Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,333 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

R.I.P Hon. Faniyan Jelili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / R.I.P Hon. Faniyan Jelili (838 Views)

Hon. Adamoh-faniyan Olagbenga Abduljelili: One Year In Mind / In Honor Of Colonel Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu R.I.P 4 Nov 1933 – 26 Nov 2011 / R.I.P. My Good Friend. Capt.ernest Chidozie Nelson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R.I.P Hon. Faniyan Jelili by MartinsOnyx(m): 10:46am On Nov 14, 2021
“The loss of a friend is like that of a limb; time may heal the anguish of the wound, but the loss cannot be repaired” – Robert Southey.

This aforementioned quote pales in comparison to how I feel over the death of a beloved friend, brother and most importantly; an astute and devoted party man.

As reality sinks in and I struggle to express my grief with words, I truly wish there is no atom of truth in the sad news that Hon. Adamoh-Faniyan Jelili has passed on.

At a time our great party needs all its most capable hands in its quest to wrestle power from the grips of the oppressors in Nigeria as a whole, and Lagos in particular; your ingenuity, political acumen and sagacity will sorely be missed.

Without a doubt, your demise has created a huge vacuum at the Lagos First Pillar where your invaluable contributions, loyalty and unquenching desire to champion a new cause for the party remains unparalleled.

As the House of Reps candidate for Lagos Island Constituency 02 during the 2019 general elections, the unprecedented impact you made was supposed to be a stepping stone to greater heights, but God knows best.

As short as your life was, you cemented your legacies on the sands of time. Overburdened with hefty sorrow; I commiserate with your wife, children, siblings, political associates, allies, constituents and the entire Lagos PDP family.

May Almighty Allah grant you Jannatus Firdaul and also give your loved ones the fortitude to absorb this shocking loss.

Sun re Hon. Faniyan Jelili!!!!

Signed,
Hon. Abdul-Azeez Akinsanya (AZ)

Re: R.I.P Hon. Faniyan Jelili by doggedfighter(f): 10:51am On Nov 14, 2021
Adieu, politician.

1 Like

Re: R.I.P Hon. Faniyan Jelili by expertman(m): 11:24am On Nov 14, 2021
RIP
Re: R.I.P Hon. Faniyan Jelili by MwalimuAK(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rest in peace, comrade.

(1) (Reply)

When Abuja Follows You To Abidjan - David Hundeyin / Brief Histroy Of Agbor/ika Delta State / They Would Have Tagged It IPOB /ESN - Uche Nwosu Aide Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.