Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year (25932 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz / Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by MangekyoAlt: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Numerouno94:

Mangyeko stop to they over hype Wilder. Apart from Fury nd an aging Ortis that is past his prime tell me who has Wilder faced? Do u knw he refused to fight Whyte 3gud times? Giving stupid excuses.
Not hyping him. I just think Aj just overrated. He's overhyped by gullible, sentimental, and naive Nigerians. I just don't see him standing a chance, especially since seeing the way he was bullied by Usyk

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by zinaunreal(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
Him wan use joshua see front grin
Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by Enugurangers: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Not hyping him. I just think Aj just overrated. He's overhyped by gullible, sentimental, and naive Nigerians. I just don't see him standing a chance, especially since seeing the way he was bullied by Usyk
Lol. You can tell a boxing casual from their comments. AJ is not over rated at all. Go and watch some of his previous fights aside Ruiz and Usyk.

Or you think he was picking those belts on the streets for free lol

2 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by zinaunreal(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
Dem go so knack joshua eh
Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by gurunlocker: 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
Saw the highlight of this Otto wallin against fury last night, dude is so good and has got stamina.... For him to be able to stand Fury for 12 rounds.

1. Anthony Joshua can't win a fight with Fury, unless knockout in 6 rounds which is likely not possible, dude got no stamina.... Saw his highlight against Klitschko.

2. Hopefully AJ can win his fight against usyk.

3. Dillon Whyte is a beast also, the match with Fury will be so interesting.
Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by Enugurangers: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
zinaunreal:
Dem go so knack joshua eh
Wilder would opening up as usual after the first or 2nd round and would get punished for it. AJ is not beazeal or one of those journeymen fighters he Ko'ed

2 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by israelp(m): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Totilopussylick:
do you think Kano pillars will not beat Arsenal?
wahala grin grin mata don catch fire
Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by Enugurangers: 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
gurunlocker:
Saw the highlight of this Otto wallin against fury last night, dude is so good and has got stamina.... For him to be able to stand Fury for 12 rounds.

1. Anthony Joshua can't win a fight with Fury, unless knockout in 6 rounds which is likely not possible, dude got no stamina.... Saw his highlight against Klitschko.

2. Hopefully AJ can win his fight against usyk.

3. Dillon Whyte is a beast also, the match with Fury will be so interesting.
Did you want the Whyte Vs AJ fight?
Funny that boxing is unpredictable.
Prior to the fight between Fury and Wilder. Alot of boxers gave the fight to Wilder only for him to almost get killed in the ring. Lol
The Whyte Vs Fury would be interesting to watch if he can overcome Wallin first.

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by Alchemist231(m): 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by SonofDevil: 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
I know Antony Joshua. grin Despite the hype he's been getting from retařds, he will not be stupid enough to accept this challenge as the beating he collected from Usyk would be child's play compared to what he'll receive from Wilder grin
these boxing causals sefcheesy wilder will not 10 rounds against aj. If not that fury lacks power ,wilder was already done ib 3 rounds.

Wilder cant defend, jab, box, move his head and legs ,cant throw combinations or uppercut.he just move in straight lines like zombie and until he can ko his opponent.

2 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by zinaunreal(m): 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
Enugurangers:

Wilder would opening up as usual after the first or 2nd round and would get punished for it. AJ is not beazeal or one of those journeymen fighters he Ko'ed

Anthony joshua is strong but of recent he fights with doubt in his mind especially when he can't knock his opponent out in the first 5 rounds.

2 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by Totilopussylick(m): 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
israelp:
wahala grin grin mata don catch fire
what can you say about the question
Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by gurunlocker: 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
Enugurangers:

Did you want the Whyte Vs AJ fight?
Funny that boxing is unpredictable.
Prior to the fight between Fury and Wilder. Alot of boxers gave the fight to Wilder only for him to almost get killed in the ring. Lol
The Whyte Vs Fury would be interesting to watch if he can overcome Wallin first.

Whyte Vs AJ fight? This fight will be who can withstand, anything can happen, but I still think Whyte will win..... If you have time, go and watch AJ highlights, you will see he doesn't have that strength but his punches are heavy.

Similar case that happened in the last round again usyk where he was almost knockout before the rang the bell happened a couple of times in his previous fights and hard for him to regain...

That Whyte is a beast also!

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by israelp(m): 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
Totilopussylick:
what can you say about the question
i hv nothing to say cool
Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by tarantino1: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Numerouno94:

Bro i weak. I wanted to reply some of them buh i jux realized that most of them don't watch boxing, na keyboard warrior them b.

Everyday na there dey talk this rubbish. So annoying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by BamakSNR(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Typical of a pussy ass niggarr talk with no balls..

Joshua ain't scared of wilder...

He go shock you....Joshua gonna beat the hell out of his gadmnnn asss
Deceit of the devil... grin
AJ is not in his level yet

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by witworth(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
lloydtruth:
They both lost their matches, maybe this is for third place?
lol, or best loser

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by RedEnergy: 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
compton11:
Deontay is actually a great fighter

He won more fight than AJ and Tyson
won more fights because he was fighting a lot of bums, averages and expired fighters grin

2 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by laughitall(m): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Joshua no fit beat wilder ..
Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by poweredcom(m): 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wilder go beat Joshua weller
Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by Tchinaidi(m): 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ijebu man don suffer.AJ don turn whipping post for every irate boxer grin grin
Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by showafrica(m): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
lloydtruth:
They both lost their matches, maybe this is for third place?

At least use am cash out
Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by beejay85: 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
ChangetheChange:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/deontay-wilder-eyes-anthony-joshua-25199531

Aj and Wilder had d chance and time to face each other in a £100m + fight but d Wilder camp was bickering over Match day percentage, rematch clause and d stage of d fight....
Aj wanted London ,Wilder wanted d USA....Too much delay of d fight made challengers throw themselves up in Fury and first d Mexican fat boy then Usyk...
Both got what they wanted...AJ got bursted in London while Wilder got bleeped in d US grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by Liposure: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
FashionCookie:
He go kill am ooo...make Joshua mo gree o.
Alakoba werey...
you watch boxing?

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by meccuno: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
Benjaniblinks:
Let me recover fess
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by Imustnottalk: 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
Where is Mayweather ?
Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by Rexymania(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Is Joshua that weak the wilder will knock him out in first round? grin fear God nah Fury
Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by Kachi4christ(m): 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
That's my nigga, leave all this pussy ass niggas that hate AJ and cones here to talk shit about him, AJ will whop Wilder
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by tarantino1: 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
gurunlocker:

Whyte Vs AJ fight? This fight will be who can withstand, anything can happen, but I still think Whyte will win..... If you have time, go and watch AJ highlights, you will see he doesn't have that strength but his punches are heavy.

Similar case that happened in the last round again usyk where he was almost knockout before the rang the bell happened a couple of times in his previous fights and hard for him to regain...

Is there another Whyte in heavyweight boxing? I am fvckin confused right now because the Whyte I know has fought AJ and he was well defeated

2 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by Paulo3ree(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
Richieniit:

Your formally almighty Joshua don turn easy prey grin

Human beings

Accepting such challenge won't be right for Josh's career
Wilder's experience in boxing is so much and he is an iron Man just like Fury
It will be an ordinary transfer of aggression
Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by Kachi4christ(m): 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
And the Whyte you are blabing here was schooled and knocked out by AJ when they met
gurunlocker:

2 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wilder want to commit murder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Overseas –Based Pros Storm Super Falcons’ Camp / Eden Hazard's Records At Chelsea / Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.