Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working (3044 Views)

Emotional Blackmailing By Biafrans Towards Yoruba Muslims / Emotional Blackmailing Don't Work On Govt / APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by helinues: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
Who do you guys want to blame for the insecurities in your region? The president who is a Northerner? Majority of the service chiefs who are northerners? Majority of those who are sponsoring the killings are Northerners, even majority of their machineries are northerners.

Me I thought when Southerners took to the street to protest the ENDSARS, even though you guys are not much affected, why didn't you guys seize the opportunity to protest about Bokoharam, Bandits and Kidnappers unnecessary killings?

We are tired of typing RIP on something we could have avoided... The Boko Haram members are not ghost, they are within your community, most of your politicians can not feign ignorance of not knowing those who are sponsoring them even though some of them are among.

And if it's a game plan to retain power, we can only wish you guys all the best cos as for Southern region, most especially SW, we are not ready to play such game.

Act now before your region turn to ghost town

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by ngadaAwo: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:
Who do you guys want to blame for the insecurities in your region? The president who is a Northerner? Majority of the service chiefs who are northerners? Majority of those who are sponsoring the killings are Northerners, even majority of their machineries are northerners.

Me I thought when Southerners took the street to protest the ENDSARS, even though you guys are not much affected, why didn't you guys seize the opportunity to protest about Bokoharam, Bandits and Kidnappers unnecessary killings?

We are tired of typing RIP on something we could have avoided... The Boko Haram members are not ghost, they are within your community, most of your politicians can not feign ignorance of not knowing those who are sponsoring them even though some of them are among.

And if it's a game plan to retain power, we can only wish you guys all the best cos as for Southern region, most especially SW, we are not ready to play such game.

cheesy
helinues my son cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by doggedfighter(f): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zombies are turning around to blame poor northerners and farmers for the massacre and carnage instead of their darling daddy.

Life is turn by turn. One day the supporters of evil will pay with their most prized possession.

34 Likes

Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by Eriokanmi: 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
Any northern leader who protests or sponsors any protests against boko haram ( A.K.A bandits, cattle rustlers, herdsman, ethnic militia) must first write his will and sign his death warrant. How can you protest against what you are interested in? Tell me OP. They have an agenda, mind you.

I just pity that region. Sodom and gomorrah would be doing press up when compared in the next decade. Let them keep living in denial.

7 Likes

Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:
you are right on this matter

The North should rise above this their born to rule mentality

Rather than die for nothing, they should die for something

They should face their enemies and wipe them out!!!

2 Likes

Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by DennisEche(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:

Me I thought when Southerners took the street to protest the ENDSARS, even though you guys are not much affected, why didn't you guys seize the opportunity to protest about Bokoharam, Bandits and Kidnappers unnecessary killings?

Stfu your opinion is zero on this.
Arrewa come and see your fellow zombies turned wailer. Why are they aboundoning the ship

11 Likes

Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by TooMuchStuff: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
Used to think OP is hausafulani Muslim miscreant

Well Tinubu is to blame in all of this.

God already retired Buhari permanently until Tinubu appeared to bring back the cadaver from his resting position in Daura and christened him an incorruptible tsar just so he could get a shot at Aso Rock ...

10 Likes

Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by Veqtor: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
It's like someone hacked his account.

TooMuchStuff:

God already retired Buhari permanently until Tinubu appeared to bring back the cadaver from his resting position in Daura and christened him an incorruptible tsar just so he could get a shot at Aso Rock ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by flokii: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
Retain power for where? Even El rufai will never attempt such.

The ab0kis are very corrupt, infact the most corrupt people in the country. All the insecurity is to collect money for North East Development Commission, Budget money for Weapons etc. they will all squander.

Ab0ki no fit get sense pass me na. They will suffer the repercussions of what they are planting today.
You reap what you sow. Let them all keep quiet and be looking for sinners while their politicians keep ruining their future. By then the financiers of insurgency there would be long dead and buried while their offsprings bear the burnt.

14 Likes

Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by Kyase(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:

The North protested against insecurity in the North

#endinsecurenorth

https://dailytrust.com/northern-youths-protest-over-insecurity

1 Like

Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by Raydos: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
When you have religion bigot like this guy below in a country, That's what you get!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by ChoCho54(f): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
The die is cast...

Yorubas have taken position...

They have already sent aroko to buhari in Aso Rock...

Buhari is about to get the Gej treatment..

Who will fight for Arrewa in this battle of treachery and manipulation...

They are the fathers of baby democracy..

But now they want to kill democracy their baby by heating up the polity..

Will Army take over?

2 Likes

Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by November1857(m): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:

first time you're making sense !

3 Likes

Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by helinues: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kyase:

The North protested against insecurity in the North

#endinsecurenorth

https://dailytrust.com/northern-youths-protest-over-insecurity

We are talking of regional protest not just few people

NoFucksToGive

1 Like

Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:

Bloody barbaric donkey herder. Freak almajiri.

If the majority killers are northerners, where are the minority killers from? You just open thread and talk nonsense. Freak terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by Kyase(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:

We are talking of regional protest not just few people
Well, let me tell you, the BOko Haram rebranded as bandit now, is a money making venture, from the governors down to the local government chairmen...forget the region where the service chiefs come from.

Even zulum Is beginning to act like an actor to me....

1 Like

Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by privaldo: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
The new helinues, now speaks pure truth. I love to see it, even if we don't agree on issues on this one I wholeheartedly agree with your take.

1 Like

Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kestolove, we need you here. I am sure helinues is an Ipob/biafra miscreant. grin

We practice a religion of peace. undecided

These things inside their hands are toy water guns he got for his birthday.

Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by Moferere: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
Are you trying to say that blackmail was used to chase away the former govt
Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
The south always act like they are better than the northern.

How about the killings, intertribal and community clashes that happens every day in the south.

Lot of massacre go on in the south without the news reporting them
Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by helinues: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kyase:

Well, let me tell you, the BOko Haram rebranded as bandit now, is a money making venture, from the governors down to the local government chairmen...forget the region where the service chiefs come from.

Even zulum Is beginning to act like an actor to me....

Zulum to me seems to be acting...

If he can not negotiate with those killers to stop then he should resign or he might be playing with his life..
Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by Kyase(m): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:

Zulum to me seems to be acting...

If he can not negotiate with those killers to stop then he should resign or he might be playing with his life..
You think say zulum no know wetin e dey do?
Even Buhari knows what's happening in the North
Buhari has successfully disbanded/destroyed BOko Haram in 2017.
What you are seeing now is not boko haram, they only recruit their fighters for this new mission, just wait and see towards the end of his tenure........
Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by helinues: 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kyase:

You think say zulum no know wetin e dey do?
Even Buhari knows what's happening in the North
Buhari has successfully disbanded/destroyed BOko Haram in 2017.
What you are seeing now is not boko haram, they only recruit their fighters for this new mission, just wait and see towards the end of his tenure........

Gist dey on that based on side talking on NL.

It's all about making Buhari look incompetent to the Northerners.... And ........
Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by Kyase(m): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:

Gist dey on that based on side talking on NL.

Following
See shiit dey go on for this country, but to what aim?

Ortom was aware and part of that, but when APC gave him signs he won't be relected on their platform, he runs to PDP and start talking, if you noticed the so called "herdsmen" backed off, because he knows too much.....

Make I tell you na recently Buhari start to get the gist about that, after the disgrace in Benue when he went visiting
Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
The average northerner doesn't play politics with human lives

If i may ask who is your post directed at? It seems you want us to not stake any claim in national affairs but only focus on our region

You're not sincere in your call to us because you're only interested in politics

And for your information, we're not ipob, we won't play games to our own detriment just for politics

The southwest is free to vie for the top job, just don't drag us into your insignificant pursuit of your aspirational goals

1 Like

Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by Bkayyy: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
You people should let the North be let them tackle their own problems their own way.
Its not as if you all like Northerners

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by Nuzo1(m): 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
A lot of insincerity and political talks in one man coated as a clarion call to the north.

Majority of the northerners cause cause this and that. Who are the minorities that cause the rest of chaos in the north?

1. Buhari should be held fully responsible: please this is not about GEJ being fully held responsible during his time but about lack of effort and cordination from Buhari and his men. Because of these factors, the villagers are more likely to sabotage and give useful information to the terrorists out of fear. They sure know the consequences of not corresponding as they live with them as against the security officials who visits onces in a while from the barracks.

2. Boko Haram is 97% a Kanuri movement. 98% of where they operate is mainly populated by the Kanuris. 98% of the bandits and kidnappers in northwest consist of the Fulanis.

And Nigerians have made it a way of life to support their own even if he is the biggest criminal in the society.

3. Boko haram is purely a religious movement. Though they may differ a bit with the thought process and operation of some northern muslims; alot of northerners including some elements in the presidency are sympathetic to their cause.

4. As tough as the situation is, if the presidency wants to reduce these mess, he can.

Solution.

1. Central database for every living being in Nigeria at any given time. Without this, it's hard to trace criminals, keep their records and starve their source should they run to hide.

2. Our borders especially the ones in the north has to be properly controlled and in fact declared a state of emergency on. These criminals find it easy to sneak in out the country after causing havoc.

3. Justice! Until Nigeria through the president have political will to punish severely and accordingly criminals and especially murderers, these problems may continue. Find out how Lee kuan yew built Singapore with equal justice and opportunity.

So op, stop opportioning much of the blame to northerners who don't have much means to fight back Boko haram when theese terrorists step their environments.

Everything stops at the table of the president. That was why i laughed so hard when people were making noise about "change begins with me". That phrase can only work in an environment where there's already a good measure of order, reorientation and justice.

Nigerian system can only be cleaned up by equal justice, reward and selflessness on the part of the leader.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by Cyberterror: 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
Even with all the insecurity in the north, it still has better infrastructure than the south. The east was a kidnap haven during the regime of Jonathan. This too shall pass.
Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by tamdun: 11:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hnmm
Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by Creeza(m): 1:53am On Dec 01, 2020
Holy Mary mother of Jeshua! I don believe it, Our very own Heliee criticizing the North finally.

The other day it was vulturebbgrills ranting and cussing Boko Haram like a wounded toothless sea whale cheesy Times are really getting hard.

Lord save us in this Corntree
Re: Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working by Creeza(m): 1:59am On Dec 01, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

He is from OGUN STATE O... cheesy The veil covering his foresight must have have been dismantled spiritually

Even if this write up is a disguised attempt to sway unsuspecting sympathizers, he will only end up fooling himself and his fellow BMC if his intentions are dubious. Not me, not my household, not even Southern Nigeria.

undecided angry grin

Well as for Tinubu I just have one long sentence for him, “ In the scheme of things down south, he already lost a huge influence; Especially in the mid Western region and as it stands he can flex all his muscles in the southwest for all I care; Aso rock, he won't smell it- Full stop!”

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew / Zedvance Loan Company Has Been Over Debiting My Salary From IPPI Since May / Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.