Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

How Do I Ship Liquid Herb To The USA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Ship Liquid Herb To The USA (1377 Views)

How Can I Ship My Car From Nigeria To Kenya / Should I Still Travel To The USA? / Unknown Ship Spotted At Elegushi Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Ship Liquid Herb To The USA by booblacain(m): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
I want to ship liquid herbal medicine to a friend in the US. Please I need suggestions on reliable inexpensive freight company that can do that.

Thanks
Re: How Do I Ship Liquid Herb To The USA by digitite: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
booblacain:
I want to ship liquid herbal medicine to a friend in the US. Please I need suggestions on reliable inexpensive freight company that can do that.

Thanks
We can do that. Just call me on my number. Although it will need Nafdac certification. Are you sending by airfreight or sea freight ? what is the weight and dimension ?
Re: How Do I Ship Liquid Herb To The USA by digitite: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
booblacain:

Thanks
And also which state's Seaport or Airport are you sending the product to in the USA ?
Re: How Do I Ship Liquid Herb To The USA by booblacain(m): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
digitite:
And also which state's Seaport or Airport are you sending the product to in the USA ?

I don't know about ports but the person is in Maryland.
Re: How Do I Ship Liquid Herb To The USA by digitite: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
booblacain:

I don't know about ports but the person is in Maryland.
Okay. Do you wanna send by air or sea ? Add me on whatsapp lets talk at lenght.
Re: How Do I Ship Liquid Herb To The USA by booblacain(m): 7:47am On Oct 16, 2021
digitite:
Okay. Do you wanna send by air or sea ? Add me on whatsapp lets talk at lenght.

by air. your number is not on WhatsApp.
Re: How Do I Ship Liquid Herb To The USA by digitite: 9:22am On Oct 16, 2021
booblacain:

by air. your number is not on WhatsApp.
Okay. add (08034691320) on whatsapp. what's the weight or kilo, so that we can be able to give you freight rate .
Re: How Do I Ship Liquid Herb To The USA by booblacain(m): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2021
digitite:
Okay. add (08034691320) on whatsapp. what's the weight or kilo, so that we can be able to give you freight rate .

even this number is not on WhatsApp.
Re: How Do I Ship Liquid Herb To The USA by digitite: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2021
booblacain:

even this number is not on WhatsApp.
sorry i did a misake. the whatsapp number is (08134691320). or drop yours, let me add you .
Re: How Do I Ship Liquid Herb To The USA by SRAROFDAVID: 10:38am On Oct 16, 2021
It won't pass except by smuggling one or two bottles for personal use in side you hand loggage
Re: How Do I Ship Liquid Herb To The USA by Originalsly: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
What did your friend suggest?
Re: How Do I Ship Liquid Herb To The USA by booblacain(m): 7:15am On Oct 17, 2021
SRAROFDAVID:
It won't pass except by smuggling one or two bottles for personal use in side you hand loggage

for real?
Re: How Do I Ship Liquid Herb To The USA by booblacain(m): 7:21am On Oct 17, 2021
Originalsly:
What did your friend suggest?

he has not shipped herbs himself, so he doesn't know. He has been in the US for many years and has not been in Nigeria for a long long time.
Re: How Do I Ship Liquid Herb To The USA by Originalsly: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2021
Liquids are not allowed on air freight.... maybe except for a verrrrry small quantity. If possible..... send the dry herbs via NIPOST for him to add the liquid and mix.
Re: How Do I Ship Liquid Herb To The USA by booblacain(m): 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
Originalsly:
Liquids are not allowed on air freight.... maybe except for a verrrrry small quantity. If possible..... send the dry herbs via NIPOST for him to add the liquid and mix.

Thanks a lot.

One thing though. If I am able to get the mixture of dry herbs, will I need to provide any certification, analysis reports and all that kind of thing for it to be shipped?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Ship Liquid Herb To The USA by Originalsly: 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
booblacain:

Thanks a lot.

One thing though. If I am able to get the mixture of dry herbs, will I need to provide any certification, analysis reports and all that kind of thing for it to be shipped?

I don't think so. Send it in a small box sturdy box along with some other dry herbs . Put in zip lock bags and label each so that he will know what is what... and more importantly... if US Customs need to... it will be easy for them to verify. NIPOST will be the cheapest of the major carriers.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Ship Liquid Herb To The USA by booblacain(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
Originalsly:

I don't think so. Send it in a small box sturdy box along with some other dry herbs . Put in zip lock bags and label each so that he will know what is what... and more importantly... if US Customs need to... it will be easy for them to verify. NIPOST will be the cheapest of the major carriers.

ok, I get it. thanks a lot for this.
Re: How Do I Ship Liquid Herb To The USA by MOBBDEEP: 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Were you able to do it?

How did you go about it?
Re: How Do I Ship Liquid Herb To The USA by booblacain(m): 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
MOBBDEEP:
Were you able to do it?

How did you go about it?

No I wasn't.
Re: How Do I Ship Liquid Herb To The USA by MOBBDEEP: 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
booblacain:

No I wasn't.

Thank you Sir

What happened?

(1) (Reply)

Swedish Admission Hanging, Anybody Experienced This Before: / Help / Nigerians In South Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.