Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

How Can I Ship My Car From Nigeria To Kenya - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Ship My Car From Nigeria To Kenya (1219 Views)

My Visit To Kenya. / LASTMA Vehicle Falls While Chasing A Car From Onipanu To Maryland, Lagos (Video) / Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Ship My Car From Nigeria To Kenya by TheOldGods: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
I'm all set up the leave this country to another African country. Maybe I am a racist and I don't want to go the white country, I want to stay in Africa where I am easily blending. I've booked my tickets from Ethiopian airlines and made some new friends, however they don't have answer to my questions. So is there any Nigerian who has shipped his or her car to Kenya? Reason is because if I sell my cars, and relocate to Kenya, I will have to add huge amount of money due to our dollar devaluation. Selling one of my Mercedes cars even at 5mil, won't give me upto 1mill Kenyan shilling a, so I've decided to import the car. Is it possible and how can I do that. Now I'm still in Nigeria, if there is anything I have to procure here before getting to Kenya.
Re: How Can I Ship My Car From Nigeria To Kenya by aboyaji(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
TheOldGods:
I'm all set up the leave this country to another African country. Maybe I am a racist and I don't want to go the white country, I want to stay in Africa where I am easily blending. I've booked my tickets from Ethiopian airlines and made some new friends, however they don't have answer to my questions. So is there any Nigerian who has shipped his or her car to Kenya? Reason is because if I sell my cars, and relocate to Kenya, I will have to add huge amount of money due to our dollar devaluation. Selling one of my Mercedes cars even at 5mil, won't give me upto 1mill Kenyan shilling a, so I've decided to import the car. Is it possible and how can I do that. Now I'm still in Nigeria, if there is anything I have to procure here before getting to Kenya.

Let your pennywise not end up being pound foolish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ship My Car From Nigeria To Kenya by TheOldGods: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
aboyaji:

Let your pennywise not end up being pound foolish.
lol. I've done all my calculations already. I'm better off in Kenya. Thank you

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ship My Car From Nigeria To Kenya by sholatech(m): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Aside shipping cost to Kenya, have you found out the cost of clearing a car in Kenya on arrival? Also important to check, do they are left hand or right hand driven cars in kenya??
Re: How Can I Ship My Car From Nigeria To Kenya by aboyaji(m): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
TheOldGods:
lol. I've done all my calculations already. I'm better off in Kenya. Thank you
I only meant the car export part.
Re: How Can I Ship My Car From Nigeria To Kenya by Phelixblaq(m): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
TheOldGods:

Lazy soul going to continue his scam job
Re: How Can I Ship My Car From Nigeria To Kenya by TheOldGods: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
aboyaji:

I only meant the car export part.
oh brother, to be honest with you, I own a Mercedes Benz c300, the cost of that car in Kenya is so expensive, plus the cars they drive there are so different, it's better for me to ship these cars,i don't want to sell the car at all, cause buying that same car again has double in price even in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ship My Car From Nigeria To Kenya by TheOldGods: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
sholatech:
Aside shipping cost to Kenya, have you found out the cost of clearing a car in Kenya on arrival? Also important to check, do they are left hand or right hand driven cars in kenya??
that's true. Let me check the right hand and left hand thing.
Re: How Can I Ship My Car From Nigeria To Kenya by ednut1(m): 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Do shipping companies ship anything from Nigeria to kenya Even if you find one it will be exorbitant as its not a common route. Abeg sell ya car in Cotonou
Re: How Can I Ship My Car From Nigeria To Kenya by TheOldGods: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
ednut1:
Do shipping companies ship anything from Nigeria to kenya Even if you find one it will be exorbitant as its not a common route. Abeg sell ya car in Cotonou
how can I sell it in Cotonou?
Re: How Can I Ship My Car From Nigeria To Kenya by Holybwoy: 5:53am On Jul 28, 2022
Kenya is accessible by road through Cotonou borders. You can have someone drive it there for you. All you have to do is tip customs and border people. 200k should be enough.

I know someone who does that. And no one would seize your vehicle. When it gets to kenya, you can re-register it in their plate number

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ship My Car From Nigeria To Kenya by digitite: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2022
That's exportation. If you are serious about it, I will help you calculate the cost and necessary documentation. Just whatsapp me with the number in my signature.
Re: How Can I Ship My Car From Nigeria To Kenya by Emzzykk: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2023
Good afternoon OP, I would like to know if you ever got an actual answer on your original post.
Kindly let me know, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Finally, I Got It / Visa Free Countries For Nigerians / Working In Visa Free Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.