Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Oluwaferanmi Moses Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwaferanmi Moses Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police (29102 Views)

Why David Hundeyin Was Arrested, Detained And Deported From Zimbabwe / Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR / EndSARS: Eromosele Adene Arrested & Detained, Sister Onomene Adene Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwaferanmi Moses Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police by Decryptor(m): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2021
The man who held me then left me to go but the DPO attached to Zone B who led the operation, one officer Garba, ordered my arrest and beat me up while my tools were thrown away.”

And yet yorubas still think Igbos are the problem
Re: Oluwaferanmi Moses Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police by Realday: 10:43am On Oct 15, 2021
The guy used his lecture free week to hustle and bustle but NPF turns his garri to sand,so painful.

All the wahala to gain provisional admission and wrath of rustication is upon him now. O dun mi o.

Another wahala when OAU students resume,e sha se jeje o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwaferanmi Moses Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police by Realday: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2021
Decryptor:

And yet yorubas still think Igbos are the problem

Is there any correlation?

How if I may even ask?
Re: Oluwaferanmi Moses Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police by NohurryInLife: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2021
Dakinbos:
He is a yahoo boy and deserves it.
No be your fault, na data wey don dey too cheap. If to say to buy data na from 1k upward, you no go fit carry your dead itel phone dey type dis rubbish wey you just type. Animal!
Re: Oluwaferanmi Moses Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police by Bigchristo: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2021
Dakinbos:
You see how foolish you are? Does the story said anything concerning yahoo? Ordinary to read and understand becomes a problem for you.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaferanmi Moses Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police by themanderon: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2021
When Kanu calls this country a zoo we get offended yet we confirm this assertion on a daily basis by the horrors happening here.
Re: Oluwaferanmi Moses Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2021
Will never forget what those animals did to me in okoko undecided there was one guy that day after they checked his phone they saw he was going to receive10k dolls in 3 days time..... everyone started shaking their head...they just focus on am leave the rest of us
I'm sure they later killed that boy after he got the funds he was the only person they didn't accept bail from...they told him his case is going to state CID and within minutes their DPO signed his detention warrant them lock am for cell only him inside one small cell for their interrogation room....SARs officers were even begging those popo to hand the guy over to them.
Nigeria police are the most corrupt and useless entity on earth one by one all of them go die for road and bush dogs go lick their corpse

1 Like

Re: Oluwaferanmi Moses Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police by DeBoyNewton: 11:33am On Oct 15, 2021
Dakinbos:
Olodo.
Re: Oluwaferanmi Moses Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police by ogamayor1(m): 11:34am On Oct 15, 2021
No policeman can make heaven.. even their so called chaplains
Re: Oluwaferanmi Moses Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police by rajiedreez: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2021
So sad
Re: Oluwaferanmi Moses Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
All Nigeria security agency are corrupt, police can lie just to get you arrested undecided intimidation by the police is damn too much

1 Like

Re: Oluwaferanmi Moses Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police by Pat081: 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
Dakinbos:
I don't want to call you fool or brainless person
Re: Oluwaferanmi Moses Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police by Nomiyesupersaint: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
A friend of mine who is barber was arrested as early as 7:30am inside his shop.He was mistaken for someone{Badmus} while my friend's name is Famous.Despite the fact that he was mistaken for someone else,we still paid 35k to bail him.
Re: Oluwaferanmi Moses Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
This one nah IPOB spy boy.

They wouldn't have let you go, if say you be IPOB spy girl.

Thank your God.

Useless country.
Re: Oluwaferanmi Moses Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police by Moneyboyz: 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
Kidnapping in another form.
Re: Oluwaferanmi Moses Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police by obakorex: 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
If anything bad happens to them, I swear I don't pity them. They are evils in black cloth, that's why they die miserable death. God will continue to make them suffer and there generations.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaferanmi Moses Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police by foreshore(m): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
myami:
How 17-year-old OAU Student Was Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police

https://guardian.ng/news/how-17-year-old-oau-student-was-arrested-illegally-detained-for-20-days-by-lagos-police/

Police is your friend
Re: Oluwaferanmi Moses Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police by Gfh1: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
Why
Re: Oluwaferanmi Moses Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police by Fourwinds: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
Dakinbos:

Brain dead
Re: Oluwaferanmi Moses Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police by delpee(f): 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
Thank God that he came out alive and well.
Re: Oluwaferanmi Moses Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police by Tomek09(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
Too bad
Re: Oluwaferanmi Moses Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police by fareed69(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
#ENDSARS Part 2 in the making.
This bunch of crooks called Police can never change they do dirty things on the road on the pretext of fighting crime.
The end would always come for them.
Let's keep our fingers crossed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Townhall Or PDP Primaries: Sowore Makes Subtle Jibe At Obi, Atiku & Kwankwaso / Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing / Senate Buys 108 Jeeps At Twice Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.