Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,044 members, 7,859,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: PART 5 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: PART 5 (103 Views)

My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: PART 6 & 7 / My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: PART 4 / Join The Favourite Whatsapp Football TV! On Pitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: PART 5 by Iampbams: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hello guys

today is 14th of October 2021

I am texting from my room

very tired and wants to sleep but I have to give you guys an update

I have received many messages of people wanting to join my tv

not that much but it's a progress so no complaint

I am actually thinking of investing in buying WhatsApp virws, what do you guys suggest

should I or should I not.

and if yes what are your recommendations

yh boys, I will see you tomorrow and do have a wonderful night rest.

Peace.

My aim is to have at least 500 status views after a month (that will be before 10th of November,. 2021).

I will be sharing my growth process till 9th of November 2021.

so if you want to be part of this growth journey, click the link in the signature below, I promise I post strictly football content and I know you will love it, tell me you saw this on nairaland and I will save your number asap.

Aim: 500 or more whatsapp views before 10th November 2021

to be sincere my views is within 115 to 120 yh so we keep pushing

so that's it guys, will tell you about my improvement Tomorrow

if you are seeing this, oya click the link below to join my sport Tv.

I know you will love it.

Peace

(lol how many times will I say peace, good night)

(1) (Reply)

Goaloong. Net / Goaloong. Net / Italian Serie A - Juventus VS AS Roma Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.