Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Help ! I Have The Divine Talent But Lack The Connection To Market My Talent. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help ! I Have The Divine Talent But Lack The Connection To Market My Talent. (471 Views)

Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) / Universities Lack Quality Lecturers - NUC January 8, 2015 / New Connection To Study In Canada and Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help ! I Have The Divine Talent But Lack The Connection To Market My Talent. by divinetalent(m): 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2011
I Design And Develop a breaking tech web portal or web application, first of its kind in Nigeria or Africa or even the world. I called the portal STUDENT ONLINE ORACLE. Its indeed an ORACLE and can do many wonders. However, this portal calculates the GPs of student numbering to any number within seconds, it also send results to student and their sponsor mobile number. Thus, every student have its own personalized page and can login to access their results (and GPs) from their year one to their final.

Hence, there are other great features of this portal numbering up to 20 and can be used my entire students in a university numbering more than one million at a time without any hitch. The Portal is cannot be mis use by anyone even the admins because it's advance, secure and carefully coded.

Its funny or hard to believe but the developer is just 24 yrs old and have been programming since 6 yrs ago.

Our core problem is that we have all the resources to run the portal but lack the connection to market this portal to universities. Thus, you know in Nigeria, even you are so wonderful in anything, you also need a strong good connection too because no one will even give you the opportunity or attention to express your talent especially here in the EASTERN PART of NIGERIA. Meanwhile, my company (i - DIGIT GLOBAL SERVICES LTD - RC: 781250) is willing to work with any company, individuals or individual who have a good strong connection with any university to market this portal. This Portal if Market well will give yield very good profit and also create much employment opportunities to people. Thanks . . .

For more information call me 08030716751 (Igweze Ebele Mark) Or

visit my Office:
i - DIGIT GLOBAL SERVICES LTD
Samkos Shopping Plaza,
Unizik Junction, Off Enugu/Onitsha Express Way,
Awka, Anambra State

Web: www.idigitgs.com,
Email: igweze@live.com, support@idigitgs.com,

(1) (Reply)

Study In China -2011/2012 Form Is Available ! / In Need Of It Research Paper Journal / Uniabuja Pre-admission Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.