Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 (57492 Views)

Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family / Tony Elumelu And His Kids Celebrate Children's Day / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by Commentor: 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
By this time he was already running standard trust bank abi?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by crackhouse(m): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
Does 1997 belong to throwback also? 1997 of yesterday?

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Tony Elumelu my boyfriend wink tongue

Come and fvck me cool tongue

now we finally seen another losed Dog spotted
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by wunmi590(m): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by mightyhaze: 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:

not sure he does bobrisky tongue

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by tafat: 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
No be small thing, now they're in immerse wealth
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
Das y am not a pretender web dealing with girls...I will always blantantly you you say I no get money ooo....And this is one of the smartest way to know weda a girl is into you or for just your money...Dem in future na dem go de open mouth mouth de say ..after all we have been through...you and who undecided

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by muller101(m): 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:

Sex object.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by BigBellyBurst(m): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
See how that feminist miscreant is up there disgracing her colleagues.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:

you want to give him disease abi

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by RightToReject(m): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
God1000:
When he was still penniless

Most of you don't know anything about him. He was already a multimillionaire when he took those pictures. His bank then, STB, was already 7 years old in 1997.

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by MoneyTrees(m): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
Olarewaju89:
undecided

What do you want us to with his picture na

Abeg, no better news again
The zoo republic has been dry since on Wednesday

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by Poanan: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
I have the following to share with everyone:

1. So many people who are feeling like giving up on life should come and see this and know that there is a better future for any man. NEVER EVER GIVE UP.

2. To the ladies reading this, please note that good woman works together with the man to help him grow and not be a liability in his life.

3. And for those guys hoping to troll women who refuse to build with men, note that Sir Tony obviously had potentials he was working on and actively developing himself.
Don't ask woman to stick with you when you don't have a blueprint to elevate yourself to begin with.

When you people want to write sometimes always get fact. At 1997 this guy was already a big boy. Standard trust was incorporated in 1990 so dont come here with those motivational write ups.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by hedonido: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nigerian Great ke? How?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by Vinnie2000(m): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:

Hmmm..
Naija Babes and their love for Rich Men!
U don offer am pussy just like dat? sad cool cool

Una too like Money!
Like Onyi22 would say, my kind of men'.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by dontro(m): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
I have the following to share with everyone:

1. So many people who are feeling like giving up on life should come and see this and know that there is a better future for any man. NEVER EVER GIVE UP.

2. To the ladies reading this, please note that good woman works together with the man to help him grow and not be a liability in his life.

3. And for those guys hoping to troll women who refuse to build with men, note that Sir Tony obviously had potentials he was working on and actively developing himself.
Don't ask woman to stick with you when you don't have a blueprint to elevate yourself to begin with.

So in summary, you're saying that men are expected to work hard and never give up. The woman should consider him if he is working hard and not giving up.

My question is, in what grounds should he consider the woman?

The pressure on men is already too much. Men are working really hard.

Stop making it look like the reward of a hardworking man is a woman who sticks around. You say support? The article didn't mention what supports, let alone tangible supports

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by Crochet: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
One thing we all should know in life, is that everyone has his or her own time, your success can show up when you in your 40s,50 or 60s dont envy anyone. Your friend is a manager at 30 while you are just a servant earning peanut at 40 that his is time, when its your time you could even be a CEO that he would be looking upto. To summarize this work smart and develop yourself,wen its your time to blow , you will blow beyond your own imagination. Life is a mystery itself, you need to look beyond what you see!

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by free2ryhme: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Nigerian Great and Successful BusinessMan took his Facebook Page to share some beautiful throwback photos of himself and his wife.

Mr. Tony captioned the photos with: Throwback to 1997 cheesy
#TOEway #ThrowbackThursday

See the Pictures below.

https://www.facebook.com/17335426948/posts/10157951307911949/?app=fbl

All this IBB boys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by Vinnie2000(m): 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
MoneyTrees:

The zoo republic has been dry since on Wednesday

Well
Tonto Dickeh, Kpokpogri and Instagram babe, Jane Mena news Neva reach here, despite seeing it in oder Sites! sad smiley
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by Torosk1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by MoneyTrees(m): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Well
Tonto Dickeh, Kpokpogri and Instagram babe, Jane Mena Neva reach here, despite seeing it in oder Sites! sad smiley
Lol
I'm praying it doesn't
Been crossingy fingers just to stay a day break from pvssy ass gist esp news from that shitty show called BBN

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by Freeman50(m): 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:

He should come and f*uk ya when you dreaming of becoming Elon musk's baby? Who does that?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by yetunsbay(m): 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
Antoeni:
Honestly Men are enjoying marriage oh.You come back from work,eat food and later eat the person that cooked the food
��‍♂️
it takes a strong man to do the above. If hin easy,go ahead
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by Bbqekpa: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
daddytime:
You could still see the confidence and self-belief in their eyes..

They were immensely prepared for the opportunity that came their way plus the cosmos, agreed to smile and align with their push...

Abeg getat
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by Emeka71(m): 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
[quote author=elonmuskbaby post=106741249]Tony Elumelu my boyfriend wink tongue

Come and fvck me cool tongueAre you a babe¿
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by daddytime(m): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
Bbqekpa:

Abeg getat

How much be pure water for your zone now?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by Vinnie2000(m): 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
crackhouse:
Does 1997 belong to throwback also? 1997 of yesterday?

See dis Guy!!
Or are u joking!
Hope you know as@1997, current French football Superstar, Kylian Mbappe wasn't even Born!! undecided

In foreign countries, those born in 1997 are doing dier PHD!

Its like U re viewing life from Buhari lenses.. sad cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by TemmyDayo50(m): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:

Aye n shey e grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by Emeka71(m): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:

Are you a babe¿
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by TemmyDayo50(m): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Tony baby my boyfriend cool

Aye really shey e gidi gan... grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by BigYash: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
Antoeni:
Honestly Men are enjoying marriage oh.You come back from work,eat food and later eat the person that cooked the food
��‍♂️
The person that cooked the food no eat inside abi? The other food wen u mean,no be the reciever still dey enjoy am pass.. Las las na the man still provide all the food and enjoyment wen she partake of.. I no see any "special" enjoyment for the man there o,even though the pucci niggars like you, sees it as enjoyment undecided

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by kingsleefolli(m): 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ok I will come.just call me am missing you babe.i missed your pussy.i missed sucking your pussy
elonmuskbaby:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World / Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders / Femi Otedola Strikes ‘Biggest Deal Ever’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.