Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Man Discovers Old Abandoned Mansion With 100s Of Cars, Lovely Paintings & Luxury - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Discovers Old Abandoned Mansion With 100s Of Cars, Lovely Paintings & Luxury (517 Views)

Mathematics Genius: Man Discovers How To Know The Market Days Without A Calendar / EXPOSED: Man Discovers Dangerous Rubber Substance Used As Kilishi Meat (watch) / 51-year-old Abandoned Bridge: Mbala Community Begs Abia, Enugu Govts For Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Discovers Old Abandoned Mansion With 100s Of Cars, Lovely Paintings & Luxury by Eriokanmi: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
A man identified as Steve Ronin has found an old abandoned millionaires mansion with luxury items in it According to the video creator, the property has 100s of cars, beautiful furniture as well as luxury furniture Said to have been abandoned in the 1900s, the mansion still looks strong despite its scattered state.

A man has stunned the internet with a video capturing an old abandoned mansion that he recently found. The video creator, Steve Ronin in company of two friends visited the property and were amazed by what they found.

From the video shared on Facebook, luxury household furniture and fittings as well as beautiful paintings were spotted. The mansion has a car graveyard of over 100 whips Steve who said that the mansion could possibly have been abandoned in the 1900s also found scattered bank statements that showed the fleeing owner of the mansion was in huge debt .
Over 100 cars were also scattered in the mansion including whips as Volkswagen Beetle, Lincoln Continental amongst others. The fleeing family literally left everything behind.

Mixed reactions trail the video

Audra Fobbs remarked:

"Believe it or not those picture frames and oil paintings can be restored I've seen picture frames going on sale at auction you know especially there are some books that are very pricey too you know because they use old school stuff like go leave you know the certain type of ink you know oh God I'm dying inside right now watching this."

Letty Cecilia Zamora-Serujo thought:

"There were a few houses abandoned because of black mold and the owners couldn't take anything because everything was infected and it was deadly. Be careful, these places were abandoned for a reason.

" Frii Holike wrote:

"Vanity upon vanity all is vanity. No matter how much we acquire in this world we will all leave it and go. The only thing that can last is when we have Jesus. I was a good video to watch. Kept me thinking. Thanks.

https://web.facebook.com/watch/?extid=CL-UNK-UNK-UNK-AN_GK0T-GK1C&v=371286064589871

Re: Man Discovers Old Abandoned Mansion With 100s Of Cars, Lovely Paintings & Luxury by illicit(m): 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Discovers Old Abandoned Mansion With 100s Of Cars, Lovely Paintings & Luxury by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
Eriokanmi:
A man identified as Steve Ronin has found an old abandoned millionaires mansion with luxury items in it According to the video creator, the property has 100s of cars, beautiful furniture as well as luxury furniture Said to have been abandoned in the 1900s, the mansion still looks strong despite its scattered state.

A man has stunned the internet with a video capturing an old abandoned mansion that he recently found. The video creator, Steve Ronin in company of two friends visited the property and were amazed by what they found.

From the video shared on Facebook, luxury household furniture and fittings as well as beautiful paintings were spotted. The mansion has a car graveyard of over 100 whips Steve who said that the mansion could possibly have been abandoned in the 1900s also found scattered bank statements that showed the fleeing owner of the mansion was in huge debt .
Over 100 cars were also scattered in the mansion including whips as Volkswagen Beetle, Lincoln Continental amongst others. The fleeing family literally left everything behind.

Mixed reactions trail the video

Audra Fobbs remarked:

"Believe it or not those picture frames and oil paintings can be restored I've seen picture frames going on sale at auction you know especially there are some books that are very pricey too you know because they use old school stuff like go leave you know the certain type of ink you know oh God I'm dying inside right now watching this."

Letty Cecilia Zamora-Serujo thought:

"There were a few houses abandoned because of black mold and the owners couldn't take anything because everything was infected and it was deadly. Be careful, these places were abandoned for a reason.

" Frii Holike wrote:

"Vanity upon vanity all is vanity. No matter how much we acquire in this world we will all leave it and go. The only thing that can last is when we have Jesus. I was a good video to watch. Kept me thinking. Thanks.

https://web.facebook.com/watch/?extid=CL-UNK-UNK-UNK-AN_GK0T-GK1C&v=371286064589871
bro i beg find me something pls 0039962774 stanbic ibtc things tight, God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Billionaire Sets To Buy Nairaland For N100m / Peoples Gazette Head Office At Abuja Raided By The Nigerian Police Force / Young John – Latest Album Love Is Not Enough Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.