Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara (18334 Views)

Prison Escape: Gunmen Kill Soldiers On Duty, Set Prisoners Free In Kogi / Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars / Herdsmen Attack Motorists In Eruwa, Oyo. Angry Residents Burn Fulani Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by Simdyofficial(f): 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
meolaniyi:
Where is Udele1. Edon set. They will come to the south while boko haram will take over their land
probably looking for ipob news to post lol.. Bandits are businessmen to them

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by Bolaji26(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
FVckbubuDcow:
Kill all of them mUdafVckn soldiers.

Na for only civilian body Dem dey show power. Yeye cowards

Soldiers die, soldiers no die..

Every year, the security agency recruit thousand of people From your tribe .

Even if dem dey kill 500 soldiers everyday, he no stop them from still existing.

Na your mate they carry gun they protect its nation, you dey Der dey form commandos warrior for na'ura land.
Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by Idiko1: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
ogododo:

Some soldiers were feared killed on Wednesday while trying to repel an attack by bandits on travellers in Zamfara State.

The incident happened on a road leading to Gusau between Kucheri and Wanzamai in the Tsafe Local Government Area of the state.

Witnesses told Premium Times that many motorists were also abducted by the bandits.

A lecturer at the Federal University Gusau, Maryam Gatawa, who narrowly escaped abduction during the incident, said the attack lasted for more than 30 minutes.

“They had just finished abducting people when our vehicle arrived. I saw people in the villages running from their homes to safety,” Mrs Gatawa said.

She added that some soldiers were killed while trying to repel the attack.

The bandits reportedly abducted many motorists and whisked away guns and ammunition belonging to soldiers.

Another resident, identified as Abubakar Bala Tsafe, also confirmed the attack to journalists.

He said, “I heard that they blocked the Wanzamai – Kucheri Road and killed soldiers. The attack took place around 2:45 pm and they (bandits) were said to have closed the road to ensure that security personnel did not come to the rescue of the motorists or villagers being attacked."

A motorist said “around 2-3 pm this afternoon, on my way from Abuja to Gusau, immediately after Yankara in Katsina, we met a closed road being manned by some security personnel. We later found out that there was an attack on soldiers on the road by bandits who were said to be operating on the road.”

He noted further that he helped police officers to evacuate the corpses of the soldiers.

The state police spokesperson, Mohammed Shehu did not respond to calls and SMS sent to him to get his comment on the attack.

Zamfara a North-west state, is one of the states currently under constant attacks by bandits.

Security measures including a shutdown of mobile phone services and curfew have been taken by the government to curb insecurity in the area.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/14/many-soldiers-feared-killed-during-gun-duel-bandits-abduct-motorists-zamfara

I guess humans, houses and properties in Gusau, Zamfara State are razed to ground by the Fulani armed forces cum Nigerian armed forces as they gleefully embarked upon in southeast geopolitical region. The incidents in Izombe readily come to mind.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by Salvofthesouth(m): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
emapeteum:

You seem to be rejoicing over the death of Nigerian soldiers ,who,some may be Igbos.why this mentally?

Any Igbo man or Southerner still in the Nigeria army is just doing him or herself o
Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by Zeezenho: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
We know hear our surfisticated bros them shout about economy and Afghanistan abi Fulani life no matter?
Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by Jlow2: 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
Gumi boys at work

Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by mikky1986: 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
this people are not bandits but bokoharam. stop fine- tuning their name
Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by gurunlocker: 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
In this case, you won't see the soldiers retaliating that shooting sporadically in that state or community, killing innocent people unlike the SE....

A country with 2 rules.
Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by udemzyudex(m): 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Patiently waiting for soldiers to go into the forest and kill all of them in revenge for the dead soldiers.
Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by perez100: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
You cannot see these evil people wish them genocide the way they are wishing genocide on Igbo people. Some people are evil.
Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by Joseph08(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
They have strength for IPOB and ESN but no strength for Bandits.

Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by OnuAmu: 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
I just hope all the soldiers were killed

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
Kai allah Muhammad
Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by ezechi24(m): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
and i expect the useless fQQls to shout shoot any body you see and burn their houses and rape thier women......useless set of terrorist fQQlani armies.....spits.
Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by Tapout(m): 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
If it's another region now, you will hear them shouting "kill all of them". When they are deployed north where the major threat is, they become deserters.
Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by FEGNO: 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
Action carried out by mere bandits. Bandits who a few months ago shot down an Alpha jet. Only in the South East do we have terrorists.
Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by greypencils: 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
Na the definition of Zanga be this. This na real Zanga.
Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by Brimstone77: 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
emapeteum:

You seem to be rejoicing over the death of Nigerian soldiers ,who,some may be Igbos.why this mentally?
which mentality?? Which Igbo??...

Any Igbo man still in the military is on his own,I don't care..

Should I also remind you that igbos in the military might also be among those that killed and raze oguta village in imo state??

Once you are serving under the Nigerian military I will rejoice when ever you are gunned down...I don't care about your tribe or region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by Tomek09(m): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
meolaniyi:
Where is Udele1. Edon set. They will come to the south while boko haram will take over their land
You will never see Udele1 on this thread. He's waiting for IPOB/Kanu news. Tueh
Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by Tomek09(m): 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
Kill them all. Fools
Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
I expect them to go on rampage and destroy any house on their path as they do in imo state... the blood if innocent igbos spilled by Nigeria government and her agents will not never allow Nigeria to have rest

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by DigitB: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
Not surprised.

When I was in Zamfara it takes me about 35 mins to reach Gusau from Tsafe inside taxi on high speed.

There's only one police check point along the way. Manned by about 4 policemen.

That road and many other places in Zm surely looks like a sweet spot for bandits to operate freely.

Where it to be SE everywhere will be crawling with military men and they would have torched many innocent civilians houses by now in retaliation.
Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
Brimstone77:
Ok..now we are waiting for the soldiers to regroup and go burn the entire village down as they did in oguta imo state...

God if vengeance will continue fighting these blood thirsty zombies in uniform,as they are busy issuing orders to kill innocent Igbo civilians in the east bandits and Boko Haram will keep on killing them like fowls up North,that's law of karma...

Same zamfara that they claimed to shot down their communication network in other to bombard bandits...

I no longer pity for any zombie killed.. grin

Cc: aka Udele1 aka NLPolicewoman
Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
festacman:
What a report. Many soldiers feared killed but nothing feared killed on the part of the bandits. Not even a scratch? Are bandits' bodies bullet proof or are they spirit? Smh

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
Buhari left the thread
Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by CaptainAyub: 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
Soldiers killed,civilians kidnapped, only 3 pages.
SMH for the yerobber muslim crew
Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by zmanto(m): 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
Brimstone77:
Ok..now we are waiting for the soldiers to regroup and go burn the entire village down as they did in oguta imo state...

God if vengeance will continue fighting these blood thirsty zombies in uniform,as they are busy issuing orders to kill innocent Igbo civilians in the east bandits and Boko Haram will keep on killing them like fowls up North,that's law of karma...

Same zamfara that they claimed to shot down their communication network in other to bombard bandits...

burning of houses happened in izombe not oguta
Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by meolaniyi(m): 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
This thread only 3 pages?
Imagine this happened in the east?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by MorningStar233: 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
Brimstone77:

The truth is your pity won't bring the dead back to life, Muslim soldiers have died in large numbers and I know many muslims soldiers that are in war areas, the way you Igbos talk sometimes is very funny, you people talk like petty market women sometimes..... Nigeria can split into 1 million parts it's none of my business so don't think here to beg you guys to stay, y'all are rip and matured to rule and ki yourselves if you so desire
Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by Brimstone77: 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
MorningStar233:

The truth is your pity won't bring the dead back to life, Muslim soldiers have died in large numbers and I know many muslims soldiers that are in war areas, the way you Igbos talk sometimes is very funny, you people talk like petty market women sometimes..... Nigeria can split into 1 million parts it's none of my business so don't think here to beg you guys to stay, y'all are rip and matured to rule and ki yourselves if you so desire
can you repeat this again please??

This time say it without crying... cheesy
Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by MorningStar233: 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
Brimstone77:
can you repeat this again please??

This time say it without crying... cheesy

Tears is not my portion in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I return those tests back to you.
Re: Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara by Brimstone77: 11:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
MorningStar233:

Tears is not my portion in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I return those tests back to you.
grin grin nobody said tears will be your portion..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Musa Kamarawa: Police Arrest Bafarawa's Nephew For Supplying Arms To Bandits / Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL / What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.