Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) (44908 Views)

2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed / 2 Ex-US Soldiers Attempt To Assasinate Maduro, Venezuelan President / Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Gospelpreacher1: 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
SHAMELESS: THE Taliban have promised plots of lands and cash to relatives of suicide bombers who targeted US and Afghan forces, a spokesman has confirmed.

The acting Interior Minister Sirajuddin Haqqani met family members at a ceremony at the Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul on Tuesday to announce his decision.

According to a statement on Twitter, “the minister praised the Jihad and sacrifices of the martyrs” and even called them “heroes of Islam and the country."

At the end of the meeting families of the suicide bombers were given clothing, 10,000 afghani (£80) and promised plots of land, spokesman Qari Sayeed Khosti added.

The latest promise of rewards for suicide bombers is at odds with previous assurances made to the west regarding their role as “diplomatic responsible rulers."

Since the Taliban seized power in Afghanistan they claimed they would not enforce the strict oppressive laws of the 90s, which included many sexist rules that saw females mostly excluded from education and work.

So far, the Taliban's education authority had said that this time women will be allowed to attend university.

But the order states that classes must be segregated by sex, or at least divided by a curtain and the students must wear an abaya robe and a niqab.

However, under the brutal Taliban regime, female students must only be taught by women or "old men" of good character - and end their lesson five minutes earlier than men to stop them from mingling outside.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16495433/taliban-honours-suicide-bombers-cash-land/amp/

1 Like

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by JuanJO(m): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
We Don dey honor our own since. We dey pay ransom steady. I hear say we want to include banditry and kidnapping allowance for we national budget.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Lavisha(f): 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
Headslamming mofos

245 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by MRDEE01: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
nawa o

3 Likes

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
If Only Their eyes will be popped open to see that their is no virgin anywhere in Eternity for blowing up yourself.

If Only their eyes will be opened to see the Pain, sorrows and torture the suicide bombers are in right now.

My Prayer is LORD Open the Eyes of the People to see , Know and Understand that Heaven and Hell are very Real.

231 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by abouzaid: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
In other words, the Afghan currency is worth more than the Naira.If £80=10,000 Afghan money then £1=125 Afghan money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!!!!!!! AFGHANISTAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

In Nigeria £1=#780
£80 = 80 X 780 = #62,400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This country don cast finish.

176 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
They are doing the work of their grand patron, The Satan.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by PENNYSWAP: 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Islamabad

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Harrykn: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
What a religion!!!
Who this to them ?

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by RapistOnBail: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2021
abouzaid:
In other words, the Afghan currency is worth more than the Naira if £80 is 10,000 afghani, £1 is equal to #780 so £10 is equal to #78,000. This country don cast finish.

Which class you take graduate for secondary school?

149 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by letristian: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2021
Religion of piss and urine

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Omicron007: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2021
I
S
L
A
M
A
B
A
D

I
S

A

R
E
L
I
G
I
O
N

O
F

P
I
S
S

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by cl0r0x: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2021
Haqqani

1 Like

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Patrioticman007(m): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2021
Propaganda of the globalist.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by pennywys(m): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2021
cheesy
Buhari
Isa pandemic
Hell Rufia
Abubakar Malami
Liar Mohammed are celebrating the same course

12 Likes

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by BombAttack(f): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Nothing to say

13 Likes

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by gergemam: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Iliveforever(m): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2021
Why can’t these set be wiped off completely the same way northern terrorists should also be wiped out

10 Likes

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by oluwaseyi0: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2021
H
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Crowwe(f): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2021
Foolish headslammers.

I finally found where Quran commands these terrorists to slam head while they worship God. grin grin grin

Foolish mooslims. angry angry

Below is a picture of the Quran verse that commands Muslim terrorists to slam head.

All Muslims are terrorists because they slam head. The Quran verse below just prove that further. angry angry

BeardedMeat:
After writtng an unintelligible rubbish, you went to say you have dollars for me? If you have ever seen a dollar in your life, it would be ransome money from kaduna and zamfara.
Alright, I'll help you. Here's another verse of the Quran that encourages killing in the second picture. cool

And the the third picture encouraging Muslim terrorists to stone their kids to death if they are rebellious. cool cool

Omicron007:

S
You're hundred percent correct. Further evidences that Muslims are terrorsts in the pictures below.

AngelHoly:
Thank God I found Christ
Very great. We Christians are save from catastrophic commands and way of life like the ones in the Quran verses below. cool

oluwaseunamos33:
Hmmm. Religion of destruction by destroyers for the destroyee have started again
Those wicked Muslims are following the Quran verses like the ones below.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by AngelHoly(m): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2021
Thank God I found Christ

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2021
Hmmm. Religion of destruction by destroyers for the destroyee have started again

15 Likes

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Olarewaju89: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2021
undecided

Thank God i found light (Jesus)

Honestly i don't have anything to say.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by muykem: 11:56am On Oct 22, 2021
Religion of terrorists is a curse to the world.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by ThickSharon123(f): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2021
Their religion, their perspective. If it was U.S, they'll be honouring their men in bombing their people. I don't support their acts, but let people be who they wish to be, and not judging from hindsight, that's what we call being purblind.

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Tetrahedron: 11:56am On Oct 22, 2021
; grin grin grin grin grin grin
Did i read well? “£80 or is my eyes deceiving me?
E no go better for ragheads

1 Like

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by bestman09(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2021
sad
No wonder. A life costs £80 there. Really piss-ful religion

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Abdul9025(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2021

But the order states that classes must be segregated by sex, or at least divided by a curtain and the students must wear an abaya robe and a niqab.

However, under the brutal Taliban regime, female students must only be taught by women or "old men" of good character - and end their lesson five minutes earlier than men to stop them from mingling outside.

I like this law
Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Charmingrascal(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2021
Suicide bombing.
Pride of Islam undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by Numerouno94(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2021
Nothing gud can eva come out of Islam. All terrorists re Muslims nd all Muslims re potential terrorists.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by McOluOmo: 11:56am On Oct 22, 2021
Head slammers and bombing

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) by janedonez(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2021
Opoe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'He's On His Own': King Charles Ousts Prince Andrew From Buckingham Palace / Kenyan Man Twists His Body To Make Money / Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.