Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,862 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan (42373 Views)

EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) / EFCC Parades 34 OOU Students With Charms Over Alleged Fraud / Court Sends “Babalawo” To Jail For N2.5m Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by ODEHOYIKOCHO: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed Too much ewedu is very bad. How come EFCC is yet to arrest Abba Kyari while young boys are getting arrested, Afonjers need some sense
How do you arrest your coworkers grin
It's simple logic na
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by dapolaw(m): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
Obviously you didn't read the post or you don't understand it.... It wasn't trading forex but bureau de change kind of a deal. The Prince said he has $1m and the victim paid part payment of N35m of the conversion.

dyera:
Never hand your money over to anyone to help you trade forex. Instead, learn the basics of forex trading and go to platforms like octafx to do copy trading (to copy the trade of experts).

No matter how much of an expert someone you meet outside these platform is, the most deal you should have with them is to pay them to send you entry and exit trading signals.
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by neyoohhh: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
Starzo:

Shut up. All this lowlifes from other dirty African countries using mumu talk to console their primitive selves

Has there ever been a crime free day in Nigeria?

Just one day without you animals doing something destructive to yourselves.

There's no such thing as shut up in the face of babaric criminal minded people.

We'll continue to curse and shame you until you receive sense.

Low life criminals.
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by Lekmanz87(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
annayawchee:
Oma logho made

Na my town prince be that oo…lol

1 Like

Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
If I say A
You say Fon
Another man say Ja

Omo na una sabi jare grin grin
you are just too crazy grin
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by silvermist(f): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
annayawchee:
Oma logho made

grin grin this had me rolling on the floor.
Not everybody will get this cheesy
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by seguno2: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hesitant49:
Omo

fraud everywhere

Even Buhari na fraudster

He promised Audio Change but na wash

shocked lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by seguno2: 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Yorubas and fraud are like Igbos and drugs

Shaking my big head

You fit shake your small head join
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by seguno2: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Sad, this guys were always riding in limo when their dad was alive.

Morals...no matter how esteemed your position is in life, always remember to train your children in the manner you were once trained which earned you the stepping stone, becoming great in life, so that once you depart this world, they'd be strong enough and resilient to weather the storm of life.

Sadly, this isn't peculiar to a particular tribe. Once wealth had covered our face, we soon forget our beginnings and how we got there, now leaving our children lazy and vulnerable. Too bad. I also remember the Ojukwu Chukwumerije, Uwais and Abdmutallab families...

Late Olateru Olagbegi was an influential and highly educated monarch who was surrounded by wealth. What a pity.

I also remember one of the famous sons of MKO, Kola's younger brother from another mother who was charged for fraud a few years ago. He was allegedly involved in a scan of less than 40m naira, the money he could dash his gf when his dad was alive.

Abdulmutallab pikin, the Christmas pant bomber
Good that the law is no respecter of class. That is good.
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by Fretchy: 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
His dad is dead... Anyways na nemesis.... Everybody be fraudster... As far as naija is concerned...
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by Xbs1: 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hmm
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by annayawchee: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lekmanz87:

Na my town prince be that oo…lol
. Which part of Owo are you from??

Iloro, ijebu, ehin ogbe, isuada, ishama, owaluwa, igboroko
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by annayawchee: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
silvermist:

grin grin this had me rolling on the floor.
Not everybody will get this cheesy
Are you from Owo?
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by onlyforchrist: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
Awa jeran idàn. E en lee o

annayawchee:
Oma logho made
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by onlyforchrist: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by onlyforchrist: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
He took after is dad, make I no just yan wetin em pman do when mimiko was the governor. That man no dey use money joke o, any money wey enter em hand no dey come out.
All the scholarships meant for the community the man go dash give em kids and sale to highest bidders.
I talk say I no wan yan o but an just little sha. Make we try shun evil of any kind.
Peace!!!!

Eriokanmi:

Morals...no matter how esteemed your position is in life, always remember to train your children in the manner you were once trained which earned you the stepping stone, becoming great in life, so that once you depart this world, they'd be strong enough and resilient to weather the storm of life.

Sadly, this isn't peculiar to a particular tribe. Once wealth had covered our face, we soon forget our beginnings and how we got there, now leaving our children lazy and vulnerable. Too bad. I also remember the Ojukwu Chukwumerije, Uwais and Abdmutallab families...

Late Olateru Olagbegi was an influential and highly educated monarch who was surrounded by wealth. What a pity.

