Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Messi's Paris St Germain Form Might Affect His Ballon'dor Chance - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi's Paris St Germain Form Might Affect His Ballon'dor Chance (723 Views)

Ousmane Dembele: Barcelona forward agrees terms with Paris St-Germain / One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance / Mauricio Pochettino Open To Leaving Paris St-germain If Man Utd Make Approach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi's Paris St Germain Form Might Affect His Ballon'dor Chance by NaijaDonCast(m): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
The next football nexus event is scheduled for November 29, 2021, and football lovers around the globe are anxiously waiting for the biggest gala night in football, the prestigious Ballon'Dor.
We've seen a lot of football fans and analyst vying for top professional players that did well individually and collectively over the last 11 Month, and the usual suspects are on the forefront of it all again, one name that has been on the lips of every football lover is Lionel Messi, and with his July Copa America success is an heavy favorite to scoop home another Ballon'Dor, if voted on the basis of Copa success and will stand a moderate chance if decided on the basis of Europe elite competition although Messi is a CONMEBOL player, there is also UEFA Champions league and league coefficient and determinant, to be very plain if Ballon'Dor designated voters are to wait and see how Messi has faired so far outside Camp Nou and Barcelona I think the Ballon'Dor 2021 will be going to any other top contender but Messi Judging that he has not really live up to the hype around his Paris St Germain move, finally bare in mind that Lewandoski also deserve to win the 2020 and 2021 Ballon'Dor for his eccentric goal scoring and player maker form of the last two years and going down in history as the only man that won two Ballon'Dor in one Night

Re: Messi's Paris St Germain Form Might Affect His Ballon'dor Chance by Domistar5(f): 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
I Think Cr7 will win the award. For goodness sake he has been breaking recordes throught this year. Well, lets see then.

I won't be suprise if another player wins it.
Re: Messi's Paris St Germain Form Might Affect His Ballon'dor Chance by Oddsmaster06: 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
.essi don't care
Re: Messi's Paris St Germain Form Might Affect His Ballon'dor Chance by paulolee(m): 5:35am On Oct 16, 2021
Domistar5:
I Think Cr7 will win the award. For goodness sake he has been breaking recordes throught this year. Well, lets see then.

d award is for last season performance n not this season....messi gave d edge bcox he had a good individual performance with barca n won d copa..
cr7 no stand any chance n cnt mk d top 5 bcoz his last season with juve was too bad n Portugal were dumped by Belgium
Re: Messi's Paris St Germain Form Might Affect His Ballon'dor Chance by paulolee(m): 5:35am On Oct 16, 2021
messi already had d award before dt psg move
Re: Messi's Paris St Germain Form Might Affect His Ballon'dor Chance by NaijaDonCast(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2021
paulolee:

d award is for last season performance n not this season....messi gave d edge bcox he had a good individual performance with barca n won d copa..
cr7 no stand any chance n cnt mk d top 5 bcoz his last season with juve was too bad n Portugal were dumped by Belgium
he won Caponnonieri, won Copa Italia, won Super cup and you say his season was bad, and I think you said Ballon'Dor voting polls was extended to favour CR7 in 2013 in a qualifier of November so what do you mean by last season's performance, my brother its the calendar year and not last season
Re: Messi's Paris St Germain Form Might Affect His Ballon'dor Chance by MJBOLT: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2021
leave all these stupid Penaldo fans to keep deceiving themselves,they know the fraud cannot win it so they will drum support for someone else grin

paulolee:

2 Likes

Re: Messi's Paris St Germain Form Might Affect His Ballon'dor Chance by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:56am On Oct 16, 2021
paulolee:
we go know come 29 Nov
Re: Messi's Paris St Germain Form Might Affect His Ballon'dor Chance by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:59am On Oct 16, 2021
MJBOLT:
leave all these stupid Penaldo fans to keep deceiving themselves,they know the fraud cannot win it so they will drum support for someone else grin

must you insult people because of their opinion? It shows that you don't have sense
Re: Messi's Paris St Germain Form Might Affect His Ballon'dor Chance by ThierryJay: 10:58am On Oct 16, 2021
In any year, winner of Ballon D'or is usually settled by whatever happens in the UCL, international tournament and prior season's league. Very rarely would performances in the newly started season affect who wins the Ballon D'or which is why Salah and Benzema still have no chance, and why Jorginho still also has a good chance.
Re: Messi's Paris St Germain Form Might Affect His Ballon'dor Chance by paulolee(m): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
NaijaDonCast:
he won Caponnonieri, won Copa Italia, won Super cup and you say his season was bad, and I think you said Ballon'Dor voting polls was extended to favour CR7 in 2013 in a qualifier of November so what do you mean by last season's performance, my brother its the calendar year and not last season
I no wan argue dis weekend...guy, ur cr7 himself know say e no go see top5
his disgraceful outing in UCL is a big factor, Juve lost d league, Portugal no pass first lap of knockout..
d last UCL best dt Jorginho won, na 9th cr7 finish after rating n ranking..na next two weeks n Mk we see if e go reach top5
Re: Messi's Paris St Germain Form Might Affect His Ballon'dor Chance by BlackHummer(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
Domistar5:

The bolded is exactly how brainless people think to be honest.

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Cashing Out Champions League Forecast At Bet9ja Shop / Why Do Footballers Tear Their Stockings? / Luis Díaz; Police announced 200M pesos as reward to any person with info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.