Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided (1361 Views)

A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 / You Won’t Get Presidency By Threatening Secession, El-rufai Clears Igbo / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by Abohboy: 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
The Igbos are finally going to get presidency in Nigeria and it seems likely that they'll be the ones to actually save Nigeria from its current rot, currently the two people presented by the people for the next election are Moghalu and Peter Obi both amazing and very knowledgeable leaders who will definitely be able to bring Nigeria the development it needs and this development couldn't have come at a better time anyways i'd like to know who the people would like to vote come 2023 whether it is
Moghalu (ADC) Or Peter Obi (PDP)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by UTILITYMAY(m): 11:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
Okay
Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by mmanwuijele: 12:50am On Oct 15, 2021
Tokenism. Biafra or nothing! Keep your Presidency. If you didn't see fit to "give" it to us in the past, why now? Ekwensu!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by laiperi: 1:11am On Oct 15, 2021
I thought a Biafran was the Nigerian President in the past before this cowbead.

No?

mmanwuijele:
Tokenism. Biafra or nothing! Keep your Presidency. If you didn't see fit to "give" it to us in the past, why now? Ekwensu!
Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by Ayomide811(m): 2:19am On Oct 15, 2021
[s]
Abohboy:
The Igbos are finally going to get presidency in Nigeria and it seems likely that they'll be the ones to actually save Nigeria from its current rot, currently the two people presented by the people for the next election are Moghalu and Peter Obi both amazing and very knowledgeable leaders who will definitely be able to bring Nigeria the development it needs and this development couldn't have come at a better time anyways i'd like to know who the people would like to vote come 2023 whether it is
[/s] Ibo can never become president of the zoo
Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by Tinubuadvocate: 3:45am On Oct 15, 2021
Abohboy:
Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by benuejosh: 4:43am On Oct 15, 2021
Which people?
Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by Abohboy: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2021
mmanwuijele:

Who is thise 'we' I supported Moghalu in 2019 for the election but even you the Igbos rejected him it is only now that it is assured because more people are aware of Moghalu and if PDP doesn't choose Peter Obi then they've already signed their coffin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by Abohboy: 8:43am On Oct 15, 2021
Ayomide811:
[s][/s] Ibo can never become president of the zoo

They can and they will this next election will be Moghalu vs Tinubu vs Peter Obi ( If PDP are smart enough to choose him )

Tinubu is hated by most of the youths but will still likely get 5 million votes
Moghalu and Peter Obi have both gotten the support of the youths and are much more visionary in their visons and manifestos so the most likely case is that if all 100 million voters actually vote in this election I suspect 60-70 million of them will go to Moghalu and Peter Obi meanwhile the remainder will go to Tinubu

Preferably the election results would be
Moghalu-35m
Peter Obi-30m
Tinubu-20m

The remainder goes to your Sowore's, Durotoye's and other mushroom parties
Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by mightyhaze: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2021
Igbos please save this Country ..

We count on you to revamp this dead nation and bring it to life with your touch of Midas u use to grow 2 by 2 shops to mutlltibillion business estates..

Signed concerned Nigerians

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by MrGospeL: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2021
In the spirit of Justice and Equality, Igbos deserve 2023 Presidency.
Someone shout hallelujah!!!! smiley
Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by Abohboy: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2021
mightyhaze:
Igbos please save this Country ..

We count on you to revamp this dead nation and bring it to life with your touch of Midas u use to grow 2 by 2 shops to mutlltibillion business estates..

Signed concerned Nigerians

If we just vote Moghalu enmasse we will get the development we need let's all zone to the SE and vote ADC
Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by mightyhaze: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2021
Abohboy:

If we just vote Moghalu enmasse we will get the development we need let's all zone to the SE and vote ADC
Nigerians know the truth. When we are tired of the merry go round,we know exactly what to do..
Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by Abohboy: 9:19am On Oct 15, 2021
mightyhaze:
Nigerians know the truth. When we are tired of the merry go round,we know exactly what to do..

Exactly but this time i'm sure we will get change we just need to make sure to vote ADC from top to bottom because without a majority in NASS and senate no proper reforms can be made i'm talking restructuring, new constitution, referendum etc.
Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by Onogiede(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2021
Imughalu has Nigeria solution because he will go far if given chance,..for me ooh Nigeria don't deserve this hardship of this illiterate sets of current leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by Gireiboy(m): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2021
Abohboy:

They can and they will this next election will be Moghalu vs Tinubu vs Peter Obi ( If PDP are smart enough to choose him )

Tinubu is hated by most of the youths but will still likely get 5 million votes
Moghalu and Peter Obi have both gotten the support of the youths and are much more visionary in their visons and manifestos so the most likely case is that if all 100 million voters actually vote in this election I suspect 60-70 million of them will go to Moghalu and Peter Obi meanwhile the remainder will go to Tinubu

Preferably the election results would be
Moghalu-35m
Peter Obi-30m
Tinubu-20m

The remainder goes to your Sowore's, Durotoye's and other mushroom parties
Where is this votes going to come from, the South or the North?
Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2021
Peter Obi. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by Abohboy: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2021
Gireiboy:

Where is this votes going to come from, the South or the North?

Both

Moghalu is most likely going to get majority of his votes from SE,SS,NC

Peter Obi will fight with Moghalu for dominance in the SE and SS and he will also get votes from the NE due to his affiliation with PDP

Tinubu will likely win in Lagos, Oyo and Kano but nowhere else
Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by haffaze777(m): 10:50am On Oct 15, 2021
Abohboy:

Moghalu?capital YES,Peter Peter Obi?capital No,I can't waste my vote on habitual liar and bigot man.
Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 15, 2021
Moghalu is the man !!

