Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,796 members, 7,831,578 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Passport Delay In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passport Delay In Nigeria (3725 Views)

Atiku Weighs Options On Delay In Replacement For Bulkachuwa / 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari / Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by OfoIgbo: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2021
whatdoIknow:
Why so much delay in issuing international passport to Nigerians.
I have been told since three months and still counting that immigration offices across Nigeria are short of booklets so I have to continue to wait till only God knows when.
Why so much embargo on people's career in this country.
Mr Rauf Aregbesola, the interior minister should please explain to us what is happening in his ministry.

You have to know this is the level of competence of those that ganged up to remove GEJ from office.

They don't care about your predicament. All they want is just to occupy Aso Rock.
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by Rosaline5000: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
[quote author=IBtxo post=106781736] Like Buhari knows what's happening around him in the villa. [/quot
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by seunhandsome: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
Gotze1:
Yes, capital yes.
In fact, not one or two friends have gotten it same day.
I decided not to collect here in lagos, by December, I am going to get it in Akure, same day with just 50k.
I have already spoken to the person there self.
When you ready to do it. Let me know. You can't spend up to that.
Don't even worry to give me any 200k cos it is your money you will use to collect it.
Just inform me if you are ready to get it.

Please I tried to DM you but was not successful. could you please DM me. I'd be delighted. I need some connection and info from you concerning the Ekiti state fast-tracked. Nigerian Immigration is about to ruin a lifetime chance for me. The prices requested where I am is too outrageous and not affordable. i urgently need to get this passport issue sorted and resume a scheduled programme.
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by greattime: 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
IBtxo:
Like Buhari knows what's happening around him in the villa.
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by Sicilyjoe: 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Does anyone know the current price for renewal of passport ?
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by greattime: 10:49am On Nov 21, 2021
[quote author=IBtxo post=106781736] Like Buhari knows what's happening around him in the villa. [/quote..
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by greattime: 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
whatdoIknow:
I appreciate all your contributions so far..
We will surely have a better Nigeria were everything will be easier for us.
We will definitely get there
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by greattime: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
Gotze1:
All na lie. The guy is lying big time.

A friend got his same day in Ekiti last month with just 45k for Express.

Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by greattime: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
whatdoIknow:
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by greattime: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
whatdoIknow:
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by Tunnazboi: 10:05am On Jan 07, 2022
Good morning all,
Today makes it exactly 6 weeks (which I official pick up date for new passport) I applied for nigeriam passport.I paid 65k for 64 pages of 5 years. I spoke with the officer to help ensure that it is out by at most 4 weeks and he said no problem, but when I called him last two weeks he said their boss has ordered that they should stop encoding. All messages and calls since Tuesday to him have not been picked and replied to.... please does anybody know what's going on?
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by greattime: 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=whatdoIknow post=106798142]I appreciate all your contributions so far..
We
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by Elolam87(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hi bro, pls I need to talk to you.
Already sent a dm
Gotze1:
Yes, capital yes.

In fact, not one or two friends have gotten it same day.

I decided not to collect here in lagos, by December, I am going to get it in Akure, same day with just 50k.

I have already spoken to the person there self.

When you ready to do it. Let me know. You can't spend up to that.

Don't even worry to give me any 200k cos it is your money you will use to collect it.

Just inform me if you are ready to get it.
Re: Passport Delay In Nigeria by Elolam87(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hi bro
Pls, I need an info from you. I will be glad if you can respond
seunhandsome:

Please I tried to DM you but was not successful. could you please DM me. I'd be delighted. I need some connection and info from you concerning the Ekiti state fast-tracked. Nigerian Immigration is about to ruin a lifetime chance for me. The prices requested where I am is too outrageous and not affordable. i urgently need to get this passport issue sorted and resume a scheduled programme.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics / Massive Gas In Enugu:they Are Here To Steal Our Gas Again~pictures / Caption This Picture Of King Charles III And VP Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.