Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher (42258 Views)

"How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates / Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Medtelly: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
4 year old girl narrates how she was constantly raped by School Teacher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEflEpDbE8E

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by PowerOfLove: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmm. God save our children

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
They should just castrate all these rapists, how does he even get aroused for a baby.... A baby! He sure ain't alright up stairs.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Hoodbilonia: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Shey corona don end
Abi na officer i cant breathe cause all of dis
Rape rape rape everywhr.
Abi our girls and women don dey waka naked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by khingTony(m): 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
na wa oh

wait, did I see "constantly" there? And she didn't tell her parents?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Righteousness89(m): 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
Rape is a Spirit
Racism is a Spirit
Prostitution is a Spirit
Abortion is a Spirit
LGBT is a Spirit
Immorality is a Spirit

All these evils in the society are Sponsored by Unseen forces.

These things cannot have Permanent Solution Except we Embrace The One that Rules all Spirits...

Who is The One that Rules all Spirit?

The Lion of the Tribe of Judah
The Root of David
The Alpha and The Omega
The Covenant keeping GOD
The Only Good GOD
The Ancient of The Days
The Bright and The Morning Star
The One that Holds the 7stars in HIS right Hand
The PRECIOUS Daddy
The KING of kings
The LORD of lords
JESUS CHRIST !

Without HIM , we will keep going in Circles..

219 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Chidexter(m): 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
Shuu even four year olds one trend
Abeg ignore my comment, I never chop

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by gabi98(m): 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
I swear am speechless cos this is getting too much. Don't even know whom to believe or not to believe

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by internationalman(m): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
I believe killing and harvesting of body parts is no longer paying.

I think Balawo just found a new method that's paying which is Rape and kill..

If not I see no reason why someone would rape and kill the person on the spot...

The family of the deceased might have been against jungle justice in the past; I believe their stance on it may change now...

I stand for jungle justice in cases like this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by LedRock: 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hmmmm....
Ok, it's alright.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by sammysneh(m): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
All of a sudden people are coming out with rape stories

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
#IStandAgainstRape
#JusticeForAllVictims

Read my signature and let's talk business

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
Sexual assaults against children(male/female) is even much than dat of adult. By their teachers,driver,househelp even relatives somethings. People we feel this children ought to be save with. Children av a very sweet soul when u tell them (dont tell ur mummy they wont tell cause they trust those people) God should help us all

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by haiti007(m): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
Are they suppose to interview her and propagate the news, instead of getting the actual facts and going after the culprit.

#everything is not social media.
Act before posting

4 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
Cha E, Who will show me love please
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by YoungLionken(m): 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
They've started with this rubbish again sad..

There should be equal penalty against rapists and false accusers...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by toffyz(m): 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
The sad thing about all this awareness and clamouring of rape cases is that in a couple of week it will all die down and fade away as usual.

4 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Larryallfather(m): 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Wait, is this true, now I feel some ladies have the courage to talk, while some are just framing up

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by funmike83(f): 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lord please save our children especially the girl child . no where is sage again . lord please save our girls

5 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Thatlong9: 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Chaiii
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by atobs4real(m): 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Evil world
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by StrongandMighty: 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Inasmuch as I stand against rape, I don't believe every story about rape. Most are cooked up stories that never happened!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by GodPunishBiafra: 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Rape is a Spirit
Racism is a Spirit
Prostitution is a Spirit
Abortion is a Spirit
LGBT is a Spirit
Immorality is a Spirit

All these evils in the society are Sponsored by Unseen forces.

These things cannot have Permanent Solution Except we Embrace The One that Rules all Spirits...

Who is The One that Rules all Spirit?

The Lion of the Tribe of Judah
The Root of David
The Alpha and The Omega
The KING of kings
The LORD of lords
JESUS CHRIST !

Without HIM , we will keep going in Circles..
Senseless rubbish.
Gaon preach that to the Jews

khingTony:
na wa oh

wait, did I see "constantly" there? And she didn't tell her parents?
Use your brain nau!

What does a 4 years old know?

Are you okay?

This type of Bastąrd rapist should not see the light of another day.

He should be beaten to death slowly.

Kill him immediately!

3 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by fishjam: 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ahhh! This is disheartning.
DON'T CHECK MY SIGNATURE... I REPEAT DON'T CLICK MY PROFILE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE (I'll not say it)
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by salford1: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
The evil rape enablers would soon be here. They will be here to tell us how the 4 years old girl must have seduced the adult teacher.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher by Mariangeles(f): 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
cry

Today has been really so sad for me with all the rape stories I've been reading online.
It is heartbreaking �

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) / Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt / Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.