Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Thank You Nairalanders! Update On My Previous Thread. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Thank You Nairalanders! Update On My Previous Thread. (1090 Views)

Can I Use Car Papers Given To Me By Previous Owner Of A Naija Used Car / My Car Was Incorrectly Registered By The Previous Owner. Advice / Correction To A Previous Post That Graced NL Front-page Earlier. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Nairalanders! Update On My Previous Thread. by Mskrisx(f): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6741093/car-killing-me-please-me#105596147

This is I returning to thank everyone who one
way or the other helped me in suggesting ways I could get my car ish resolved.
1. So after reading all pages of the thread from 1 to the end I got to understand what the problem could be.

2.My car was towed to ikeja on thursday 9th of September 8pm. (The Mechanics brought a truck).

3. I was told to go that I’d be contacted the next day. I was called the next day 12pm and 40k was requested. (They had loosed the car as at this time).

4. The gasket got changed, something was done to the cylinder head too, new oil and plugs and one bad coil.

5. My car was driven by me on Saturday 11th September by 7pm from Ikeja to everywhere! (that is after serious testing by the mechanics. The tracker kept showing different locations and I was calling to know why it was driven to those places).

6. They told me no need to change the radiator, water pump and all of that. (I was shocked).

7. I intentionally made up my mind to wait for at least a month plus to be triple sure before coming to Share my testimonyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Nairalanders! This one is for you guys! Thank you, Thank you and thank you again!
For the naysayers, I told y’all I will update my testimony right? No single overheating, no stopping me on the way, no trouble, no Nothing! Give the Lord a shouuuttttttttt somebody! grin grin grin grin I have been driving everywhere! Anywhere! Anytime!
Coolant still where it was like the day I got it back! Nothing like having a car my people! Bye bye to stress! No single joy in waiting under the rain and sun at bus stands with so much people Kai! Y’all need to see how comfortable i feel that I can drive out just anytime with as little as 5k or 2k fuel sef.

For everyone believing for a car may your heart desires be met in no time. Amen. Thank you everyone.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Nairalanders! Update On My Previous Thread. by Blessing185(f): 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
Oya do giveaway..

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairalanders! Update On My Previous Thread. by buygala(m): 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
We bless God for the delivery of your vehicle from the jaws of Satan smiley

Learn to be humble, how not to take everything personally, and also keep your damn eyes on your car's instrument Guage....no be say you go wind up, on AC and dey blast "Shoni CC" all the time...Sometimes, wind down to listen for any funny noises coming from the car while also checking your car's instrument guages at few minutes' intervals..

We haters are still here waiting to hear about your vehicle's downfall ..Please don't give us the pleasure of saying "I talk am say moto no fit that girl...na trekking inside hot sun be her destiny" grin

Also don't forget to check your engine,gear and brake oils daily and be sure they ain't reducing...no be only lack of water dey damage moto smiley
Re: Thank You Nairalanders! Update On My Previous Thread. by Oyiboman69: 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
I remembered... thank God for your case...
Re: Thank You Nairalanders! Update On My Previous Thread. by Mskrisx(f): 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
buygala:
Toh

Na lie e pain youuuuuu kiss wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairalanders! Update On My Previous Thread. by Oyiboman69: 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Blessing185:
Oya do giveaway..

Re: Thank You Nairalanders! Update On My Previous Thread. by Blessing185(f): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2021

Re: Thank You Nairalanders! Update On My Previous Thread. by buygala(m): 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Mskrisx:

Na lie e pain youuuuuu kiss wink cheesy

Pain me as per say na me d moto go hang for road or nearly kill if you still neglect due diligence? grin

Answer my pm jare grin....abi now wey your motor don well, you still don't want to make peace with me? grin
Re: Thank You Nairalanders! Update On My Previous Thread. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
buygala:

Pain me as per say na me d moto go hang for road or nearly kill if you still neglect due diligence? grin

Answer my pm jare grin....abi now wey your motor don well, you still don't want to make peace with me? grin
asewo buruku

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairalanders! Update On My Previous Thread. by alaricsaltzman: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2023
Mskrisx:
https://www.nairaland.com/6741093/car-killing-me-please-me#105596147

This is I returning to thank everyone who one
way or the other helped me in suggesting ways I could get my car ish resolved.
1. So after reading all pages of the thread from 1 to the end I got to understand what the problem could be.

2.My car was towed to ikeja on thursday 9th of September 8pm. (The Mechanics brought a truck).

3. I was told to go that I’d be contacted the next day. I was called the next day 12pm and 40k was requested. (They had loosed the car as at this time).

4. The gasket got changed, something was done to the cylinder head too, new oil and plugs and one bad coil.

5. My car was driven by me on Saturday 11th September by 7pm from Ikeja to everywhere! (that is after serious testing by the mechanics. The tracker kept showing different locations and I was calling to know why it was driven to those places).

6. They told me no need to change the radiator, water pump and all of that. (I was shocked).

7. I intentionally made up my mind to wait for at least a month plus to be triple sure before coming to Share my testimonyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Nairalanders! This one is for you guys! Thank you, Thank you and thank you again!
For the naysayers, I told y’all I will update my testimony right? No single overheating, no stopping me on the way, no trouble, no Nothing! Give the Lord a shouuuttttttttt somebody! grin grin grin grin I have been driving everywhere! Anywhere! Anytime!
Coolant still where it was like the day I got it back! Nothing like having a car my people! Bye bye to stress! No single joy in waiting under the rain and sun at bus stands with so much people Kai! Y’all need to see how comfortable i feel that I can drive out just anytime with as little as 5k or 2k fuel sef.

For everyone believing for a car may your heart desires be met in no time. Amen. Thank you everyone.

Hello, please which mechanic did you take it to?

(1) (Reply)

Honda Wahala / Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. / How And Where To Buy A Good Car Cheaply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.