Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death (44765 Views)

MobileCoin Founder, Bob Lee, Stabbed To Death In San Francisco / British MP, David Amess' Stabbing Confirmed As A Aterrorist Incident / British Lawmaker David Amess Stabbed And Killed Outside London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by Numerouno94(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
wink2015:

You probably mean the religion of peace.

MUSLIM PEOPLE.

Islam

Islamist.

They may have been monitoring him for several years now before they carried out their dastardly act.

I just noticed that he first entered parliament in 1983 that is a very long years serving his country.

With all the Brexit here and Brexit there Britain needs to fashion out their long term security because some religion of peace people could be entering that country through the back door to commit.

U nailed it bro.

@bolded, especially those Afgan refugees they allowed in few weeks ago. I dn't trust them a bit. undecided undecided
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by Octopusssy(f): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
naptu2:
In 2003 a Swedish minister, Anna Lindh, was stabbed to death while she was shopping at a department store. The minister was trying to buy clothes to wear at a televised debate that she was scheduled to take part in later that night.

In 2016 a British MP, Joe Cox, was stabbed to death outside a library where she was about to meet with her constituents.

Pic 1) Anna Lindh

Pic 2) Jo Cox
Why do Brit criminals have an unsavory fondness for knives? Stricter gun control?
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by UncommonLogic: 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
Davash222:
Head slammers must be involved in the stab.

More than likely by another delusional brainwashed retar@ded Christian IPIG terrorist monkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by Optimistguy1969: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
sonnie10:

And I was thinking about Dele Giwa just yesterday
I drove past his grave side this morning
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by AsawanaDgreat: 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
Very sad news
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by compton11(m): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Davash222:
Head slammers must be involved in the stab.
the one inspired by Yahweh gringrin

1 Like

Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by compton11(m): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
temitope27:
That's Islamic terrorist attack
inspired by Yahweh gringrin
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by enomakos(m): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Rest in peace sir
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by GetMeRight: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
Numerouno94:
I hope the attack wasn't carried out by pissful people. undecided

You hope? Why would you hope?
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by GetMeRight: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Numerouno94:

U nailed it bro.

@bolded, especially those Afgan refugees they allowed in few weeks ago. I dn't trust them a bit. undecided undecided

You need to read about knive attacks in England before you nail it on some Afghan refugees

1 Like

Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by fof1: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
naptu2:

https://news.sky.com/story/david-amess-mp-dies-after-being-stabbed-at-constituency-office-police-say-12434589

IT IS NOT FAR FROM ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST IN UK...BRITAIN SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL OPENING DOORS TO ISLAM...
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by Numerouno94(m): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
GetMeRight:

You need to read about knive attacks in England before you nail it on some Afghan refugees

Take my comment wit a pinch of salt bro. Notin serious.
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by baralatie(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
Litmus:
Report says a witness stated that a man of "African" appearance was responsible.
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by seanjy4konji: 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Probably his gay partner...

Rip...
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by Nickshrapnel: 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Octopusssy:

Why so Brit criminals have an unsavory fondness for knives? Stricter gun control?
Stricter gun control measure was introduced after the Dunblane massacre.
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by Octopusssy(f): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Stricter gun control measure was introduced after the Dunblane massacre.
Thanks. I wish the US will borrow a leaf from the Uk
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by shaybebaby(f): 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
This is too close to home for comfort.
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by baralatie(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Octopusssy:

US and guns date back to the very creation of the US.
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by r4roty(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Why is Britain synonymous with knife attacks? British criminals and knifing is like 5&6
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by foxxydude: 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
The suspect is from Somali
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by Nickshrapnel: 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Octopusssy:

Can that ever be possible? I think not.
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by Wirepool: 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Terrorism act committed by the crusaders aka christains is called attack, hmm what an hypocrisy.
baralatie:

This was a British citizen attack!
The man is a conservative
The attacker has been confirmed to be a muslim from somalia
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by Cousin9999: 1:23am On Oct 16, 2021
Mafia?
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by Deblow: 1:36am On Oct 16, 2021
fergie001:
RIP Sir David.........flashback of how Jo Cox was murdered years ago.

Like Nigeria, like UK
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by baralatie(m): 2:53am On Oct 16, 2021
Wirepool:

The attacker has been confirmed to be a muslim from somalia
Yes!
I just watched it on the BBC !
It is now a terrorist act
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by naptu2: 3:20am On Oct 16, 2021
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by suffering: 6:15am On Oct 16, 2021
I have no clue who he is or how relevant his existence was to my life. Na chicken and chips sure for me this afternoon.
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by naturefellow(m): 7:09am On Oct 16, 2021
Am I the only one that cares to know the meaning of MP?
Re: British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death by naptu2: 7:23am On Oct 16, 2021
naturefellow:
Am I the only one that cares to know the meaning of MP?

MP = Member of Parliament. That is, a legislator.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) / Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ / China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.