Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack (65843 Views)

Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army / 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert / Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Newton2024: 8:30am On Oct 15, 2021
Geeman2006:

Young man! Channel your energy positively instead of being a nuisance whenever you hear Buhari, North, Yoruba, fulani or Muslims on this forum like your other peers. Go to the business page or investment page and learn something new. Venting your frustration here everyday won't change anything and it won't solve your present predicament. It won't reduce my bank balance or move me one bit. Your not the 1st and won't be the last. And you will wear suit, tuck in & head to church on Sunday claiming good Christian, does Christanity teach you to abuse other people's faith. Or is it your upbringing that is a factory default!
You're crying in other threads about N-power this, N-power that. Is that not the height of hypocrisy. You are abusing a government you are benefiting from. Ordinary 30k stipend will solve your problem. Abeg swerve, you na small boy for my side. Enjoy your N-power.
LoL. Mind you, I'm gainfully employed. I collect salaries from different places and am still an employer of labours by God's grace. Npower is my own share of national cake. Just like some other beneficiaries, it's my right but not privilege from Buhari. Even federal civil servants are benefiting from it. The money is not from Buhari's father's pocket. Even if it is 10k, I would still collect it.

I wish you could have addressed the main issue. Islam is detrimental and calamitous to the world. All muslims are Islam'ic terr-orists.

Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by ello29(m): 8:45am On Oct 15, 2021
YoungLionken:
Why are they trying so hard to blackmail Islam?.

I think it is time we looked beyond our religious difference and focus on our personality..

A Christian, Jew,etc. Could have committed such a barbaric act. The terrorists in the east are majorly Christians...
stop mentioning East there's no terrorists in the East. Christian's have respect to lives and properties. Stop stop and listen to the wise ones. Nothing hidden that will not be made public no matter how long it takes. More revelations is coming. It is the hidden agenda of Islam that breeds terrorism to the world.
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Kayberg: 9:18am On Oct 15, 2021
Gandollar:
But your moniker sounds like the town of the shooting.

Kongsberg does not sound same as Kayberg.
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Geeman2006: 9:27am On Oct 15, 2021
Newton2024:
LoL. Mind you, I'm gainfully employed. I collect salaries from different places and am still an employer of labours by God's grace. Npower is my own share of national cake. Just like some other beneficiaries, it's my right but not privilege from Buhari. Even federal civil servants are benefiting from it. The money is not from Buhari's father's pocket. Even if it is 10k, I would still collect it.

I wish you could have addressed the main issue. Islam is detrimental and calamitous to the world. All muslims are Islam'ic terr-orists.

What an idiot! Gainfully employed and crying because of 30k. grin Make we hear something.
You're an ingrate and a shameless hypocrite at that.
Your own share of National cake, grin. See how foolish you sound. The same cake you collect , and you go round and abuse your giver. How shameless are some people. Oh my God! See something.

It is your right! How is it your right! Is it in the constitution. The way some of you think, certainly a hard reset is needed on your brain.
I refuse to address the issue since your parents and church teaches you to insult other people's faith, certainly a faulty foundation from onset. Address an issue, in which you insult my person has thrown any chance of having a decent convo out the window.

From the obvious, Young man!Na poverty dey worry you. 30k will still solve your problem. Swerve.
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Gandollar(f): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2021
Kayberg:

Kongsberg does not sound same as Kayberg.
You sure? grin
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Kayberg: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2021
Gandollar:
You sure? grin
Yes now… Very very sure...

Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by KarlWhyte(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2021
And the name of the poster is Gospelpreacher aka righteousness....

Another avenue to blackmail Muslims as usual....but when an American teen shot his fellow students in a school... Nobody attributed it to Christianity....

When a man slaughtered muslims in a mosque, in Christchurch, New Zealand....you all went quiet

Bunch of hypocrites forming holier than thou!
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by gidado14(m): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2021
MrLobe:
You see what we are saying ...Any Religion that stated that until you killed an infidel you wont make Paradise is a big time disaster....and the irony is they claim religion of Peace as Borno STate claim Home of peace .....You want to know more about Islam radicalism.....Just type to Google "Is Allah a chief of Gods in Makkah" Dont quote me unless you do this
do you think if thats what Islam preaches you will be alive by this time?
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Ohizman73(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2021
Bow and arrow !!! Chai!!!!
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Newton2024: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2021
Geeman2006:

What an idiot! Gainfully employed and crying because of 30k. grin Make we hear something.
You're an ingrate and a shameless hypocrite at that.
Your own share of National cake, grin. See how foolish you sound. The same cake you collect , and you go round and abuse your giver. How shameless are some people. Oh my God! See something.

It is your right! How is it your right! Is it in the constitution. The way some of you think, certainly a hard reset is needed on your brain.
I refuse to address the issue since your parents and church teaches you to insult other people's faith, certainly a faulty foundation from onset. Address an issue, in which you insult my person has thrown any chance of having a decent convo out the window.

From the obvious, Young man!Na poverty dey worry you. 30k will still solve your problem. Swerve.

The rant of an Islam'ic terr-orist. Religion of piss causing havoc everywhere in the world because of imaginary sexapade with 72 virgins. Who is an idiot between me and you who believes heaven is for nothing but sex, sex and sex. And you think it is right to murder your fellow human beings because of mere heresy. Who is an idiot between you and I?
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Festus02(m): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
For me , it is not really about the Killer being a Muslim or a Christian!

It is about the Fact that anyone without a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ is a Ready made instrument for the devil .

