Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Devil Tempted Me To Rape 11-year-old Girl – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Devil Tempted Me To Rape 11-year-old Girl – Suspect (390 Views)

I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State / She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says / Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Devil Tempted Me To Rape 11-year-old Girl – Suspect by osamabarack1(m): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
Devil tempted me to rape 11-year-old girl – Suspect

A man identified as Joel Jacob, is currently in a Jos Correctional Centre for allegedly raping an 11-year-old girl, but he has opened up to say that the devil tempted him to rape the girl.

Joel is 42-years-old and the girl is also a friend of the defendant’s daughter, who was reportedly defiled by the defendant when she went to see her friend.

According to the police prosecutor, L.P Fombot, the girl visited Joel to see her friend, but she wasn’t at home. Fombot said the victim, however, met the accused at home alone who allegedly dragged her into his room, threatened her with a knife, and had sex with her.

She revealed that Joel threatened her many times, raping her repeatedly.

According to Joel, he was caught when he took the girl into the bush to have sex with her but was spotted by her school teacher.
Re: Devil Tempted Me To Rape 11-year-old Girl – Suspect by obyrich(m): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
No problem. You will be in hello with devil your master

1 Like

Re: Devil Tempted Me To Rape 11-year-old Girl – Suspect by osamabarack1(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
obyrich:
No problem. You will be in hello with devil your master

abi na
Re: Devil Tempted Me To Rape 11-year-old Girl – Suspect by tyup(m): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
Until the Devil is caught, chained and thrown to the bottomless pit for a thousand year this man should be released, as we Christians know bad things comes from the devil and the devil only

1 Like

Re: Devil Tempted Me To Rape 11-year-old Girl – Suspect by expertman(m): 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Devil Tempted Me To Rape 11-year-old Girl – Suspect by Romanoff(f): 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
Watch those who sleep with 16 and 17 year old come here to also throw stones at their fellow pedophile.

Na one and the same una be.
Re: Devil Tempted Me To Rape 11-year-old Girl – Suspect by osamabarack1(m): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
tyup:
Until the Devil is caught, chained and thrown to the bottomless pit for a thousand year this man should be released, as we Christians know bad things comes from the devil and the devil only

the devil only exists in Africa after committing a felony and misdemeanor.
we always attach our failures or unfortunate to devil.

some will still comment that its village people, until they become victims

1 Like

Re: Devil Tempted Me To Rape 11-year-old Girl – Suspect by osamabarack1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Romanoff:
Watch those who sleep with 16 and 17 year old come here to also throw stones at their fellow pedophile.

Na one and the same una be.

come and explain oo and point them out
Re: Devil Tempted Me To Rape 11-year-old Girl – Suspect by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
osamabarack1:
Devil tempted me to rape 11-year-old girl – Suspect

A man identified as Joel Jacob, is currently in a Jos Correctional Centre for allegedly raping an 11-year-old girl, but he has opened up to say that the devil tempted him to rape the girl.

Joel is 42-years-old and the girl is also a friend of the defendant’s daughter, who was reportedly defiled by the defendant when she went to see her friend.

According to the police prosecutor, L.P Fombot, the girl visited Joel to see her friend, but she wasn’t at home. Fombot said the victim, however, met the accused at home alone who allegedly dragged her into his room, threatened her with a knife, and had sex with her.

She revealed that Joel threatened her many times, raping her repeatedly.

According to Joel, he was caught when he took the girl into the bush to have sex with her but was spotted by her school teacher.

so he raped her many times at home... but the child didnt say anything, and they only caught him because he now wanted to rape her in the bush (And teacher saw it)??!?!?!

PARENTS TEACH YOUR KIDS ABOUT THEIR BODIES AND THESE POSSIBLE CRIMES SO THEY CAN REPORT IT IN DUE TIME!
Re: Devil Tempted Me To Rape 11-year-old Girl – Suspect by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
tyup:

arrant nonsense!!!!
the devil will never be caught because its an IMAGINARY being, just like your god.

some men out there are attracted to children (former senator Yerima is one of them) and will therefore fantasize about having sex with children... raping a child is the culmination of that sick fantasy by these sick men.

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Indicted For Unemployment Scam In Ireland Plead Guilty / Video Of 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Were Sentenced To Death / Three Arrested For Murder Of 3 Fulanis In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.