Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

The Moment Traders Sang Holy Holy Nnamdi Kanu And Chased Ifeanyi Ubah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Traders Sang Holy Holy Nnamdi Kanu And Chased Ifeanyi Ubah (836 Views)

IPOB Members Chased Ifeanyi Uba Out Of Court Premises In Abuja: Video / "Holy Nnamdi Kanu Is Another Saviour!" - Ifeanyi Uba Joined The Chant. / Governor Gandunje Stoned And Chased In Goron-dutse Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Traders Sang Holy Holy Nnamdi Kanu And Chased Ifeanyi Ubah by dig64: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
At Alaba Intl Market

Mods. This is a different video from Vanguard Newspapers that shows what actually happened. Unlike the one on front page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6RN3qVX8jQ grin
Re: The Moment Traders Sang Holy Holy Nnamdi Kanu And Chased Ifeanyi Ubah by dig64: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
One cow in Daura said Igbos don't want Biafra because they have properties all over Nigeria but here are the said Igbos.

Another cow in Eke Awka said Biafra is supported by hooligans and touts in Upper Iweka.

Yet another cow in Abakiliki government house said those abroad are the ones ordering Stay at Home.

So who are the Igbos against Biafra? Is it Joe Ibokwe? Abi Hope Sharia Court Gofnor Uzodimma? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Traders Sang Holy Holy Nnamdi Kanu And Chased Ifeanyi Ubah by Totilopussylick(m): 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
cheesy can't believe ifeanyi uba left his town to come to Alaba international market to distract the traders from there business.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Traders Sang Holy Holy Nnamdi Kanu And Chased Ifeanyi Ubah by vanbonattel: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
Holy Holy Holy Holy
Nnamdi Kanu
Is another champion

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Traders Sang Holy Holy Nnamdi Kanu And Chased Ifeanyi Ubah by floss(m): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
Who are mine to say otherwise, the person putting on the shoe knows where it hurts.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Traders Sang Holy Holy Nnamdi Kanu And Chased Ifeanyi Ubah by Moferere: 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra
Re: The Moment Traders Sang Holy Holy Nnamdi Kanu And Chased Ifeanyi Ubah by gwafaeziokwu: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Moferere:

grin
Say it without tears.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Traders Sang Holy Holy Nnamdi Kanu And Chased Ifeanyi Ubah by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ifeanyi Uba the useless fellow that betrayed Nnamdi kanu with the hope they will make him Anambra state governor.

Imagine leaving Anambra to campaign in Lagos? See the idiots level of illiteracy.
Re: The Moment Traders Sang Holy Holy Nnamdi Kanu And Chased Ifeanyi Ubah by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
Moferere:

Taliban terrorists of Yoruba land.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Traders Sang Holy Holy Nnamdi Kanu And Chased Ifeanyi Ubah by Moferere: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Taliban terrorists of Yoruba land.

I collect am.

That one too enter.

I am just catching my fun
Re: The Moment Traders Sang Holy Holy Nnamdi Kanu And Chased Ifeanyi Ubah by fourboys: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
I was there grin grin grin Igbos are more United now, bot rich and poor.. the humiliation no be here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Traders Sang Holy Holy Nnamdi Kanu And Chased Ifeanyi Ubah by loveth360(f): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
We love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu because he first loved us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Traders Sang Holy Holy Nnamdi Kanu And Chased Ifeanyi Ubah by loveth360(f): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
fourboys:
I was there grin grin grin Igbos are more United now, bot rich and poor.. the humiliation no be here
He didn't even know when he join them to sing holy holygrin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Traders Sang Holy Holy Nnamdi Kanu And Chased Ifeanyi Ubah by techWriter3: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
believe it without sobs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Latest Update On Ihiala LG / R.I.P Hon. Faniyan Jelili / If Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Release His Account Number,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.