Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Flash Sale!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Flash Sale!!! (583 Views)

Flash Sale / Flash Sale: Land With Excision Selling For N1m In Ibeju-lekki / Legrand Mallia Accessories Flash Sale!!.....do NOT Miss This Unbeatable Offer!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flash Sale!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
OCTOBER FLASHSALE!!!

Are you receiving rent this week? If not what are you doing to put yourself in position to eventually be on the receiving end.
With N10m initial deposit you can get the 2 bedroom apartment in The Orchid Luxury Apartments for N39.9m and you can spread payment over 18 months

Only valid for 10days ❗

Re: Flash Sale!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
Title: C of O

Neighbourhood landmarks :

• Novare mall/shoprite/dominos pizza
• white dove school
• Mother and child hospital
• Jubilee bridge
• Lagos Business School
• Caleb British International School
• Atican Beach
• Lufasi Nature park

Re: Flash Sale!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Call or WhatsApp Naomi on 08039550565 to get started.

Re: Flash Sale!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Sweet Payment plans are even available for most of our properties .
You can start with a call/WhatsApp 08039550565
Re: Flash Sale!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
The price to pay for procrastination is increase price

Off plan is the way to buy your property at an affordable price and watch it appreciate

Don’t snooze on this , this is an amazing location with massive appreciation value
Call or WhatsApp 08039550565 for more information
Re: Flash Sale!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
Don’t be like let them build first before I pay.
Trust me price will increase with up to 40% appreciation when the project is finally completed or might even get sold out before then
Re: Flash Sale!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today!!!
Re: Flash Sale!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
Promo EndS tomorrow!!!

(1) (Reply)

Did You Miss Out Peace Abode Est?worry Not Peace Abode Ext. is here for N1M Only / Three Bedroom Short Let In Osapa London / We Send Trucks Of Cements At Reduced Prices From The Source!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.