Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Caterin Bussiness. Help With Start Up Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Caterin Bussiness. Help With Start Up Advice (542 Views)

5 Star Global - My Company Start-up Diary / Start-up Advice For A Drive-in Theatre / What Kind Of Business Can Someone Do In Nigeria With Start Up Of 2\3m Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caterin Bussiness. Help With Start Up Advice by Zyn(f): 10:17am On Jul 12, 2011
Dear NLs, av been in the catering business for quite some time now, but the contracts i get is limited to my circle of acquintances, mostly my close friends. Of which u knw my friends wont always av occasions and besides profit level wont be as high as i'ld get from strangers.
Now, i want to start all over, and make it a real bussines. My problem is i dont know aw to publisize it, without looking too cheap and desperate. I was thinking of printing out flyers for the main tym, but i dont av a place to call an office where people can meet me, so wt will i put on the flyer; my home address and fone number alone?
2. How do i really start with the smallest of capitals.

your reply and advise will be greatly appreciated
Re: Caterin Bussiness. Help With Start Up Advice by mekaoseka: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2011
hi there,i dont think having an office is the issue,you can share with someone or arrange to meet your clients in an eatery or go to their places.who told u you they have time to come looking for you. what about a cooking or baking class/camp this holiday period for students on holiday. what u need is how to package ur services and not an office. Hope this is helpful?

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cement #1,650 Only / Silbverbird Man Of The Year Award / Shipping Company Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.