Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,825 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims (1116 Views)

Tinubu And Igbo Loyalty Towards Yoruba / Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working / Throwback 1968 Children Were Recruited By Biafrans Commanders -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by Iamgrey5(m): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
Op tbh

This thread is very useless.

What's the difference between a Yoruba muslim or christian?
Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by Brimstone77: 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
gfaruk:
There he nothing like Yoruba Muslim pls
We are YORUBA
keep deceiving your selves...

Go and ask Prof akintola of MURIC, maybe he will tell you the difference...

The truth is that very soon Yoruba Muslims will deal with the Christian's because Yoruba Muslims have their allegiance to the sokoto caliphate and can destroy anyone they perceive as infidel including the Yoruba Christian's...

The earlier Yoruba Christian's wake up to reality the better for them...

Tell me any top Yoruba Muslim political elite have ever condemned the killing by fulanis in South West..

3 Likes

Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by IamYorubaMuslim: 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
That's is the tactics they are using to separate the Yorubas.

This

Iamgrey5:
Op tbh

This thread is very useless.

What's the difference between a Yoruba muslim or christian?

Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by brown3: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Unik3030:
try harder cos we are too liberal for that, in every christian family in Yoruba land there's a Muslim n vice versa n in some situations we have twins who are Muslims n Christians

Tell me how stupid u will look if u tell me u hate one n love one
liberal, the only liberal among you are Yoruba christains, you and your fellow Yoruba Muslim are good on skull milling. Keep on deceiving yourself, an average Yoruba christain prefer to marry another tribe than to marry a Yoruba Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by IamYorubaMuslim: 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
You cannot use religion to divide us. Look for another method. Evil.

Brimstone77:
keep deceiving your selves...

Go and ask Prof akintola of MURIC, maybe he will tell you the difference...

The truth is that very soon Yoruba Muslims will deal with the Christian's because Yoruba Muslims have their allegiance to the sokoto caliphate and can destroy anyone they perceive as infidel including the Yoruba Christian's...

The earlier Yoruba Christian's wake up to reality the better for them...

Tell me any top Yoruba Muslim political elite have ever condemned the killing by fulanis in South West..
Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by IamYorubaMuslim: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2021

brown3:
liberal, the only liberal among you are Yoruba christains, you and your fellow Yoruba Muslim are good on skull milling. Keep on deceiving yourself, an average Yoruba christain prefer to marry another tribe than to marry a Yoruba Muslim.
Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by Unik3030: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
brown3:
nyamiri u are busy chasing rat in another man's house while your own house is burning

It is u igbos tgat have

Osu
Freeborn
Ohu
First class igbo which is anambra n d irrelevant igbos which are ebonyi
Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by Unik3030: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
brown3:
a slave will always be slave.
how will an igbo man campaign to a
Yorubastard?
A gworo chewing uncircumcised Hausa?
N a fulani man that is responsible for all his problems?

I can't stop laughing ooo
Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by Iamgrey5(m): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
IamYorubaMuslim:
That's is the tactics they are using to separate the Yorubas.

This

How can they sperate with a tactics that is based on ignorance?

What is the difference between a Yoruba muslim and christian?

The Yoruba man igbos hate the most is Awolowo and he is a Christian.

They also hate Tinubu(a muslim) as much as they hate Osibanjo(christian)

Namdi kanu once told them to stop attending Yoruba churches!

