Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Our Female Goat Just Gave Birth. See Cute Photos Of Her Kids. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Our Female Goat Just Gave Birth. See Cute Photos Of Her Kids. (1617 Views)

Wow Meet A Successful Female Goat Farmer In Nigeria / My Brown Goat Just Gave Birth To A Black Kid Now / My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Female Goat Just Gave Birth. See Cute Photos Of Her Kids. by Hintona(f): 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
They are both females and veeeerrrryyyy cute like stuffed animals.

The grey one is the first and the black one is the second.

They were a few hours old when I took these lovely pictures.

Re: Our Female Goat Just Gave Birth. See Cute Photos Of Her Kids. by lilvicky68(m): 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
Goat with their faces like highness I no know whether na the grass dey high them..

5 Likes

Re: Our Female Goat Just Gave Birth. See Cute Photos Of Her Kids. by Freestainworld(m): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
buy Ak47 and start your own herding business, Buhari got you covered.

9 Likes

Re: Our Female Goat Just Gave Birth. See Cute Photos Of Her Kids. by DewaleGraphic(m): 12:10am On Mar 13, 2021
lilvicky68:
Goat with their faces like highness I no know whether na the grass dey high them..
No be weed them dey chop normally

3 Likes

Re: Our Female Goat Just Gave Birth. See Cute Photos Of Her Kids. by doggedfighter(f): 1:00am On Mar 13, 2021
2021 has done you well cheesy
Re: Our Female Goat Just Gave Birth. See Cute Photos Of Her Kids. by WoundedLamb: 5:48am On Mar 13, 2021
That's really nice.
Re: Our Female Goat Just Gave Birth. See Cute Photos Of Her Kids. by ekene101: 5:57am On Mar 13, 2021
grin[right][/right] grin
lilvicky68:
grin
lilvicky68:
Re: Our Female Goat Just Gave Birth. See Cute Photos Of Her Kids. by Hintona(f): 1:24am On Apr 04, 2021
Freestainworld:
buy Ak47 and start your own herding business, Buhari got you covered.

Thank you sir for this good business tip.

1 Like

Re: Our Female Goat Just Gave Birth. See Cute Photos Of Her Kids. by Hintona(f): 1:29am On Apr 04, 2021
More...

I had even forgotten about this thread.

Anyway why do kids(baby goats) like to jump like horses?

Re: Our Female Goat Just Gave Birth. See Cute Photos Of Her Kids. by thatsleepboy1: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
because una be family hintona
Re: Our Female Goat Just Gave Birth. See Cute Photos Of Her Kids. by jamiudarex(m): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
because una be family hintona
lwkmd grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fish Management, Breeding, Training, Agro Farming, Consultancy And Construction / Ghana Fish Farming And Fish Feed Production / Small Thresher For Rice, Wheat, Beans, Sorghum, Millet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.