Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Refer To Us A Good Baker And Get Paid - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Refer To Us A Good Baker And Get Paid (538 Views)

Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program / A Baker And A Marketer Needed / Kitchen Assistant, Waiter, Waitress, Sales Rep, Baker And More Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refer To Us A Good Baker And Get Paid by Startupfactory: 6:13am On Oct 15, 2021
In order to fill exiting vacancies for experienced bakers, kindly refer bakers and get paid for your referral.

It's straight and Simple...

Work Location: Bakeries within Mowe.

Staff accomodation will be provided for those currently residing far from Mowe.

Basic Salary = Your Current Salary where you currently work as a baker + 50% Extra

Bakers from established bakeries will receive Twice their current Salaries (subject to your experience and skill)

You must be a hardworking experienced Baker with skills in various types of bread of taste and value.

Send your details to
startupfactory5@gmail.com

Or post your contact details here

Resumption is immediately
Re: Refer To Us A Good Baker And Get Paid by masks(m): 6:43am On Oct 15, 2021
07035086547 call this woman...she is a very good baker with Good certificates regarding the said role from London.
Her name is Mrs Ijeoma
Re: Refer To Us A Good Baker And Get Paid by Startupfactory: 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
masks:
07035086547 call this woman...she is a very good baker with Good certificates regarding the said role from London.
Her name is Mrs Ijeoma

Thanks. She will be contacted
Re: Refer To Us A Good Baker And Get Paid by Kayjoshy: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
Reverently, I am referring Ojone. She is an excellent and skilled baker. kindly reach her on 0705 452 5267. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Refer To Us A Good Baker And Get Paid by akpangift: 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Contact +2348164204155, he is a very good baker. His name his Shola. He stays almost close to berger.
Re: Refer To Us A Good Baker And Get Paid by Miky91: 5:41am On Oct 16, 2021
+234 706 923 0333 ada
Re: Refer To Us A Good Baker And Get Paid by ONNYX: 5:49am On Oct 16, 2021
I noticed that many people were recommending females for this role.

Without wishing to sound gender biased it is important that it is made clear here that what the OP seeks is an Industrial Oven operator.
I doubt if a woman can push in and pull out a fully laden trolley on a consistent basis.

1 Like

Re: Refer To Us A Good Baker And Get Paid by Startupfactory: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2021

Basic Salary = Your Current Salary where you currently work as a baker + 50% Extra

Bakers from established bakeries will receive Twice their current Salaries (subject to your experience and skill)

You must be a hardworking experienced Baker with skills in various types of bread of taste and value.

Send your details to
startupfactory5@gmail.com

Or post your contact details here

Resumption is immediately
Re: Refer To Us A Good Baker And Get Paid by favy19(f): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
I have one in Lagos can I refer him to you?
Re: Refer To Us A Good Baker And Get Paid by Startupfactory: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
favy19:
I have one in Lagos can I refer him to you?

If experienced, kindly refer
Re: Refer To Us A Good Baker And Get Paid by favy19(f): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Startupfactory:

If experienced, kindly refer
okay
Re: Refer To Us A Good Baker And Get Paid by Startupfactory: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
In order to fill exiting vacancies for experienced bakers, kindly refer bakers and get paid for your referral.

It's straight and Simple...

(1) (Reply)

Free Urgent 1k On Illot App / Technipfmc Graduate Program / Looking Data Entry Asap(closed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.