Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Displeasure, Concerns Mount As Heaps Of Waste Litter Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Displeasure, Concerns Mount As Heaps Of Waste Litter Ibadan (15162 Views)

Concerns Mount Over Governors Moves To Rig Saturday’s Election By All Means / APC Primary: Concerns Mount Over Fate Of Tinubu, Okorocha, Onu, Ayade, Others / Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Displeasure, Concerns Mount As Heaps Of Waste Litter Ibadan by Grandmeister(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2021
Minjim:
And not even one picture to buttress the report.
Too early for graphic images don't you think?
Re: Displeasure, Concerns Mount As Heaps Of Waste Litter Ibadan by Brimstone77: 9:55am On Oct 15, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Chestbeating while your region is up in flames....most successful yet you keep begging for freedom from those you regard as illiterates. You're coping.
it's obvious you lots are brainless...

Where is the chest eating in my post?

Asking for freedom doesn't mean we are hungry or suffering,the last time i check an average igbo man out there is living more comfortably than you lots...we asking to leave you lots is simply because we can no longer contain your excesses...

And the last time I checked my region is more peaceful than yours ....

Forget all these social media stereotype...there are lots of difference between what's happening on ground and what you illiterates read on social media...

Igbos are not your mate..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Displeasure, Concerns Mount As Heaps Of Waste Litter Ibadan by CaptainAyub: 10:33am On Oct 15, 2021
MummyD2020:

Wait, that song really exist?
It was a video.
A press interview.
Re: Displeasure, Concerns Mount As Heaps Of Waste Litter Ibadan by NgwalandAbia(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2021
Look at the useless state surviving under Lagos with poor indigenous people struggling comparing themselves with Abia,a state that made them humans through our creativity starting from shoes and other made in ABA.

We are not mates.
Re: Displeasure, Concerns Mount As Heaps Of Waste Litter Ibadan by haffaze777(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2021
Governor seyi makinde should do something about this

God bless engineer seyi makinde
God bless Oyo people
God bless Oyo state
God bless all the south west state
God bless Nigeria
Re: Displeasure, Concerns Mount As Heaps Of Waste Litter Ibadan by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Very dirty state

The government is not the problem but the people
yes ... Large population of the people are pigs
Re: Displeasure, Concerns Mount As Heaps Of Waste Litter Ibadan by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2021
Not just Ibadan,. It's all over Nigeria. . Nigeria has most dirty people in Africa
Re: Displeasure, Concerns Mount As Heaps Of Waste Litter Ibadan by seunlayi(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2021
Story written by one of the contractors to create awareness. See how lengthy the write-up is, Only a dumb will fall for this writeup. No doubt, Ibadan has been dirty since the 80s. Forget all government hypes.
Re: Displeasure, Concerns Mount As Heaps Of Waste Litter Ibadan by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
Brimstone77:
it's obvious you lots are brainless...

Where is the chest eating in my post?

Asking for freedom doesn't mean we are hungry or suffering,the last time i check an average igbo man out there is living more comfortably than you lots...we asking to leave you lots is simply because we can no longer contain your excesses...

And the last time I checked my region is more peaceful than yours ....

Forget all these social media stereotype...there are lots of difference between what's happening on ground and what you illiterates read on social media...

Igbos are not your mate..

Yawns.....
Re: Displeasure, Concerns Mount As Heaps Of Waste Litter Ibadan by Alabule: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
ckmayoca:
The indigenes are the main problem and the government is afraid to enforce strong measures..... they will sell by the road, they will throw dirts in gutter, they will curse, they will sleep with married people with no shame and if you challenge them that it is wrong, other too will come after you . They drive recklessly and sent your car and some other passerby why come and be begging for the reckless driver/rider.
Every single thing you have said is true about Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Displeasure, Concerns Mount As Heaps Of Waste Litter Ibadan by Brimstone77: 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Yawns.....
you can even sneeze if you want...

Who cares?
Re: Displeasure, Concerns Mount As Heaps Of Waste Litter Ibadan by Charly68: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Seyi makinde has gone to sleep or what...? I thought He said he would change the narratives in that ancient town
Re: Displeasure, Concerns Mount As Heaps Of Waste Litter Ibadan by Kfed4ril(m): 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Every afonja is now from Lagos grin
Meanwhile ooo,Lagos is nomansland grin

Somebody share me that video where afonjas were crying "Jagabandit come and save us ooo,Igbo bought all our ancestral land ooo,Igbo is digging up our forefathers' bones to build mansion ooo" grin

If you find it pls mention me
Re: Displeasure, Concerns Mount As Heaps Of Waste Litter Ibadan by Temi2468: 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Yobabad:
This can never be ibandan, this can only be Abia state, ibadan is just like the unholy Mecca according to local members of YMM

Better stop deceiving yourself. Ọmọ Yorùbá náà ni mo jẹ́ o. Ibadan dọti o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Descending Into A Party Of Shame, Says Orubebe / EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. / Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.