Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

What Kind Of Business Can Someone Do In Nigeria With Start Up Of 2\3m Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can Someone Do In Nigeria With Start Up Of 2\3m Naira? (3156 Views)

Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Caterin Bussiness. Help With Start Up Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can Someone Do In Nigeria With Start Up Of 2\3m Naira? by Evept(f): 11:20am On Jul 24, 2007
please i will like Nairalander's to give me some business ideas to do in Nigeria ,that i can start up with 2\3m Naira
your help will be appreciated
thanks,
Evept
Re: What Kind Of Business Can Someone Do In Nigeria With Start Up Of 2\3m Naira? by SOJ(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2007
It'll help to know ur personal interests cos there are tons of businesses u can commence wit such an amount in Nigeria.For example, u can buy a Mr Bigg's franchise license for that amount and u will be given training,admin and management support for some time till u can manage the franchise on ur own.Like i said,there are a lot of opportunities u can cash in on in Nigeria especially wit the right kind of money.So, what do u have in mind?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can Someone Do In Nigeria With Start Up Of 2\3m Naira? by Evept(f): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2007
SOJ:

It'll help to know your personal interests because there are tons of businesses u can commence wit such an amount in Nigeria.For example, u can buy a Mr Bigg's franchise license for that amount and u will be given training,admin and management support for some time till u can manage the franchise on your own.Like i said,there are a lot of opportunities u can cash in on in Nigeria especially wit the right kind of money.So, what do u have in mind?

@ SOJ,
Mr Bigg's sound's good but i prefer something that will be less stressful and i wont be in Nigeria all the time
something that can be taken care off even at my absence and that will make good cash

if u give me some list of ideas u have it could help
thanks,
Evept
Re: What Kind Of Business Can Someone Do In Nigeria With Start Up Of 2\3m Naira? by KayB: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2007
Considering your business urge i believe i have somethg that should suit what u are painting and will guanrantee at least 300k or more for the next 2 years return every month if we can start now. i only want just one serious investor or a partner.am open for any agreement to protect everybody's interests i bet u it's a soft sell which will catch your desire.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can Someone Do In Nigeria With Start Up Of 2\3m Naira? by SOJ(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2007
@Evept
OK. fine. but u dont av 2 be there;just finance it.anyway,its what u want that matters.u can consider a biz in IT.but really,there is hardly any biz u gonna do witout being physically present in Naija.if u av stayed in naija a bit,u can look around u 4 opportunities dat abound. amidst ur network too,u can identify some key areas to fill for profit.f this doesnt jog ur creativity then i will get u some concepts l8a.i gotta warn u,i'll be a lil biased cos my interests lie in IT and online biz ideas.LOL
Re: What Kind Of Business Can Someone Do In Nigeria With Start Up Of 2\3m Naira? by Evept(f): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2007
@ SOJ,i think that's the best idea to travel down to naija and see for myself what i can do
IT biz not for me and online biz im already working on that now but im also looking to invest in offline biz
take care
Re: What Kind Of Business Can Someone Do In Nigeria With Start Up Of 2\3m Naira? by Evept(f): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2007
KayB:

Considering your business urge i believe i have somethg that should suit what u are painting and will guanrantee at least 300k or more for the next 2 years return every month if we can start now. i only want just one serious investor or a partner.am open for any agreement to protect everybody's interests i bet u it's a soft sell which will catch your desire.

sounds interesting @KayB but sorry i dont need partner for any biz im getting involve
goodluck with ur biz
Re: What Kind Of Business Can Someone Do In Nigeria With Start Up Of 2\3m Naira? by OnealBU(m): 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2007
I have a lot of business ideas but i'm not looking for partners or investors (for now).
i want to take my time and get it right.

Evept
While thinking of the business to do, why not consider the stock market, u can double your money in 4-8 months if you invest in very profitable companies.

Most businesses require ur presence here cos employees are always ready to rip u off when u ar not there

All da best
Re: What Kind Of Business Can Someone Do In Nigeria With Start Up Of 2\3m Naira? by abocana: 5:48am On Jul 27, 2007
Evept,i will advise u to put your money in shares.it very safe and less stressful.

We're in the same shoe, i've been living in canada for years and i tried to do business in nigeria sometimes ago.
i beg my brotha sorry too much.

Capital market is the best option for us living abroad. I bought 1,000 unit of Nigeria Breweries in 1994 at 4.50per share.
it now 42naira valued at over 780,000 which includes several 1-1 NBL is noticed for in those days.

Just think about it!
Re: What Kind Of Business Can Someone Do In Nigeria With Start Up Of 2\3m Naira? by gnldhealth: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2007
YES THATS GOOD IF YOU ASK ME ILL SAY INVEST IN THE NIG MOVIES (FILM MAKING) THIS IS

A VERY PROFITABLE BUSINESS. IM A MOVIE SCRIPT WRITER AND DIRECTOR SPONSOR MY

MOVIE AND YOU WONT REGRET AT ALL ITS A FUN JOB

CALL ME +2348076743434
Re: What Kind Of Business Can Someone Do In Nigeria With Start Up Of 2\3m Naira? by Evept(f): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2007
gnldhealth:

YES THATS GOOD IF YOU ASK ME ILL SAY INVEST IN THE NIG MOVIES (FILM MAKING) THIS IS

A VERY PROFITABLE BUSINESS. IM A MOVIE SCRIPT WRITER AND DIRECTOR SPONSOR MY

MOVIE AND YOU WONT REGRET AT ALL ITS A FUN JOB

CALL ME +2348076743434
abocana:

Evept,i will advise u to put your money in shares.it very safe and less stressful.

We're in the same shoe, i've been living in canada for years and i tried to do business in nigeria sometimes ago.
i beg my brotha sorry too much.

Capital market is the best option for us living abroad. I bought 1,000 unit of Nigeria Breweries in 1994 at 4.50per share.
it now 42naira valued at over 780,000 which includes several 1-1 NBL is noticed for in those days.

Just think about it!

@ gnldhealth,i have been thinking about that ,i will look into it when i travel down the naija but i dont know how it really work's can u explain better to me?
hope to hear from u soon
Evept

Oneal BU:

I have a lot of business ideas but i'm not looking for partners or investors (for now).
i want to take my time and get it right.

Evept
While thinking of the business to do, why not consider the stock market, u can double your money in 4-8 months if you invest in very profitable companies.

Most businesses require your presence here because employees are always ready to rip u off when u ar not there

All da best

@ Oneal BU ,it sound's interesting but stock market biz is risky sometimes and u need time to always watch the market not to loss ,i will prefer shares ,thanks for ur advice i appreciate it.

thanks,
Evept
Re: What Kind Of Business Can Someone Do In Nigeria With Start Up Of 2\3m Naira? by SOJ(m): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2007
@ Evept
cool. but i was wondering if ur online biz are online investments?if they are, then i have a few pertinent questions i need to ask u(but not in this forum!).so kindly mail me and i'll reply u pronto. <adesoji@enownow.com> thanks
Re: What Kind Of Business Can Someone Do In Nigeria With Start Up Of 2\3m Naira? by alexwale(m): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2007
ur area of interest matters most .mind u, penny wise is lucrative and rewarding but its no more a going concern. mind u dont blindly invest ur money guyyyyyy.best of luk

(1) (Reply)

Point Of Lay Chickens Needed Urgently! / My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr / Best Way To Start Auto Parts Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.