Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Tithe And Send Money To Parents - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe And Send Money To Parents (224 Views)

Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / Tithe And Offering Unbiased - Pastor Bankie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tithe And Send Money To Parents by Josephali(m): 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
I am not really bothered about this because all I know is that I am doing the right thing.
Please which is more important; sending money to parents monthly or paying of tithe, because I feel since I am supporting my widowed mother that means I am also doing the work of God, because I don't earn much.

1 Like

Re: Tithe And Send Money To Parents by Ayo081(m): 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
Josephali:
I am not really bothered about this because all I know is that I am doing the right thing.
Please which is more important; sending money to parents monthly or paying of tithe, because I feel since I am supporting my widowed mother that means I am also doing the work of God, because I don't earn much.

Following...
Re: Tithe And Send Money To Parents by Jones4190(m): 3:03am On Oct 16, 2021
Sending money to parents is more important that tithe, tithe has been abolish since the day Jesus die on the cross, however it's good to gives for the work of God but it should not be tag or called tithe because whosoever pay tithes or collect tithes will be judge according to the laws .

1 Like

Re: Tithe And Send Money To Parents by Ayo081(m): 6:10am On Oct 16, 2021
Jones4190:
Sending money to parents is more important that tithe, tithe has been abolish since the day Jesus die on the cross, however it's good to gives for the work of God but it should not be tag or called tithe because whosoever pay tithes or collect tithes will be judge according to the laws .

Scripture backing?

And how do you think the OP should balance it?

1 Like

Re: Tithe And Send Money To Parents by Jones4190(m): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2021
Ayo081:

Scripture backing?

And how do you think the OP should balance it?
Thank you
First Of all the recorded events about giving in the New Testament Church, there is not a single one about tithing.
Secondly, Even the Israelites where not to pay tithes outside the Israelites territory, Deu 12:5-6.
The poor received the tithes and did not pay them. (Deuteronomy 26:12) where as it's different hare in the present churchs
When God introduce tithes, He stated clearly who to paid tithes, who to collect it, how to paid it and where to bring it,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christ Apostolic Church Sunday School - 17th October 2021 / RCCG Sunday School 7th Of November 2021 – Dynamics Of Prayer / Letter To The Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.