So what exactly are you talking about?
Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by Ntigha: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
My dear, in as much as u r being pained by Igbos calling out yorubas as enemies, you must realise that it is an unfortunate truth,
I’ve often told Igbos who care to listen that an average Hausa man or northerner is never their enemy, but they should be weary of the southwesterners. An average northerner has no special hatred towards any particular tribe in nigeria, the hasusa man only fights for the interest and protection of his people whenever the need arises, he is ready to fight any tribe that angers him and after that forgets as if nothing ever happened, when you step on their toes they tell you at that moment through their actions.
But the southwesterners or yorubas might not come out brazenly to tell you, but is ready to spend so much time and energy to carry out faceless and underground propaganda against you. as evident on nairaland, An average yoruba man today attacks anything Igbo with no just reason, looking at the case of biafra agitation by the Igbos, when this agitation started peacefully years ago, the yorubas where the first to attack the agitation by throwing all sorts of insults on massob led by uwazurike and subsequently IPOB led by Kanu , they were all over the net warning that the southeasterners have not learnt their lessons and that they are calling for war and back to struggling Igbo business men struggling for their bread you hear all sorts of attacks on them and their businesses by the yorubas asking them to leave and go back to what the yorubas call potopoto republic. even the yoruba leaders are not even ashamed to display their jealousy and hatred towards their perceived number one enemies in the whole world as is evident in comments regularly being made by people like the oba of lagos, tinubu and his wife pastor(mrs) Oluremi Tinubu, Abike Dabiri etc,
of course the Igbos are not people to fold their arms and take all the insults and negative vibes from the yorubas, even if sometimes they appear amused by the actions of the yorubas and have always believed they are people not to be taken serious or ones who make empty threats, they often hit back at them
.I guess if the Igbos have substantial quantity of oil and gas like we the Niger-deltans do, it would av been a different case., I know the Igbo man is able to get along better with the northerners than the southwestern yorubas

1 Like

Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by IamYorubaMuslim: 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
Go through all their posts and comments. You will see them calling out Yoruba Muslims for no reason. They started the term "Yoruba Muslims" on this forum.

Iamgrey5:
How can they sperate with a tactics that is based on ignorance?

What is the difference between a Yoruba muslim and christian?

The Yoruba man igbos hate the most is Awolowo and he is a Christian.

They also hate Tinubu(a muslim) as much as they hate Osibanjo(christian)

Namdi kanu once told them to stop attending Yoruba churches!

So what exactly are you talking about?
Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by brown3: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
IamYorubaMuslim:

nobody is dividing you, the Yoruba Muslims among you are the one dividing you, the Muslims among you prefer to align with their fellow Muslims in the north instead of aligning with their Yoruba brethren, just because their are christians. christains among you are peace loving people despite how you treat them they still over look it.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by Iamgrey5(m): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
IamYorubaMuslim:
Go through all their posts and comments. You will see them calling out Yoruba Muslims for no reason. They started the term "Yoruba Muslims" on this forum.

but is their hatred simply directed to Yoruba that Muslims or Yoruba tribe in general?

They also often use the term "Afonja to generalize Yorubas without actually generalizing it"

It's much safer to hide behind a term to propagate hate against other groups. At least they will be able to hide their hatred behind a tag.

In the end, you need to read beyond the Yoruba muslim tag and see that the hatred is simply for all Yorubas. E.g Awolowo, Obasanjo, Osibanjo, Yoruba pastors even Wole Soyinka etc. Who are all Christians

1 Like

Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by brown3: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Unik3030:
nyamiri u are busy chasing rat in another man's house while your own house is burning

It is u igbos tgat have

Osu
Freeborn
Ohu
First class igbo which is anambra n d irrelevant igbos which are ebonyi
smelling Yoruba Muslim how many skulls have you milled today?

1 Like

Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by IamYorubaMuslim: 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
I get your point. Thank you.

We all have our own for body but they always claim victims.

Iamgrey5:
but is their hatred simply directed to Yoruba that Muslims or Yoruba tribe in general?

They also often use the term "Afonja to generalize Yorubas without actually generalizing it"

It's much safer to hide behind a term to propagate hate against other groups. At least they will be able to hide their hatred behind a tag.

In the end, you need to read beyond the Yoruba muslim tag as see that the hatred is simply for all Yorubas. E.g Awolowo, Obasanjo, Osibanjo, Yoruba pastors even Wole Soyinka etc. Who are all Christians
Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by Zandena(f): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
I have never seen foolish people like those orchestrating campaigns of calumny and blackmail against other ethnic nationalities and yet wants to rule them !
You can't be trusted with anything leadership and money
Una dey daydream!