I also remember one of the famous sons of MKO, Kola's younger brother from another mother who was charged for fraud a few years ago. He was allegedly involved in a scan of less than 40m naira, the money he could dash his gf when his dad was alive.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by Eriokanmi: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
seguno2:

Abdulmutallab pikin, the Christmas pant bomber
Good that the law is no respecter of class. That is good.
grin Yes, you garrit. The son of Uwais, former AGF who identified with isil and got killed outside Nigeria comes to mind as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
neyoohhh:

It's not a competition and that's why I don't buy the northern, Igbo, youruba bs .

Nigerians are just criminals simple

Men ... Yahoos, corrupt politicians, drug Barron's, armed robbers, kidnapers

Women... Prostitutes.

Majority of you are just evil.

You just nailed it
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by Forgodsgrace: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
dan9ice:
This people one turn most of our youths to ex convict while the main the main thieves they Waka freely

Southerners hailing this agency don’t really know the damage to the future of our youths.In the nearest future most southerners won’t be eligible to via any position as a results of being ex con
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by Buckeyemedia1: 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
Caboceer:

This one na Oma Fraud

Lolgrin
Rubbish Where is the crime? Useless overzealous EFCC.
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by chaloskyx: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
OF COURSE GO AFTER THE NORMAL PEOPLE WHILE YOU LET THE BIG OGAS AND REAL POLITICALCROOKS WHO HAVE EMBEZZLED THESE KIDS FUTURE HENCE THEIR INVOLVMENT IN QUICK MONEY SCHEMES TO GO FREE OMO NAIJA NA USELESS COUNTRY WAHALAI
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by casppyjay: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
dan9ice:
This people one turn most of our youths to ex convict while the main the main thieves they Waka freely

lol u cracked me because I was listening to bounce by ruger and he said something like u were listening to him and made ur reference hence I laughed and my kids wondered why because I’m with headphones but still reading comments lol
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by casppyjay: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
dan9ice:

lol u cracked me because I was listening to bounce by ruger and he said something like u were listening to him and made ur reference hence I laughed and my kids wondered why because I’m with headphones but still reading comments lol
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by annayawchee: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
onlyforchrist:
Awa jeran idàn. E en lee o

ookun oma Luka... Wa gbo was to
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by onlyforchrist: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
Asee! Ati ehen ne o yeemi.

annayawchee:
ookun oma Luka... Wa gbo was to
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by Oodja: 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Eriokanmi:

He's someone I know very well bro, he's not a direct son of the great Sir Olateru-Olagbegi
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by Oodja: 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
onlyforchrist:
He took after is dad, make I no just yan wetin em pman do when mimiko was the governor. That man no dey use money joke o, any money wey enter em hand no dey come out.
All the scholarships meant for the community the man go dash give em kids and sale to highest bidders.
I talk say I no wan yan o but an just little sha. Make we try shun evil of any kind.
Peace!!!!

You don't know Sir Olateru- Olagbegi my guy. He's has even joined his ancestors before Mimiko became Ondo governor. His eldest son succeeded him after and ruled for 20yrs before his demise in 2019. Meanwhile the guy in question is not a direct son of Sir Olateru- Olagbegi. Many Olagbegis doesn't even know him. The direct children are all good people. You would even want to mingle with them if you have the chance my brother
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by Starzo: 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
neyoohhh:

Has there ever been a crime free day in Nigeria?

Just one day without you animals doing something destructive to yourselves.

There's no such thing as shut up in the face of babaric criminal minded people.

We'll continue to curse and shame you until you receive sense.

Low life criminals.
you're just a lowlife seeking relevance from people you know are obviously above you

Go wallow and die in self disgust
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by Oodja: 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
foleskay:
If he's father was still alive..he would have bail it him with his influence...that king was an icon with many doctorate honors. But his son never follows his footsteps. Wah ta shame undecided

This guy is not even a direct son of the Late Olateru- Olagbegi. But you know the name is big and news won't go further to detailed description cos they want to sell market with headlines na. Na why. But its ok
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by Eriokanmi: 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
Oodja:
He's someone I know very well bro, he's not a direct son of the great Sir Olateru-Olagbegi
I was wondering cos all his children are well educated, comfortable and of good manners. I know some of them personally, though I'm not from ondo
Re: EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan by onlyforchrist: 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
My apologies, I'm referring to the last one that died.
Respect to Oba Ogunoye

Oodja:
You don't know Sir Olateru- Olagbegi my guy. He's has even joined his ancestors before Mimiko became Ondo governor. His eldest son succeeded him after and ruled for 20yrs before his demise in 2019. Meanwhile the guy in question is not a direct son of Sir Olateru- Olagbegi. Many Olagbegis doesn't even know him. The direct children are all good people. You would even want to mingle with them if you have the chance my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) / Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover / Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.