Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

9ice Insists He Will Still Win A Grammy Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Insists He Will Still Win A Grammy Award (509 Views)

Davido Insists He Just Want A Taste Of The Women In The World / De-Code: "Why No Afropop Artistes Can Win A Grammy" / 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice Insists He Will Still Win A Grammy Award by Maxwell0771p: 1:25am On Oct 15, 2021
Thirteen years after promising and failing to win a Grammy Award, popular Nigerian Afrobeats singer and songwriter 9ice has come out to reiterate once again that he would still win a Grammy. The singer who promised to win the award with the line: “Don’t doubt me I go bring home Grammy,” in his popular hit song “Street Credibility” featuring the legendary Tu face Idibia spoke with two YeyeNews.com reporters and said he wouldn’t go back on his promise to win the award.

Speaking with reporters at his home in Lagos, the veteran Afrobeats singer insisted Nigerians should not write off his music just yet as he still believes he would bag the award soon. “I still believe I’ll win a Grammy. It is just a matter of time,” he said. “Currently my music is doing quite well and we are still making waves in the industry. I was really hoping I would be the one to break that jinx by being the first Afrobeats singer to win the award but I’m still happy all the same for Burna Boy and Wizkid who broke the record.

Click below for full story.............

https://yeyenews.com/9ice-insists-he-will-still-win-a-grammy-award/

1 Like

Re: 9ice Insists He Will Still Win A Grammy Award by Kingpee2(m): 2:18am On Oct 15, 2021
Oga,focus on getting more hit tracks jare ...
Re: 9ice Insists He Will Still Win A Grammy Award by Wawelexy(m): 2:29am On Oct 15, 2021
Ordinary house of Rep, u never win, na Grammy u wan collect.... But me I won't discourage u sha.
Re: 9ice Insists He Will Still Win A Grammy Award by Kreamie(m): 2:37am On Oct 15, 2021
Loool grin

You never win shishi locally, you wan win internationally
Re: 9ice Insists He Will Still Win A Grammy Award by taiyesoul(f): 3:21am On Oct 15, 2021
They say nothing is impossible for God to do. But this one, it's absolutely IMPOSSIBLE
Re: 9ice Insists He Will Still Win A Grammy Award by AtikuNetwork: 4:38am On Oct 15, 2021
What a yeye news.
Re: 9ice Insists He Will Still Win A Grammy Award by Sonnobax15(m): 5:00am On Oct 15, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

"I Have Been Getting Death Threats From An Unknown Number - Angel Cries Out / Janemena: What Jane's Husband Should Do To Save His Marriage. / Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tiwa Savage On How To Handle Sex Video Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.