The World is sick due to Sin and Iniquity.
The Cure of the Sickness is not Religion.
The Cure is a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.
REST
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Geeman2006: 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
Newton2024:
The rant of an Islam'ic terr-orist. Religion of piss causing havoc everywhere in the world because of imaginary sexapade with 72 virgins. Who is an idiot between me and you who believes heaven is for nothing but sex, sex and sex. And you think it is right to murder your fellow human beings because of mere heresy. Who is an idiot between you and I?

Say whatever gives you peace.
I can't insult Christians for anything, I have wonderful family & friends as Christians.
You're a small boy. You still don't know anything grin Go and make money so you won't have time for trivial issues.
Even the way you respond shows how very immature you are. Your type are plenty on Nairaland. Same Narrative , quick to insult, lack depth, just empty brains who think inside their hunger infested box.
Na broke the worry you so. Hypocrite. Dont worry, N-power will soon solve your problem. Hang in there. tongue grin cheesy grin
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Babinski: 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
GreenCovering:

What a detailed analyses based on, of course, media projections but, as usual, devoid of contextual history. Why not ask yourself for example, in Afghanistan, why did the Talibans/AlQaeda had to fight the Mujahideens (who were already in power). Trace the maniplative hands behind the scenes and how they make you see what you see about Islam.

The Mujahedeen, Taliban and Al-Qaeda; the purpose of formation of each were different.

The Mujahedeen (i.e. Holy Warriors) comprising of various Muslim sects from across the world were formed to defend a Muslim country (Afghanistan) from infidel invaders (Soviets). Unsurprisingly they got support from the US and Britain because of a common enemy in the Soviets and stopping the spread of communism.

The Taliban developed from a group of Wahabi madrasa former students with the goal of installing a strict Wahabi Islamic regime in Afghanistan after the expulsion of the Soviets. That is why they were fighting the Mujahedeen which comprised of various muslims with various ideologies.

The Taliban offered sanctuary for Osama bin Laden, an ex-mujahedeen who had been expelled from both Saudi Arabia and Sudan and had formed Al-Qaeda. So it was natural for the Al-Qaeda to support the Taliban against their enemies.

While the Mujahedeen were not against the US that supported them and was their ally in the fight against the Soviets, Al-Qaeda was clearly anti-USA and anti-Western world in its ideology and would understandably see the Mujahedeen as munafiqun (hypocrites) from their association with USA.

In all these, to say it was the Western hands orchestrating the fights between the Mujahedeen and Taliban/Al-Qaeda is to pay service to dishonesty and intellectual laziness. Are ISIS, ISIL, ISWAP and Boko Haram not fighting and killing themselves without Western orchestrations? Fanatic Islamic fundamentalists with a particular ideology generally see others with contrary or dissenting views as hypocrites or infidels and have no qualms killing them. That is the truth.

In all honesty, Saudi Arabia is the chief funder of terrorism in the world through the spread of its Wahhabi brand of Islamic fundamentalism in several countries. They have used their oil wealth to fund Wahhabi missionaries, mosques, and schools and to promote Wahhabism in dozens of countries, including the United States.

Wahhabism is the basis for the Saudi education system. The curriculum and textbooks refer to infidels (unbelievers in Islam) as the enemy and promote the hatred of Jews, Christians, and Muslims who reject Wahhabi beliefs.

Quite a number of times some of their funded Wahhabi schools, groups or students become uncontrollable and another terrorist group thereby emerges. In fact some of the terrorists become enemies of the Saudi Royal Family just like Bin Laden. You can't teach such hatred of other religions and not expect terrible outcomes. Hatred never bred anything good.

https://www.crf-usa.org/bill-of-rights-in-action/bria-20-1-c-the-rise-of-islamist-terrorist-groups
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Edyice: 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
GreenCovering:
And therein is whatever the souls desire and [what] delights the eyes
- Quran 43:71

Asking a question with premeditated conclusion. Smh!

Do Proper research

This didn't answer the question

How can ones souls desire whatever they like or wish for when they die ..

If you have told me ( our souls belongs to God ) I would have credited you but you are saying your soul seek for ever they like ..

Uncle you have to think this through , if our souls desire whatever we need , we will destroy heaven with demands ( don't forget how humans mind wants everything ) ..
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by 2braithe: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
YoungLionken:

Do I need to remind you about Adolf Hitler and Mussolini??

Those who exploited Africa, were they all Muslims??

In Nigeria, it is a common practice, if you knew Righteousness89 of Nairaland physically, always negate his religious claims and watch how he withdraws from you...

For every name of 1 non muslim you mention,I can give you 100 names of muslim terrorists.Because there are almost 1 million(if not more) jihadists across all nations currently.

Also, Righteousness89 may withdraw from you so as not to experience a setback spiritually.He will never pick a quarrel with you for not believing in his Jesus.

Example:
If in a christian dominated area in Nigeria,I wear a T shirt that says "Fvck Jes*s" (without the censoring), people will ignore me thinking I'm looking for trouble.Some might tell me I don't know what I'm doing....No violence!

If I go to northern Nigeria and wear a T shirt that says "Fvck prophet M*hammad" (without the censoring),I will most likely have my head chopped off.
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by caye(m): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Drsmartphilips: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
ProfAmaben:
All moslems are terrorists
all christians are stupid

Sea Turns Red As Whales, Dolphins Are Butchered In Yearly Ritual In Faroe Island / Niger’s Armed Forces Bring In Hundreds Of Troops To Protect Capital / China Warns Britain That Beijing Will 'Strike Back If UK Steps Out Of Line'