Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

My Brown Goat Just Gave Birth To A Black Kid Now - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Brown Goat Just Gave Birth To A Black Kid Now (717 Views)

A Black Snake I Just Killed This Night While Searching For My He Goat / My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid / Our Female Goat Just Gave Birth. See Cute Photos Of Her Kids. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brown Goat Just Gave Birth To A Black Kid Now by micellgevity: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2021
My brown goat just gave birth to a black Kkd now. Next Friday is the naming ceremony. The venue and time will be communicated later. LOL grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Brown Goat Just Gave Birth To A Black Kid Now by TarOrfeeek: 11:02am On Oct 15, 2021
You need to do DNA test oh

Be like say na Rottweiler give your goat belle.

grin

2 Likes

Re: My Brown Goat Just Gave Birth To A Black Kid Now by Zaxbash1: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2021
Do You Know You Can Earn N400 - N6,000 Daily?: Just by sharing ads like this on WhatsApp. Join ShareWave now to get started.https://shw.ng/c=e12578mm1634260320si
Re: My Brown Goat Just Gave Birth To A Black Kid Now by Kylekent59: 11:42am On Oct 15, 2021
That's one of the wonderful works of nature. It could be that a black male goat copulated with it.
Re: My Brown Goat Just Gave Birth To A Black Kid Now by micellgevity: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2021
Kylekent59:
That's one of the wonderful works of nature. It could be that a black male goat copulated with it.
I thought as much.
Re: My Brown Goat Just Gave Birth To A Black Kid Now by habsydiamond(m): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2021
Op what do you want... Are u saying ur goat is a hoe.. This is the first time I am hearing of a goat being olosho

2 Likes

Re: My Brown Goat Just Gave Birth To A Black Kid Now by Aboks(m): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2021
U are now a grand father

2 Likes

Re: My Brown Goat Just Gave Birth To A Black Kid Now by Zico777(m): 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
grin
Aboks:
U are now a grand father
Re: My Brown Goat Just Gave Birth To A Black Kid Now by cattlefarming01: 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Do You Want To Become A Millionaire In The Agricultural Sector ?

The future millionaires and billionaires of Africa will not be coming from oil and gas sector, they will be coming from agricultural sector - Akinwumi Adesina President, (Africa Development Bank)

Here is one in a life time opportunity to make millions of Naira by becoming a Zenith Energy Enzyme agro input distributor.

Only one distributor to be appointed per state and only one dealer per local Govt.

For more than 10 years, our range of organic agricultural inputs have helped many farmers to achieve bumper harvest in their farms across Africa. Our livestock organic inputs have also contributed to the improvement of livestock production and increase in farmers profit.

For more inquiries kindly contact us on 08033492090 ( WhatsApp or Call)

To learn more about our products visit www.zenithenergyenzyme.com

Re: My Brown Goat Just Gave Birth To A Black Kid Now by Waffarianman(m): 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
@Op what's the name of the she goat and what breed is it

(1) (Reply)

Need An Agro Website For Your Business? Contact Us / Poultry Farming Business E-book / Need Advise On Poultry Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.