Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Hiring For The Position Of Field Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hiring For The Position Of Field Manager (879 Views)

Martlines.ng Is Recruiting To Fill The Position Of Field Agent. / Martlines.ng Is Recruiting To Fill The Position Of Field Agents. / Martlines.ng Is Recruiting To Fill The Position Of Field Agents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiring For The Position Of Field Manager by RealEzee(m): 1:05am On Oct 15, 2021
MaverickRecruitsNg is currently hiring outstanding individuals to work with an NGO engaged in data collection for genealogy work with the aim to preserve the history and genealogy of families and communities through record keeping, these records are then compiled and presented to the families free of charge and uploaded on the organization website for those who wish to investigate their heritage, helpful for the younger generation over the web, this information are made available with the consent of the participants, those in the diaspora can make use of the available resources on the web to learn more about their heritage and genealogy.

Vacancy : Field manager

Roles:

- liason with the community leaders.
- recruit, train, supervise and motivate field agents.
- communicate,implement and actualize organization goals.
- report field events with the area supervisor weekly.

Requirements :
- must reside within ifo local government area.
- Ability to work under less supervision.
-prior experience in project management.
- innovative and sociable.
- currently serving in the NYSC program will be highly prioritized.

Salary : #60k,added bonus also for outstanding performance.

-Interested individuals should submit their CVs via Maverickrecruitsng@gmail.com

Shortlisted applicants will be reached out for the first phase of examination.

Application close date : 15th of November 2021
Re: Hiring For The Position Of Field Manager by RealEzee(m): 1:08am On Oct 16, 2021
Still on
Re: Hiring For The Position Of Field Manager by RealEzee(m): 12:42am On Oct 17, 2021
Still on
Re: Hiring For The Position Of Field Manager by RealEzee(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Still on
Re: Hiring For The Position Of Field Manager by Speedy001(m): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2021
RealEzee:
Still on

Good day, please can I have your contact
Re: Hiring For The Position Of Field Manager by RealEzee(m): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
Speedy001:

Good day, please can I have your contact
MaverickRecruitsng@gmail.com
Re: Hiring For The Position Of Field Manager by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
RealEzee:
Still on
Suffer head work.

My leg is still paining me for the field enumerator work wen I do for one company plus all the insult wen I receive for customer them hand .. chai. I really suffer. Just hope say them no go collect back this phone wen they give us. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jobs Available Online / Pakohouse For Rent / Federal Polytechnic Orogun Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.