Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets (26515 Views)

Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC / KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) / NDA Kaduna Expels Cadets For Indiscipline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by Kingofhoes: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
ceejay10:
Nonsense. The cadets deserved what they got. If they want to show their slapping skills, they should go to sambisa where boko haram and bandits are readily available.

I highly doubt you should be criticizing people brave enough to pick up weapons and defend their country. It's better than you uncouth bst who cant do the same
Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by slimfit1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
They lack adequate training by the Nigerian military otherwise they won't be wearing uniforms to an unauthorised mission. The university should be asking for an apology from NDA for trespassing and not controlling their students which they are. I'm not expecting a civilised action by the University. The cows didn't disappoint me the University took the wrong side instead everyone in the North act like chimps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by blaise26abj(m): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
Islie:
Earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6801256/kasu-students-beat-nda-cadets#106715668

https://dailynigerian.com/kasu-suspends-students-beat/

This is why SARS as well as police brutality is few and far in between in the North . How many southerners can face these power drunk assholes and people will join them naturally . Most will just commot face and walk away . Try am for North lasan . Dem go rush you like Indomie
Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by Rollitout: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
The suspension of the student is injustice
Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by mightyhaze: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
Why ? Because them be cadets?

If area boys ( whom those brats are no different from) slapped a student for no reason and they brains get resettled by the students will the students be suspended?
Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by lexy2014: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
manee2:
Where we come from real men win a woman with money, not military powers.
Dominating the military would only help at Aso-rock FOR NOW.

Ndi ukwu araa undecided

real men dont win women with money. no matter how much u think u have, someone has more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wait they won't burn down the school?
Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by BlackDuke(m): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
Na audio suspension, if you know, you know grin
Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by xpool(m): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
manee2:

Ndi ukwu araa undecided
What if the cadet is from your side?
Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by Omoluabi16(m): 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
It must never stand! This is where NANS and other human rights group must come in. What rubbish!
Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by tnerro1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
The power of pvssy grin
Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by WaffenSS(m): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
manee2:

Ndi ukwu araa undecided

Not sure that's better.
Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by Frenzy01(m): 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
Abimbola29:

Bro how do I contact you sir
Whatsapp or call 0 8 1 0 1 0 7 9 8 1 9
Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by CigarBullet(m): 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
All because of Woman!
Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by DollarBuddy: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
See why Nigeria will hardly grow?

Nonsense and Kaduna state University sad sad
Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by Mandrake20(m): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
Make dem beat the v.c join self
Nonsense
Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by hedonido: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
Kingofhoes:

I highly doubt you should be criticizing people brave enough to pick up weapons and defend their country. It's better than you uncouth bst who cant do the same

Defend their country by going around harrasing girls and bullying harmless civilians? You're a bloody idiot.

Besides, brave enough? Who told you that the average guy on the street is not willing and capable? Which godfather would help them get NDA admission? Some of you retards are brain damaged and deluded. It's annoying.
Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by ceejay10(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
Kingofhoes:

shut ur stinking mouth. Defending their country by harassing armless citizens right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
All this because a girl refused to give her phone number.
Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by Bunmhi(f): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
Serves them right grin
Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by blackboy(m): 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
When I read it I remember back in the days when Warri was referred to as Wild wild west but now ...if we want revolution in this country if North starts it it will be hard to quench. Those military learners might have gotten away with it in a school in the south but up north when them vex them no go hear word the soldiers know it. I like what the students did but the school too took steps to discourage such actioms in the future.
Edyice:
Them cadet are lucky

If na Benin or Delta state

Men for burn the car
Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by Belleful: 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
Good for them. They just wanted to humilate d guy. But were them dey wen bandits attacked there school NDA? Useless cadets
Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by GeorgianSupra: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
cry
It not funny
Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
manee2:

Ndi ukwu araa undecided
Where you come from must be filled with prostitutes...

A good woman is won by courage, strength and intelligence not money
Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by Sherman1759: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
They for light the car too. Stupid military students
Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by Mryacks: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
ceejay10:
Nonsense. The cadets deserved what they got. If they want to show their slapping skills, they should go to sambisa where boko haram and bandits are readily available.

I tell you...the do worse than that...always bullying citizens and oppressing people. Need to see how they behave in abj
Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by frankson1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
samonak:
Those Cadets fall hand walahi! No be say dem de do plumming 101. They're blinking 2nd termers for God sake! Honestly if I am their BSUO or ACA I go make sure say dem serve serious puttees/ job till dem hang 5 bars. For one bringing my Father's Academy into disrepute and secondly for allowing bloody civilians to clear their doubts. They're supposed to "officer gentle men". But on a serious note, if the Academy mgt get the identity of those cadets, omo e don set for them oh! At least, either relegation or outright withdrawal no go pass them by.

Any punishment given won't be more than sending them to chill in guard room. I don't think the offense is worth withdrawing them.
Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by wfjimmytobby(m): 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nice one�
Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by ceejay10(m): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
Mryacks:

I tell you...the do worse than that...always bullying citizens and oppressing people. Need to see how they behave in abj
I have seen how they misbehave several times. If they are this powerful, we won't be have boko and bandit issues. They would have wiped them out. Na for innocent civilians body them dey get power.

1 Like

Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by manee2(m): 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Where you come from must be filled with prostitutes...

A good woman is won by courage, strength and intelligence not money

A poor woman
Re: KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
There is no justice here...
Just because you are NDA cadet you just grow wings overnight and act foolishly...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) / Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University / 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.