Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

A Question For Internet Fraudsters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Question For Internet Fraudsters (693 Views)

Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin / FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For Internet Fraudsters by shogsman(m): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2021
I don't need to explain or point out that Nigeria has the highest number of internet fraudsters (yahoo yahoo boys) in the whole of Africa possibly in the world even.
Back in the days the excuse they give for venturing into this crimes is unemployment which was partially true then because the country was indeed difficult and most of this fraudsters where grown men who had families to cater for.
I could remember 2006/2007 the average age of this perpetrators was 30 upward.but thanks to the advent of technology and the insatiable greed of Nigerian youths the numbers of this fraudsters has multiplied by tens of thousands,now we have tens of millions of youths engaging in this scams,most common of this scams are romance scams, fishing, business mail compromise etc.
The average age of yahoo boys now is 16/17 which totally renders the old excuse of unemployment useless because most teenagers don't have any responsibility they do this to make fast money and conform to peer pressure.
My Question to Internet Scammers Is This.
1- Do you feel ashamed after stealing from people
2-do you consider yourself to be in the same level with hardworking people that makes their money through legal means.
3-if you had an opportunity for a good or average paying job would you be able to leave your life of crime.
4-Are you ever worried your children might find out in the future that you were once or you're still a fraudster.
5-Do you ever get worried that even when you live the 'GAME' something might come back to bite you in the ass.
6- Does your parents know you're a fraudster,if they do ,how did they react to the news.
7- Do you ever regret becoming a fraudster.

Please note- I don't want comments here to be about judging them,infact this thread is meant for only internet fraudsters, just answer the question this is a safe place.
Re: A Question For Internet Fraudsters by Zaxbash1: 11:16am On Oct 15, 2021
Do You Know You Can Earn N400 - N6,000 Daily?: Just by sharing ads like this on WhatsApp. Join ShareWave now to get started.https://shw.ng/c=e12578mm1634260320si
Re: A Question For Internet Fraudsters by shogsman(m): 11:18am On Oct 15, 2021
Zaxbash1:
Do You Know You Can Earn N400 - N6,000 Daily?: Just by sharing ads like this on WhatsApp. Join ShareWave now to get started.https://shw.ng/c=e12578mm1634260320si
Mister go heehaw someplace else, I'm sure you can read right.this is not the time or the place for your crap
Re: A Question For Internet Fraudsters by Zaxbash1: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2021
shogsman:

Mister go heehaw someplace else, I'm sure you can read right.this is not the time or the place for your crap

1 Like

Re: A Question For Internet Fraudsters by SportsHD: 11:39am On Oct 15, 2021
shogsman:

He's trying to earn money legally, you're discarding him away. If he later turns to fraud tomorrow, na you go first open thread, dey ask jonzing questions like these, dey waste nairalands bandwidth.

1 Like

Re: A Question For Internet Fraudsters by SportsHD: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2021
shogsman:
1- Do you feel ashamed after stealing from people
2-do you consider yourself to be in the same level with hardworking people that makes their money through legal means.
3-if you had an opportunity for a good or average paying job would you be able to leave your life of crime.
4-Are you ever worried your children might find out in the future that you were once or you're still a fraudster.
5-Do you ever get worried that even when you live the 'GAME' something might come back to bite you in the ass.
6- Does your parents know you're a fraudster,if they do ,how did they react to the news.
7- Do you ever regret becoming a fraudster.

Let me answer these questions on behalf of my friends.
1. Na jonzing questions be that. The CL willingly give you the money.
2. Mehn, anyway na way, just dey your lane dey do your 9-5 make I dey bomb steady grin
3. Rhetorical question
4. Who gives a fuvck if the children finds out? Whenever the kid start talking and understanding the computer, imma start teaching him how to bomb grin
5. No ragrets. And, nothing is going to come and bite no one's ass. Karma is not real.
6. No one cares mehn, just make money. Our society is based about how much money you have.
7. Nope.

This is how my friends would answer the question.

If you think I dey do gee, come dey quote me dey kap nonsense, you just mumu dey yourself be dat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For Internet Fraudsters by Truvelisback(m): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nairaland fraudsters won't reply u.

1 Like

Re: A Question For Internet Fraudsters by shogsman(m): 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
Nairaland fraudsters won't reply u.
Really,are they all cowards
Re: A Question For Internet Fraudsters by Truvelisback(m): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
shogsman:

Really,are they all cowards
Fraudsters are cowards to make themselves known to people but they are never cowards defrauding their victims.
Re: A Question For Internet Fraudsters by shogsman(m): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
Fraudsters are cowards to make themselves known to people but they are never cowards defrauding their victims.
That is the very definition of cowardness na,they defraud their victims from a million miles away so that they don't have to answer for thier crimes
Re: A Question For Internet Fraudsters by Cokahot: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
As at 2007,the number of boys I could count at the cafe were just 2 to 3,by 2009,the cafe was all filed up,boys started buying eod,evil spirit,voltron. Oh bobs,viz biz boom that year

2 Likes

Re: A Question For Internet Fraudsters by Bluewitch(f): 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
SportsHD:

He's trying to earn money legally, you're discarding him away. If he later turns to fraud tomorrow, na you go first open thread, dey ask jonzing questions like these, dey waste nairalands bandwidth.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Woman Throws Two Daughters In Well In Osogbo / Watch Scary Moment A Kid Who Was Swimming With His Friends In A River Got 'swall / Bread Seller Drags Security Man In Public For Refusing To Accept Her Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.