Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,589 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Can One Actually Survive Trading On Sports Betting??? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can One Actually Survive Trading On Sports Betting??? (279 Views)

Earn SURE 15k Per Day Trading On Sports / Gul Hamid Sells His Trophies To Survive / Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can One Actually Survive Trading On Sports Betting??? by desertboy1(m): 4:36am On Oct 15, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Most people see betting as a risky investment , some see it as a waste of time while others see it a gambling. To you reading this , what's your perception about Sportbetting?

I see Sport betting more like trading and sometimes I call it jnr Forex trading, whether Cryptocurrency, Currency pairs indexes , etc. They all belong to thesame category.

if you can be honest with me, People can either be made or destroyed through forex trading. if that's the case, why then do you condemn sports betting bcus u lost due to your ignorance and lack of information but praise forex trading that have sent and will continue sending alot packing to the village.

However there are successful Forex and Sports traders. if you look at the life of the successful ones, they have few things in common. Guess what those things are? this article is becoming interesting right?
I call them the DGC and they are

1. Discipline
2. Good Strategy
3. Consistency

Why do you need DGC to be a Success Sport trader

Discipline - Discipline is what most sports traders lack, If what favours you is +2.5 goals or straight wins, odds or even goals etc, stick to it. when there is no Opportunity in the market, don't guess. when market goes against you. don't chase loss, losing is part of every success. you don't stake all your capital in a game and you don't bet on any odds that come your way. Practice a mechanized Averaging down. all these put together makes up a good trading discipline.
If u have a good sports trading discipline, even without a good strategy, you can survive in sports betting. so discipline is very essential in this line of business

Good Strategy - A good strategy is never 100% . forex traders make use of candlesticks, indicators and probably fundamental Analysis to determine what happens in the market and then make decisions from what they observed. As a Sport trader, what's your own strategy? don't ask me mine lol. work on deriving a good sport betting strategies and work to improve it.

Consistency - have you noticed that people normally do great when they continuously do a particular thing over and over again? yes, that's same thing. Take sport trading as your means of livelihood.

Have received several mails with people telling me to create a platform so I can bring those with like minds together. Guess what? I did.
There is a Sport betting platform I Opened on WhatsApp. the group is for Seriously minded Sports traders. Our members are gradually going by the day. you can be one of us today.

REQUIREMENTS
1. A good smart phone. with steady internet connection
2. An Online Account , preferably Betking. However, any platform is cool
4. Have atleast 15k deposited into your account
5. An Entry fee of 1k
6. Obviously you must be on WhatsApp

WHY SHOULD I JOIN.
- we promise you +40-60% monthly increase of your start up capital. For those starting with 15k, you are getting at least 20k profit after a month. that's Someone's Salary.
- Before 3-5 months of consistency, your capital must have reached a reasonable amount. and that is the beginning of your success in sports trading.
- We are not get rich Quick platform. so if that's what you have in mind. this is not for you.

RULES
If you truly want to be successful, I guess one must have to abide to some rules and regulations inorder to be successful. we also have our own rules and its not hard to abide

1. you must not stake any other game apart from the ones we dropped in our platform not add more games to what we dropped. failure to do so, you will be removed immediately from the group. Reapplying to join will cost you more money so you can take us serious, the board will determine how much you will pay.

2. No withdrawing of your sports trading capital without a good reason, and it must be presented to us for approval bfr you make the withdrawal. Failure to do so, you will be removed but will have the opportunity to enter the group back after 2 months. You can only with by the end of the month.

3. There is no room for excuse, Any game dropped must be played by everyone on the group.

4. Staking with all your capital because you feel the game looks great will attract automatic removal. you must always drop your betting report for the week every Sunday on our PLATFORM bfr 5pm . if you don't , there is a penalty too for you..

The Goal is to help our youths grow their Sports trading Capitals. None of our Admins will ever tell you to drop your betting Details. we are not interested in how much you have but interested in how you manage what you have

If you have the requirements and wants to give us a trial
slide to my WhatsApp immediately via +2349063936267 please no calls.
Foreigners are also eligible to join with an entry fee of 2usdt.

if you have a confusing questions about sports trading , you can also slide to our DM to ask.

NB- don't start introducing yourself, if you don't want to be ignored. go straight to your questions, once I see them, I will reply them accordingly.

NB - Please, Everyone has the right to his own opinion, and at such, this opportunity is not for everyone. those who doesn't see the possibility of building your capital trading on sports are not allowed.

Building wealth is a process.. always remember that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Over And Under 2.5 Prediction / Barcelona 1-2 Real Madrid - 24th Oct 2021 - Highlights And Goals - La Liga / Unbelievable Soccer Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.