Guy so intelligent!! I wish Nigerians will put sentiments aside,. Or forever remain illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2021
cool

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by Abohboy: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2021
haffaze777:

Moghalu?capital YES,Peter Peter Obi?capital No,I can't waste my vote on habitual liar and bigot man.

Well those are the two candidates the people have presented me personally I like Moghalu but I wouldn't mind seeing either of them in power
Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by Wirepool: 11:48am On Oct 15, 2021
haffaze777:

All of you saying pandora this, pandora that, what exactly is the offence peter Obi committed in the pandora leaks? Nobody has accused him of stealing one naira from the government or any other place for that matter. The only thing that comes near an offence in the leaks is that he didn't fully declare HIS OWN assets before becoming governor. What else is the crime in the pandora leaks? That a business man opened some businesses in other countries where he is not required to pay much tax? Since when did that become a crime? Are you the ones that will tell a man where to invest his own hard earned money? And he made some of those investments for his children and so what? Is there any good father that doesn't make investments for his children? You people that are shouting pandora up and down, please tell me what exactly was Peter Obi's crime in the pandora?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by Wirepool: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2021
TripleOh7:
Peter Obi. cheesy cheesy cheesy
He's a very good candidate and will be a very good president if elected.
Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2021
Abohboy:

Who is thise 'we' I supported Moghalu in 2019 for the election but even you the Igbos rejected him it is only now that it is assured because more people are aware of Moghalu and if PDP doesn't choose Peter Obi then they've already signed their coffin
The kind failure wey pdp go experience if them field a northerner go shock buhari sef.
And any Igbo man that accepts VP slot will be treated as an efelefu.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by Abohboy: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

The kind failure wey pdp go experience if them field a northerner go shock buhari sef.
And any Igbo man that accepts VP slot will be treated as an efelefu.

Exactly if they choose Atiku then PDP has lost
Same way if APC choose Tinubu they've automatically lost

If APC and PDP are smart the next election will be Moghalu vs Peter Obi vs Osinbajo
Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Wirepool:

He's a very good candidate and will be a very good president if elected.

Lol.

I doubt that very much.

He couldn't even transform Anambra state, he wants to transform Nigeria.

Nigeria's money will just find its way to the Caymans.
Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by paramakina202: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
mmanwuijele:

Nobody is asking IPOB member to become president of Nigeria it is for one Nigerianist Igbos.IPOB should continue chasing shadows.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by Wirepool: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
TripleOh7:

Lol.

I doubt that very much.

He couldn't even transform Anambra state, he wants to transform Nigeria.

Nigeria's money will just find its way to the Caymans.
Peter Obi transformed Anambra state. Till date, he is the best governor Anambra ever produced. I know the state of Anambra before peter Obi and the big difference after he left. As for your baseless allegations about Him stealing Nigeria's money, till date no one accused him of stealing one naira from the government or any other place for that matter. The only thing that comes near an offence in the pandora leaks is that he didn't fully declare HIS OWN assets before becoming governor. What else is the crime in the pandora leaks? That a business man opened some businesses in other countries where he is not required to pay much tax? Since when did that become a crime? Are you the ones that will tell a man where to invest his own hard earned money? And he made some of those investments for his children and so what? Is there any good father that doesn't make investments for his children? You people that are shouting pandora up and down are just being mischievous because you know very well that Obi is a saint compared to all those brazen thieves you people are supporting
Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
Wirepool:

Peter Obi transformed Anambra state. Till date, he is the best governor Anambra ever produced. I know the state of Anambra before peter Obi and the big difference after he left. As for your baseless allegations about Him stealing Nigeria's money, till date no one accused him of stealing one naira from the government or any other place for that matter. The only thing that comes near an offence in the pandora leaks is that he didn't fully declare HIS OWN assets before becoming governor. What else is the crime in the pandora leaks? That a business man opened some businesses in other countries where he is not required to pay much tax? Since when did that become a crime? Are you the ones that will tell a man where to invest his own hard earned money? And he made some of those investments for his children and so what? Is there any good father that doesn't make investments for his children? You people that are shouting pandora up and down are just being mischievous because you know very well that Obi is a saint compared to all those brazen thieves you people are supporting

You see yourself? Contradicting yourself by yourself?

If you admit that he didn't declare his assets fully by the law, how then can you say he didn't steal his state's money?

How?!!

Pele o, Saint Obi. He should better go and collect Nollywood form.
Re: Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided by Abohboy: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
Wirepool:

He will be a good leader no doubt but he isn't the BEST between Moghalu, Osinbajo and him in my opinion Moghalu would do a lot better then him in power he has a strong vision for Nigeria and clearly laid out plans on how to achieve each step in the plan and how to move forward from one step to the next if he gets a NASS that agrees with him then restructuring and the making of a new constitution can be completed in 2 years and he's made clear his plans to increase expendicture on capital projects by reducing the cost of recurrent expenditure and on top of that reducing the cost of funding the government as well

But till this day I haven't heard any indepth plans of Peter Obi for Nigeria in my opinion he should just be the premier of the Eastern Region with Moghalu as president

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidency Will Determine Igbo’s Stand In Nigeria – Ohanaeze / If Tinubu Can't Get Easter Greetings Poster Right How Can He Fix Nigeria / Christianity Is Not Superior By Olufemi A. Ph.d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.