Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) (6137 Views)

Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / Happy Birthday Oam4j! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by olaolabiy: 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2011
Katsumoto:

I hope you are learning. cool

I dey learn o smiley
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by DAY12(m): 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2011
OAM4J is now a MOD?

Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by osifred(m): 12:16am On Jun 02, 2011
so wht den happens to Aisha?
absolute power corrupt absolutely.
Appointing a new moderator with our opinion or consent soundz to be like more of an autocratic style of government yet we blame Gadafi, Abacha, IBB.
Maybe we could exhibit dictatorial tendecies if only we r opporturned to be incharge.
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by leonaidas(m): 1:44am On Jun 02, 2011
why is there no selection petition tribunal? What really happened to aisha2? Why was there no advert? What is the criteria for choosing a mod? Where is jarus? Are mods renumerated? How much? Do they get free internet connection? Can we plan a coup against a sitting MOD?
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by olawalebabs(m): 6:28am On Jun 02, 2011
Am not here to congratulate the new guy on the block, your job is one that i dont envy. We dont want a yar adua or goodluck style of leadership but Obj style who is so dont care whose ox is gear. Know one thing for sure you cant satisfy everybody. So do your best
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by Jarus(m): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2011
I am still very much around. Being a volatile section, it is only natural that one person cannot run it with maximum efficiency. Aisha2 excused herself, and even though one would have loved that she is still around with us, one can't help moving on. Hence the appointment of OAM4J as my partner.
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by zstranger: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2011
^^^^

SO you are now the senior moderator?

OAM4J, Junior moderator?
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by mrofficial(m): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2011
@Odunnu, let's have the UTME postponement article on the frontpage.
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by isalegan2: 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2011
sirjec:

Congrats.
Can I know your biography?

"Epetedo boy done good."

seanet02:

This is Ojoro Unlimited. I should have been the new mod.
Ezeuche, chz and Beaf will never have land on nl again till thy kingdom come
IP's Banned Straight
grin grin grin grin

May I know your bio, please?

leonaidas:

Can we plan a coup against a sitting MOD? 

With GREAT RISKS come with great reward!

naijababe:

He has powers akin to the almighty on NL, that's enough now  grin

shocked Ai Yai Yai!  Sacrilege!  Keferi Keferi!  Get her! 
:::Pointing, yelling and chasing after Naijababe so we can catch her and make an example of her:::  grin grin grin

zstranger:

SO you are now the senior moderator? OAM4J, Junior moderator?

I vote Jarus be demoted to Apprentice or Intern.  tongue

Katsumoto:

Prof, I hope you are learning.  cool
ola olabiy:

I dey learn o smiley

Me too sef I dey learn o.  lipsrsealed   wink
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by luluosas(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2011
Congrats to you OAM4J for your appointment as a moderator on this Section. I hope you will join Jarus to sanitise this section because, it is full of people with double ids and tribalistic mentality. You are highly welcome.
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by Jarus(m): 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2011
zstranger:

^^^^

SO you are now the senior moderator?

OAM4J, Junior moderator?

I vote Jarus be demoted to Apprentice or Intern.

Eni a ba l'aba ni Baba!!! cheesy
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by enyojo(f): 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2011
^^ Interprete if u don't mind!
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by olawalebabs(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2011
Let me help out. It means as we have ranking member in the parliament so also we have ranking mod. Understand
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by nlPoster: 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
jmaine:

Guy you need ma badly like so  cheesy cheesy . . .Okay, just be a good boy pending when there will be vacancy . .at least you have shown a strong desire to be made one . . Hopefully the power brokers would consider and accent to your wish grin grin

You're too arrogant, I don't know you but I don't like you.
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by jmaine: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

You're too arrogant, I don't know you but I don't like you.

Geddifok...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etisalat Easy 3. New Tarrif / This Guy Just Broke A World Record / Who Is More Handsome Btw Desmond Elliot N Jim Iyke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.