Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

3 Must Have Important Job-search Documents Before You Go On Job Hunting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3 Must Have Important Job-search Documents Before You Go On Job Hunting (526 Views)

My Most Important Job At 5000naira/month / I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day / Some Fun While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Must Have Important Job-search Documents Before You Go On Job Hunting by topnotchinfo: 6:51am On Dec 22, 2021
In this short report, I will share with you 3 Important Job-Search Documents you MUST HAVE before you go on Job hunting.

1. The Second MUST HAVE Job-search Important Documents is YOUR CURRICULUM VITAE (CV).

When it comes to applying for a dream job the first step you have to take is to create an attractive Curriculum Vitae that will make the recruiter feels interested in you.

We all know that you need to submit your CV to the potential employer which shows you are interested in a particular job opening, after which you will be invited for an interview if you are qualified for the position.

N/B: Your CV is your first and often the only point of contact with a prospective employer.

Your CV is one of the most important Job-search documents you should have. Make it worthy enough to catch your recruiter’s attention.

You could be the best qualified and most suitable applicant for a job, but if your CV is not well constructed then you probably might be overlooked.

According to research, a single Job opening can receive up to 1000 different CVs. For you to be called for an interview, It is of utmost importance that you have a good quality, well-written and detailed CV. This should tell you how Importance it is to have a quality CV. Your CV should be able to catch the recruiter’s attention immediately.

Paul Bradley (The chairman of one of the professional CV writing services), Once said: “the average recruiter only spends 20 to 30 seconds glancing at a CV”, which means that your CV has to grab the recruiter's attention very quickly indeed.

- It is the quality of your CV that will stand you out from everyone else who is also applying for the same job that you are applying for.

- Your CV should be able to grab the recruiter’s attention and make them want to meet you one-on-one.

THE ROLE OF A QUALITY CV IN SECURING A PLACE FOR AN INTERVIEW.

As a job seeker, am sure by now you would have known the importance of having a good CV in securing a place for an interview.

1. It is your CV that will land you an interview: The content in your CV should be able to set you apart in the minds of the recruiter from other applicants.

2. It is your CV that will make your employers gives you an invite or opportunity to be called upon for an interview.

3. A quality CV will boost your chances to get shortlisted for an interview, therefore; you need to spend some quality time on the content as well as the presentation of it.

4. Your CV can make or break your hopes of getting hired.

Therefore, Create your CV such that it will catch the recruiter’s attention immediately.

Note Please: When creating your CV, aim your CV at winning a job interview for you.

It is important you note that a catchy and quality CV alone won't help you in securing your dream job. No hiring manager will offer a prospective candidate a position just by looking at their

CV.Jerry A. Bell Once said, “A good CV won’t get you a job. But if it’s not good, it can cost you a job”.
Companies only use CVs to decide whom to invite for an interview. The importance of a good CV in aiding you to secure your dream job can never be over emphasis...

One of the objectives of having a well-detailed quality CV is that it wins you an invite for an interview.

Time will not permit me to share everything else that I would have loved to share with you only in this short report, But don't worry, I have shared extensively about these 3 MUST HAVE Job-Search Document, and how to effectively use it.

For people who will like to read further, you can request the complete eBook.

As a bonus,

For the first 20 people that will order for this short report, I will also, give you FREE 30 Most Common Job Interview Questions and How to Effectively Answer these Questions. This alone is worth ₦1,550. But I will be giving it to you for FREE as a beneficiary of this Short report.

How Much does it cost to get this Short Report {Win the Job Interview}, This short report is valued at ₦10,500. But the first 20 persons that are ready to get it in the next 24hrs will get it for ₦2,550.

To request your copy, Kindly send an email to cfoccible@gmail.com
Re: 3 Must Have Important Job-search Documents Before You Go On Job Hunting by topnotchinfo: 8:26am On Jan 02, 2022
Re: 3 Must Have Important Job-search Documents Before You Go On Job Hunting by topnotchinfo: 8:42am On Jan 24, 2022
For the first 20 people that will order for this short report, I will also, give you FREE 30 Most Common Job Interview Questions and How to Effectively Answer these Questions. This alone is worth ₦1,550. But I will be giving it to you for FREE as a beneficiary of this Short report.

How Much does it cost to get this Short Report {Win the Job Interview}, This short report is valued at ₦10,500. But the first 20 persons that are ready to get it in the next 24hrs will get it for ₦2,550.

Re: 3 Must Have Important Job-search Documents Before You Go On Job Hunting by topnotchinfo: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
As a bonus,

(1) (Reply)

Office Assistant Needed Urgently / Vacancy - Customer Service Officer / Vacancy: Admin Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.