Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) (65458 Views)

Twitter Japa Advisor Caught Going Against Her Own Advice 2 Years Later / US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / Chuks Samson, The U.K Returnee Seen Wandering Around Lagos, Found (pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by techWriter3: 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
Oyibo chilli, Magnificent, curious and innovative folks, i commendable this heritage?Move
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by reddingtonblack: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
why did titanic producer made us believe jack was jobless artiste whereas the boy naa doctor .. see handwriting
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Psoul(m): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hintona:
Wow! shocked

I'm curious to know what it says.

Read the post. Stop bn a lazy person.
Everything u need is there.
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by simplesearch: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
So no instrument to measure the age of the bottle and probably the letter paper, both of which are about a century. But if its dinosaur they'll know the age, even if its up to 300 million years.
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Psoul(m): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Why are they investigating? Lol

To arrive at what exactly?

If one little girl actually wrote a letter while she was bored and threw it into the sea?

And if it's confirmed that she really did, and it was the original bottle and paper discovered, and so what?

The letter will then appear on the Auction Market where it could be sold above $1m.
Or they will exhibit it in a museum where people will have to pay to come and see it live.

1 Like

Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by DBossNG(m): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
The mistake they made was that when Edward John Smith said "Even God himself couldn't sink this ship," Dem for don throw am inside Atlantic Ocean or no go again sef. Trust any naija person for that ship wey hear wetin the waray talk go don get down jeje. grin

You are damn right!
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Psoul(m): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by FullBlastLight: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn,..

Oyinbo people can spend their times and resources on things wey we africans go reason to be Mumu things en shocked

Ehn ehn, how dt wan no be mumu Thing?

Or, how d mumu Thing fit end global terrorism & bad governance in Nig?
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by mightyhaze: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
12 year old get this Kain strong calligraphic writing?

At 12 I still dey learn how to hold biro lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Psoul:

The letter will then appear on the Auction Market where it could be sold above $1m.
Or the will exhibit it in a museum where people will have to pay to come and see it live.

Yeah. I know. That's how they behave.

Of what value is the piece of paper or bottle to anyone?
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by googlepikins: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ijoh:

What we want is Ijaw Republic I did not even read this write up of yours.

I'm a Disciple of General Ditari.
And im a full time member of the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces.

That's my point, these Fulani people are smart, once crude oil become useless, you people won't have bragging rights in Nigeria again. If you like become General Commando no one will care again.
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Hintona(f): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
Psoul:

Read the post. Stop bn a lazy person.
Everything u need is there.

When I commented on this post, that write up wasn't there.
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Dpundict: 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
Who else is seeing that bald head!!?
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by dingbang(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
They should find jack's comb for me.
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Yeah. I know. That's how they behave.

Of what value is the piece of paper or bottle to anyone?
Haa;! That letter has value oh. It has become an artifact..a part of history. So long it is related to the titanic ship. If I had money, I would buy it myself.
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
Omoluabi16:
Haa;! That letter has value oh. It has become an artifact..a part of history. So long it is related to the titanic ship. If I had money, I would buy it myself.

Hian!
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by omoyankee3(m): 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
What fascinates me is that the discovery tells tragic story and how events in our lives are all interconnected:

A french man with seven children migrated to the US with four of his children. His wife and the other three children drowned in the Atlantic ocean while trying to join him in US. He and his remaining children were deported back to France four months later. His eldest son fought and died in an European war.

- If he didn't migrate to US, his family wouldn't have died while trying to join him.

- If his wife and children didn't die in the titanic, immigration wouldn't have known he was illegal and wouldn't have deported him.

-If he wasn't deported, his eldest son wouldn't have fought and died in WW1

2 Likes

Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Slymking: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
Bros make we do am jeje na, u go far oo lol grin grin

Bar1941:
Archeologists and scientists seem to have made more discoveries this year than every other years. Sooner they will find the cloth Satan wore when God sent him out of paradise, good job.
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by micxwell(m): 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
The mistake they made was that when Edward John Smith said "Even God himself couldn't sink this ship," Dem for don throw am inside Atlantic Ocean or no go again sef. Trust any naija person for that ship wey hear wetin the waray talk go don get down jeje. grin
Lol. Nigerians no dey carry God matter play o.
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Slymking: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Hian!

Hian

This reminds me of someone
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Gee64: 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
There were more tragic happenings in Nigerian history than to bother ourselves with the Titanic
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
Slymking:

Hian

This reminds me of someone

Lol.
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wonderful shocked
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Octopusssy(f): 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
A 12 year writing a letter in calligraphy.

Try another one, folks. I can't swallow this particular bullshit.
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Slymking: 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Lol.

For real thou.

Even checked ur profile you are just almost the person, (if only it might prolly be u)

The quotes and romance reading.
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Slymking:

For real thou.

Even checked ur profile you are just almost the person, (if only it might prolly be u)

The quotes and romance reading.

Hayy God!!
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Slymking: 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Hayy God!!

Did I say something bad or pissed you off?
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
Slymking:

Did I say something bad or pissed you off?

Lol. Not at all.

What's my name?
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Lightorder: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn,..

Oyinbo people can spend their times and resources on things wey we africans go reason to be Mumu things en shocked
But Africa is the real mumu
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by MrMacinterchi1: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
googlepikins:

Mr Ijaw is in you, I hope you know 8-10 years from now Oil will become history.
lol.
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Slymking: 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Not at all.

What's my name?

Lol seriously?

Ok it's actually damilola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There / 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos / Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.