3 Likes

Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by Unik3030: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
brown3:
smelling Yoruba Muslim how many skulls have you milled today?
like 7 willing to mine 3 more b4 close of work today

Just pray ugm, esn or trigger happy soldier doesn't end your existence in afghaneastern

U might not even b there self,probably on economic scavenging in other reasonable parts of the country
Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by Biodun556(m): 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
IamYorubaMuslim:
I have noticed on every Biafran posts, some Biafrans will be calling out Yoruba Muslims.

Is Yoruba Muslims your problem?

Are they the one preventing you from actualising your Biafra?

Biafrans hates themselves not Yoruba Muslims!

Stop calling us on every of your post. It is a cheap emotional blackmailing.

Instead of calling out Yoruba Muslims who are definitely not your problems, why don't you start calling out your leaders to boycott Abuja totally? Why don't you convince your fellow Igbo people to support Biafra?

Many of us know "One Nigeria" is a scam. So, don't blackmail us to support you. Fight your fight alone.

Peace and love.

Modified. This great person has solved the puzzle for me.

Good!
Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by Zandena(f): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
Children of hate from southeast! Their obsession is always with religion due to low IQ. Today if not Yoruba Muslims tomorrow it will be 'no Muslim of Igbo extraction ' or Tinubu and yet you want presidency. Igbo presidency my foot! Biafra my foot!
What's a foolish sort of people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by Unik3030: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
Zandena:
I have never seen foolish people like those orchestrating campaigns of calumny and blackmail against other ethnic nationalities and yet wants to rule them !
You can't be trusted with anything leadership and money
Una dey daydream!
i tire for them ooo,they hate everybody n they want everyone to vote them in

Don't b surprised that the same way they create thread to insult Yoruba is d same they do to Hausa, fulani n south south too n everyone can see the hate in them

The question is

In this present say Nigeria, which tribe does the igbos like?
Which tribe can d igbos confidently say "this is our friends"
Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by brown3: 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
Unik3030:
like 7 willing to mine 3 more b4 close of work today

Just pray ugm, esn or trigger happy soldier doesn't end your existence in afghaneastern

U might not even b there self,probably on economic scavenging in other reasonable parts of the country
good you accepted your profession, an average Yoruba Muslim is a professional skull miner, when you finish mining today take it to your alpha
Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by Brimstone77: 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
IamYorubaMuslim:

nobody is trying to divide you jarre...

You're divided within your self...

At least muric leader is neither hausa nor Igbo..
Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Yoruba Muslims are slaves to northern caliphate. They dance to the rhythm of the northern caliphate drums, the asslick the northern caliphate so much that what the northern caliphate doesn't want, they do not waste their time in given the northern caliphate their support.

Most of the Yoruba leaders that are Muslims are so useless, case study is the frog eye man called Tinubu. That one can even keep mute even if the northern terrrorists wipe out the whole Yoruba tribe.

Another idiotic terrrorist of Yoruba tribe is that prof that majored in Allahu Akbar studies I thin k he's been called Mumuric.

Whether the Yoruba Muslims likes it or not, one thing is very certain that BIAFRA is here to stay forever.

This comment prove that Govt need to close all baby factories in the East to avoid bringing up unmannered children undecided
Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by IamYorubaMuslim: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ishaq Akintola of MURIC represents himself. He founded the organisation in 1993 and has been the director since then. The organisation lacks transparency and many times he's been biased. It's you outsiders that think he represents us.

Brimstone77:
nobody is trying to divide you jarre...

You're divided within your self...

At least muric leader is neither hausa nor Igbo..
Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by BeardedMeat(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
tsdarkside:

wetin....??

na you ipobians always dey mention them....

you insult all of us and still watnt us to help you get referentin....

how foolish are you people in the south east sef....??
emotional biitches....!!
Read your post, it's so ladened with emotions you are almost crying. You must be a bitch.
Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by SisterFire(f): 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
Unik3030:
don't mind them,they made it clear they hate Muslims with passion n they want the vote of the northerners who are majorly Muslims to b President.

They are pure jokers n for their mind they believe they can seperate yorubas through religion forgetting that yorubas are too liberal for that.

They believe they will pitch their tenth behind Hausa fulani that they also hate,I wonder how they will try to relate with a fulani man with all these their mindset that fulani is responsible for their problem.

