Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 (57484 Views)

Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family / Tony Elumelu And His Kids Celebrate Children's Day / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by Vinnie2000(m): 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
MoneyTrees:

Lol
I'm praying it doesn't
Been crossingy fingers just to stay a day break from pvssy ass gist esp news from that shitty show called BBN

But such News are pure Gold for Bloggers like Seun!!
Without such news, many of Dem nor go see Food Chop! cheesy cheesy
So it's needed here Pls! smiley
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Tony Elumelu my boyfriend wink tongue

Come and fvck me cool tongue
he's not goof

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by MoneyTrees(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

But such News are pure Gold for Bloggers like Seun!!
Without such news, many of Dem nor go see Food Chop! cheesy cheesy
So it's needed here Pls! smiley

Seun should consider our mental Health too when looking for gold
We're not animals
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by GUNITGuy: 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
Una don start broke shamers for the sake of making it look like the only reason a man to be successful is so that he can be with a woman and pay for that union
Why not celebrate the man and live his wife alone You have no idea what the wife is coping with pre or post successful man
A particular prime minister of France didn't have a wife yet he was very successful why do we use women to Marshal our ego in this part of the world......And the women use my husband is better than others to demean other women with husbands with a lesser status.....
It's good to celebrate successful people but do that to help others believe success in is possible by also displaying your own inadequacies as well as helping understand that they are not a deity afterall
Odewaleadesoye:
I have the following to share with everyone:

1. So many people who are feeling like giving up on life should come and see this and know that there is a better future for any man. NEVER EVER GIVE UP.

2. To the ladies reading this, please note that good woman works together with the man to help him grow and not be a liability in his life.

3. And for those guys hoping to troll women who refuse to build with men, note that Sir Tony obviously had potentials he was working on and actively developing himself.
Don't ask woman to stick with you when you don't have a blueprint to elevate yourself to begin with.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by DaRuud(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:

Go and meet Ganduje

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by Depressed101: 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:

shameless farm implement
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

1. So many people who are feeling like giving up on life should come and see this and know that there is a better future for any man. NEVER EVER GIVE UP.

2. To the ladies reading this, please note that good woman works together with the man to help him grow and not be a liability in his life.

3. And for those guys hoping to troll women who refuse to build with men, note that Sir Tony obviously had potentials he was working on and actively developing himself.
Don't ask woman to stick with you when you don't have a blueprint to elevate yourself to begin with.

Very great points.

I just hope you didn't make these points under the impression that Tony Elumelu was broke at the time the picture was taken.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
Commentor:
By this time he was already running standard trust bank abi?

People are here running amok on the thread thinking he was broke.

A throwback isn't always a reflection of broke days.

Some people have been privileged all their lives. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by Olodo24: 11:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Motivational speaker. You think Mr Elumelu was born poor? Lol. Una sabi change narrative to grass to grace sha. Tony was born with a silver spoon. There's no successful businessman in Nigeria without a solid background. He was already a big boy long before 1997

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by chiago95(m): 12:08am On Oct 15, 2021
elonmuskbaby:

Are you? Are you? Are you NORMA (in macaroni's voice)
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 15, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Is life all about money?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 15, 2021
Olodo24:
Motivational speaker. You think Mr Elumelu was born poor? Lol. Una sabi change narrative to grass to grace sha. Tony was born with a silver spoon. There's no successful businessman in Nigeria without a solid background. He was already a big boy long before 1997
There are some born from average homes.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by YourFavorite21(m): 12:30am On Oct 15, 2021
His wife is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by YourFavorite21(m): 12:34am On Oct 15, 2021
crackhouse:
Does 1997 belong to throwback also? 1997 of yesterday?
which one be say 1997 is just yesterday? So a 24 year old boy is still a toddler abi?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by Judgesledge(m): 1:58am On Oct 15, 2021
elonmuskbaby:

Done that already, surprised you didn't realise I was the one that made you scream so much due to pleasure
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by Munzy14(m): 2:05am On Oct 15, 2021
Antoeni:
Honestly Men are enjoying marriage oh.You come back from work,eat food and later eat the person that cooked the food
��‍♂️
grin
Sometimes you eat the person before eating the food..

If you marry your own wife on earth, you will know their is difference between married man and bachelor...

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by FreeIgboho: 2:52am On Oct 15, 2021
elonmuskbaby:

He is not gay

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by FreeIgboho: 2:58am On Oct 15, 2021
Antoeni:
Honestly Men are enjoying marriage oh.You come back from work,eat food and later eat the person that cooked the food
��‍♂️

I know genius, and there won't be any nagging or pregnancy or children to go with it. It will be all eat and "chop" the person who cooked!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by RealAlubarika(m): 5:53am On Oct 15, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

You're right brother, but there are some leeches(female) out there who don't care about your blue print and who can't delay gratification.

We rise by lifting others

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by elonmuskbaby: 6:03am On Oct 15, 2021
Judgesledge:
Done that already, surprised you didn't realise I was the one that made you scream so much due to pleasure
comon getat are you Tony Elumelu tongue
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by elonmuskbaby: 6:03am On Oct 15, 2021
cheesy
chiago95:

Are you? Are you? Are you NORMA (in macaroni's voice)
absolutely I am cheesy grin cheesy cool
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by elonmuskbaby: 6:04am On Oct 15, 2021
Depressed101:
shameless farm implement
comon getat tongue

You wey get shame,where has it taken you tongue
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by elonmuskbaby: 6:05am On Oct 15, 2021
DaRuud:

Go and meet Ganduje
tuehhhhhhh

Tufiaaaaa grin cheesy grin
[/right] grin[right]
grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by elonmuskbaby: 6:06am On Oct 15, 2021
ezenwajosh:
he's not goof
but his pocket is good cool tongue
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by elonmuskbaby: 6:06am On Oct 15, 2021
kingsleefolli:
Ok I will come.just call me am missing you babe.i missed your pussy.i missed sucking your pussy
taaaa!!!!

Getat.are you Tony Elumelu tongue cool grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by elonmuskbaby: 6:08am On Oct 15, 2021
TemmyDayo50:

Aye really shey e gidi gan... grin
koshi if you are not Tony Elumelu grin cool
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by elonmuskbaby: 6:09am On Oct 15, 2021
Freeman50:
He should come and f*uk ya when you dreaming of becoming Elon musk's baby? Who does that?
it doesn't matter grin cool
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by elonmuskbaby: 6:10am On Oct 15, 2021
Torosk1:
koshi grin cool

WHY are you kicking your daddy like that? cool
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by elonmuskbaby: 6:12am On Oct 15, 2021
cool
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm..
Naija Babes and their love for Rich Men!
U don offer am pussy just like dat? sad cool cool

Una too like Money!
Like Onyi22 would say, my kind of men'.. cheesy
so Na you wey no like money? grin cheesy cool
Re: Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 by elonmuskbaby: 6:13am On Oct 15, 2021
Truthenunciator:
you want to give him disease abi
everybody is not like your mummy cool tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders / Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World / Femi Otedola Strikes ‘Biggest Deal Ever’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.