Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,488 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Viral Tiktok Girl Narrates Ordeal As She Debunks Rumours That She’s Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Viral Tiktok Girl Narrates Ordeal As She Debunks Rumours That She’s Dead (684 Views)

Perry The Tiktok Girl Speaks Out After She Was Beaten By Cultists In Edo (Video) / 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Viral Tiktok Girl Narrates Ordeal As She Debunks Rumours That She’s Dead by Hackportal(m): 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
Perry, the famous Tiktok girl that was allegedly beaten by cultists, has narrated her sordid experience in the hands of cult boys suspected to be members of Aye confraternity in Benin, Edo State.

Her words: “Right now, I’m confused at this stage as I don’t know what to do. I’m actually in Benin but I can’t come out. I stay indoors, I don’t do anything and I’m confused.

“I need help because I’m still scared about everything. I don’t want much troubles. I just need help and support. I however need justice because what they did is a horrible and traumatizing experience. Although I wasn’t r*ped, they beat me mercilessly and treated me like I wasn’t human.”

Watch video BELOW
https://loadedpulse.com/viral-tiktok-girl-narrates-ordeal-as-she-debunks-rumours-that-shes-dead/

Re: Viral Tiktok Girl Narrates Ordeal As She Debunks Rumours That She’s Dead by Hackportal(m): 6:36am On Oct 17, 2021
Oluolad86:
Please I need your financial help with prayers please. I need to do CT scan and heart surgery at OAUTHC Ife please. I wouldn't mind if you know who do it for free as a NGO, I'm ready to provide myself there. Thanks
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Father Smashes Baby’s Skull, Burns House, Blames Evil Spirits / SAD: Unknown Gunm3n K!ll Soldiers On Their Way To Their Wedding In Imo State / Bet Company Must Be Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.