This same set of people hate yorubas
They hate Hausa
They hate fulanis n they want votes from all of those they hate
...Ohio!! grin U are like " Fulani bandits is true u killed us and sent us to Benin idp camps ,we love u pls vote for us " this smells like cowardice and naivety
Better remove terrorists who has rounded southwesr up cos 2023 is a no no for u ...
Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by SisterFire(f): 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
Unik3030:
i tire for them ooo,they hate everybody n they want everyone to vote them in

Don't b surprised that the same way they create thread to insult Yoruba is d same they do to Hausa, fulani n south south too n everyone can see the hate in them

The question is

In this present say Nigeria, which tribe does the igbos like?
Which tribe can d igbos confidently say "this is our friends"
... grin grin grin which tribe is Yoruba's friend
Ah ah ah don't even mention hausa /Fulani which are ur gods sending u to idp camps , while u sit and watch cowardly.
Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by SisterFire(f): 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
tsdarkside:

wetin....??

na you ipobians always dey mention them....

you insult all of us and still watnt us to help you get referentin....

how foolish are you people in the south east sef....??
emotional biitches....!!
...I thought u said you are from nigerdelta ? So u be Yoruba moslem? grin
Pls stop crying already
Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by Brimstone77: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
IamYorubaMuslim:
Ishaq Akintola of MURIC represents himself. He founded the organisation in 1993 and has been the director since then. The organisation lacks transparency and many times he's been biased. It's you outsiders that think he represents us.

grin grin..we have never seen or heard from Yoruba Muslims political elites like fashola and tinubu coming out to disassociate them selves from the said ishaq...

What about the attacks on Yoruba Christian's Schools by Yoruba Muslims in kwara state few months ago,just because they denied Muslims from wearing hijabs??
Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
IamYorubaMuslim:
I have noticed on every Biafran posts, some Biafrans will be calling out Yoruba Muslims.

Is Yoruba Muslims your problem?

Are they the one preventing you from actualising your Biafra?

Biafrans hates themselves not Yoruba Muslims!

Stop calling us on every of your post. It is a cheap emotional blackmailing.

Instead of calling out Yoruba Muslims who are definitely not your problems, why don't you start calling out your leaders to boycott Abuja totally? Why don't you convince your fellow Igbo people to support Biafra?

Many of us know "One Nigeria" is a scam. So, don't blackmail us to support you. Fight your fight alone.

Peace and love.

Modified. This great person has solved the puzzle for me.

Stop wasting your time with IPOBians. They
are a people never to be taken seriously because they are too duplicitous, too confused, too hypocritical, too hateful, too divise and too decietful.

Mocking IPOBians or insulting them, if they insult you, is better. Never attempt to discuss with them respectfully. They don't deserve it and will only take that for weakness.

If you want to understand their hypocrisy, ask why the biggest problems of our fake secessionist brethren from the SE is Yoruba Moslems, or even Yoruba in general, and not the 8-12 million Igbos living in SW Nigeria happily with no interest whatsoever in returning to the SE to be part of Biafra.

They all sit in the SW making dumb and hateful noise against their host yet still claiming they are Biafrans and want Biafra from Surulere, Agege, Ikorodu, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Ife etal. Who takes such confused hypocrites seriously?

1 Like

Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by IamYorubaMuslim: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
He is a Lagos State worker. He works in Lagos State University. Most of his publications are political and in praise or support of APC. Go to his website and see yourself.

As long as he doesn't say anything against APC, you will not see them disassociating themselves from him.

Brimstone77:
grin grin..we have never seen or heard from Yoruba Muslims political elites like fashola and tinubu coming out to disassociate them selves from the said ishaq...

What about the attacks on Yoruba Christian's Schools by Yoruba Muslims in kwara state few months ago,just because they denied Muslims from wearing hijabs??
Re: Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims by tsdarkside(m): 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Read your post, it's so ladened with emotions you are almost crying. You must be a bitch.

and you are a original bitch....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. / Cabals Have Taken Over, Driving Nigeria Into Mud"- Ortom Blast Buhari's Govt. / 'Stop Misleading The Public'–Coomassie Warns Fmr Aviation Minister,Osita Chiduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.