Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Could It Be She Is Possessed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could It Be She Is Possessed (1011 Views)

Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? / I was an OGBANJÉ | Possessed by a MARINE SPIRIT / My Mother Thought I Was Possessed Because I Have Alopecia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It Be She Is Possessed by Mandyjosh: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
A friend of my onced told me that he was warned by some men of God never to divorce his wife when he was planning to let go of her,after he had some marital issues some time ago with his wife. He was seriously warned that on no account should he plan to divorce his wife or he wll regret it for the rest of his life....and my friend fears was that could it be that his wife na ogbaje or possessed being..why the stern warning!!!!what do you think might be the issue or who do you think she is?
Re: Could It Be She Is Possessed by chatinent: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
It is funny that you have chosen to remain with your wife because of the fear of what your so-called men of God said...not even because you love her.

You are possessed by gods of men.
Re: Could It Be She Is Possessed by mariahAngel(f): 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
If "your friend" who has been living with the wife don't know whether she's possessed or not, what is the probability that nairalanders (total strangers) will have the answer to that question?

2 Likes

Re: Could It Be She Is Possessed by Homeboiy: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
Friend of ‘MINE’
Re: Could It Be She Is Possessed by mariahAngel(f): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
Homeboiy:
Friend of ‘MINE’

Will knowing English more than the English solve problems?
Leave op abeg! No be correct grammar dey do am.
Re: Could It Be She Is Possessed by Mandyjosh: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
Homeboiy:
Friend of ‘MINE’

Thank you for that correction..it was a mistake..proper profilling should have bn done..
Re: Could It Be She Is Possessed by Richy4(m): 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
And you couldn't ask your friend why the Pastor issued the warning?...If you were so curious, It will only take you a bottle of beer to revisit that issue and ask him you know?

Re: Could It Be She Is Possessed by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
Mandyjosh:
A friend of my onced told me that he was warned by some men of God never to divorce his wife when he was planning to let go of her,after he had some marital issues some time ago with his wife. He was seriously warned that on no account should he plan to divorce his wife or he wll regret it for the rest of his life....and my friend fears was that could it be that his wife na ogbaje or possessed being. why the stern warning!!!! what do you think might be the issue or who do you think she is?
So, rather than investigate the so-called men of God to discover the why, your friend took to wondering if his wife is oganje or possessed? Your friend needs to have his head examined.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Could It Be She Is Possessed by 1F30M4(f): 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lol this OP dey mek me laff.. Tell "your friend" to take you to those men of God, then you can ask them one by one "haba why the stern warning oo?" Problem solved, you're welcome.
Re: Could It Be She Is Possessed by bukatyne(f): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :

Wahala be like bicycle.

Some divorce their wives because they are possessed; this husband has to stick to his wife because she is possessed.

BTW, the pastor did not mention possession; he said the OP should not divorce his wife.

What was your friend expecting the pastor to say before?

Have you heard a pastor preach or encourage divorce except for exceptions grin
Re: Could It Be She Is Possessed by crackhaus: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
I wonder what your friend was expecting to hear when he went to seek the opinion of men of God on the issue of divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Could It Be She Is Possessed by crackhaus: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
bukatyne:
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :

Wahala be like bicycle.

Some divorce their wives because they are possessed; this husband has to stick to his wife because she is possessed.

BTW, the pastor did not mention possession; he said the OP should not divorce his wife.

What was your friend expecting the pastor to say before?

Have you heard a pastor preach or encourage divorce except for exceptions
grin
Oh, I didn't even see this before typing mine...

Me too dey wonder.
Re: Could It Be She Is Possessed by bukatyne(f): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
crackhaus:

Oh, I didn't even see this before typing mine...

Me too dey wonder.

He was expecting divorce in peace grin

Or if your left hand causes you to sin, cut it off?

Or if the unbelieving spouse wants to go, let them go?
Re: Could It Be She Is Possessed by Teleprompter(f): 12:07am On Oct 15, 2021
Your friend made up this story as an excuse not to leave his abusive wife or he is indeed gullible and unintelligent.
Re: Could It Be She Is Possessed by Sonnobax15(m): 4:53am On Oct 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
If you think your wife is possessed and you think your so-called men of God were equally called by God,then why didn't you ask them to cast out the demon's from her body? undecided. Una go just dey invite wahala into una lives with una own hands by believing say anything wey pastor talk na God talk am undecided

1 Like

Re: Could It Be She Is Possessed by babajeje123(m): 5:21am On Oct 15, 2021
If a 'man of God' asks you to divorce your wife because she is possessed, then he run away from him. He is spiritually weak and does not understand his work.
Re: Could It Be She Is Possessed by RonnyD: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Teleprompter:
Your friend made up this story as an excuse not to leave his abusive wife or he is indeed gullible and unintelligent.

Gbam, end of story
Re: Could It Be She Is Possessed by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
babajeje123:
If a 'man of God' asks you to divorce your wife because she is possessed, then he run away from him. He is spiritually weak and does not understand his work.
A "man of God" lying to a man that divorcing his wife will bring him damn is evil. God no send anyone go deliver that kain message. undecided

1 Like

Re: Could It Be She Is Possessed by cococandy(f): 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Most of you would have peace if you used your senses but you’ve refused.
Keep going to daddy MOG.
“Our pastor said”
Smh
Re: Could It Be She Is Possessed by Truvelisback(m): 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mandyjosh:
A friend of my onced told me that he was warned by some men of God never to divorce his wife when he was planning to let go of her,after he had some marital issues some time ago with his wife. He was seriously warned that on no account should he plan to divorce his wife or he wll regret it for the rest of his life....and my friend fears was that could it be that his wife na ogbaje or possessed being..why the stern warning!!!!what do you think might be the issue or who do you think she is?
The truth is that Some women get oil for head.

(1) (Reply)

It is well / What Do You Do When Your Partner/spouse Travels? / Police Finally Locate The Family Of Man Whose Skeleton Was Discovered In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.