Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,869 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:19 AM

British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death (44714 Views)

MobileCoin Founder, Bob Lee, Stabbed To Death In San Francisco / British MP, David Amess' Stabbing Confirmed As A Aterrorist Incident / British Lawmaker David Amess Stabbed And Killed Outside London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by freedomjoshah: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
Breaking News in Nigeria Today 15/10/2021
Continue Reading... https://kogistatenews.com.ng/breaking-news-in-nigeria-today-15-10-2021/
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
abbey621:

Very romantic especially the part where they scatter your face, those around you would hear "kpa kpa" while you the victim won't hear anything but feel "kpoom" ......Best romance ever grin grin grin

Trust me, its more romantic than knife.

If gives the victim a fair death unlike stabbing that comes with pain

Gun gives more of adrenalin rush

Their is something about guns that is spiritual, you just need to know.

Knife is crude and outdated..
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by nick50(m): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
He is been serving since 1983 till date,that's approximately 38 yrs , greedy man ..I will not waste my rip on him

1 Like

Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by kinzd(m): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
Your pix illustration never happened so piss out my bro
Michael662:
This life..nothing dey inside. Try your best to please God. If you can't advice others about the advantages of pleasing God
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
Davash222:
Head slammers must be involved in the stab.
They been given you sleepless night. Hate will consume you.
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by budaatum: 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
baralatie:

Face to face will continue

With armed guards in attendance, at this rate. Many have already been cancelled since after Joe Cox.
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by naptu2: 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
In 2003 a Swedish minister, Anna Lindh, was stabbed to death while she was shopping at a department store. The minister was trying to buy clothes to wear at a televised debate that she was scheduled to take part in later that night.

In 2016 a British MP, Joe Cox, was stabbed to death outside a library where she was about to meet with her constituents.

Pic 1) Anna Lindh

Pic 2) Jo Cox

Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by gawu1: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
After that spear attack by a notorious Christian nadir, another notorious Christian terrorist crusader has murdered his fellow Christian.
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by Corporate2020: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Davash222:
Head slammers must be involved in the stab.

Idiots are everywhere, one of them posted this post that I quote here.
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by wink2015(m): 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
Numerouno94:
I hope the attack wasn't carried out by pissful people. undecided

You probably mean the religion of peace.

MUSLIM PEOPLE.

Islam

Islamist.

They may have been monitoring him for several years now before they carried out their dastardly act.

I just noticed that he first entered parliament in 1983 that is a very long years serving his country.

With all the Brexit here and Brexit there Britain needs to fashion out their long term security because some religion of peace people could be entering that country through the back door to commit.

1 Like

Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by Vado(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Terrorism act committed by the crusaders aka christains is called attack, hmm what an hypocrisy.

I spit on you and all the dolts who liked your post. The Nigerian-Brit knife attackers who killed Sgt. Rigsby some years ago were Christians right?

1 Like

Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by rajiedreez: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
I guess the killer isn't a Muslim because his religion isn't mentioned in this article.

May God rest the departed soul in peace

Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
ahnie:
The world has lost its sanity

When did we have sanity?
During slavery?
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by funkybroyouknow: 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
UK and stabbing like 5 and 6
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by Sheriman(m): 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
Some people here on Nairaland were disappointed and unhappy after they discovered that Sir David Amess stabber was a British Christian conservative guy grin grin grin!! What they expect was a Muslim fundamentalist. Meanwhile, the hypocrisy of the media is second to none especially the British media they will hide the "CHRISTIAN" from this bad occurrence.

1 Like

Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by seguno2: 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
OgunLaakaye:
UK and knife grin grin grin

Has that stopped Buhari and other Nigerians from queuing up for British visas
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by 2metrelaurie(m): 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
Let's wait for news in detail

Christians don't attack ppl in the name of God

Patrioticman007:
Terrorism act committed by the crusaders aka christains is called attack, hmm what an hypocrisy.
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by Shimran(m): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
VULCAN:
Here is an illiterate who doesn't understand the definition of terrorism.

Oxford advanced learner's Dictionary!
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by seyz91(m): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
cheesy i tell you
Davash222:

The world is yet to experience sanity.
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by Yommychrz(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Patrioticman007:
they won’t relate it with their religion...had it been is other way ...
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by hollywater: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
No peace for the oppressors of biafra.
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by Decency2020(f): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
Unknown Knife Men

UKM
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by bewla(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
fergie001:
RIP Sir David.........flashback of how Jo Cox was murdered years ago.
Am sure the lifeless and domie will be responsible for this not iswap or Boko haram
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by Calitoscassius(m): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
It is there fault for not providing treatments for mentally ill people.. lots of mentally ill people roaming about even in my constituency without treatments, they take away their benefits and leave them with only enough to buy drugs and alchohol..
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by donprinyo(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
Have u slammed head today.? Friday is the day they brain wash them
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by OlujobaSamuel: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
QuickStandard:
shocked

Sir David had been MP for Southend West since 1997 and first entered parliament in 1983
MP since 1997. chuooo, oga RIP but wait na only you dey the constituency?
It's so because their own version of lawmaking isn't a money making venture, unlike ours that your pry sch mate abi Na group go dey do full paper publication to congratulate you just because of what is expected of you.

2 Likes

Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by RichAbujaGuy: 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
Sane country/countries huh
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by Litmus: 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
Report says a witness stated that a man of "African" appearance was responsible.
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by Vicilicious(f): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
Dis life, that's why we have to please God . Death is unpredictible.Dis life, that's why we have to please God . Death is unpredictible.Dis life, that's why we have to please God . Death is unpredictible. cryDis life, that's why we have to please God . Death is unpredictible.Dis life, that's why we have to please God . Death is unpredictible.Dis life, that's why we have to please God . Death is unpredictible.
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by JBoss25(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
The Guy that did the stabbing .

Is there by any chance he lives close to the hospital the lifeless one usually does his monthly checkup??

I want to check something!!
dfkm grin
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by sonnie10: 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Killee killee everywhere.

Na so Dele Giwa take go 35 years ago.

This life!!!!!
And I was thinking about Dele Giwa just yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) / Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ / Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.