Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,822 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Letter To The Youths - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter To The Youths (225 Views)

Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths / Ijaw Youths' Letter To Redemption Ministry, Bayelsa, Demanding N500k From Church / Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The Youths by BornofGod108(m): 12:06am On Nov 18, 2021
A_Letter_to_the_Youth
Things are really getting out off hand.We can't be quiet!...We must talk!
In this present World,,,,Our Youths has misplaced their Priority.They are seeking the last thing first and the first thing last.
Our young Boys/Girls are no longer lovers of God.
They are chasing after relationship(bo
yfriend/girlfriend)at their tender age that won't lead them anywhere!
How can a girl of age (12) be crying that her so called boyfriend broke her heart!..Tell
me,what does she really know about relationship?..Instead of thinking of relevant things,see what she is crying for at her tender age!..Haaaah
A girl will be talking to her so called boyfriend for over (2)hours!..Abeg,tell me wetin them they talk?..When it comes to prayers,she can't pray for just 5 mins..Hmm,Unbelievable!
Youth!!!
It's high time we get things right!
How is your relationship with God?
Instead of chasing after relationship that won't lead to marriage.Why not chase after God?
Why are you wasting your Youthful age?
Why not build an unbreakable bond with your Maker!,Who doesn't break people's Heart
There is not another Lifestyle that will bring joy,encouragement,fulfillment and contentment that comes from Living for Jesus.
Hunger after God,you need to know your Creator when you are young!..He has every claim on your life and the way that you live it.
There is Great benefits in serving God at your Youthful age..Let there be a Burden in your Heart to know God more!
Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy Youth,while the evil days come not,nor the years draw nigh,when thou shalt say,I have no pleasure in them (Ecc 12:1)
When you get wax in age you can't serve God the way you will Serve Him now!
Now! Is the appointed time! Seek Him! Build your Relationship with Him! See Him as a Father! Do not let Him go! Worry Him with your Prayers! Let Him be your All in All!
NB:Once God grabs ahold of you,he doesn't let go!
# Set_Your_Priorities_Right ..

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Will Pay Your Groom Price If U Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine- Herbalist / Waiting On The Lord / The Lords Chosen: From Idol Worshipper To Jesus (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.