Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) (47647 Views)

Cardi B Arrives At Court In A Coat Of Feathers Over Her Strip Club Assault Case / Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style / Cardi B Arrives In Court In $16,000 Outfit As She Rejects Plea Deal In Strip Clu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by wink2015(m): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
Gadafii:
who's is jaki b, asking from kabul int. airport

Why you dey deceive us say you dey Afghanistan?
Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by RPG2020(m): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
sad Who else zoom the picture

grin truth is bitter
Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by openmine(m): 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
HeadNigga:
We are on Gulder ultimate search now.
As much as i like GUS,they will never be able to compete with BBN if they keep showing fans updates every weekend compared to BBN that is 247!

3 Likes

Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by wunderkindkayod(m): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
And you call this news,
Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by Adolfhitler001: 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
BewareOf419:
Should we now fry water then
No fry Air cheesy
Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by lapazi(m): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
pennywys:
wink
Pussy for Abuja senators
By the way
Who is she?

Her mama na former senator
no be every woman be hoelowshow

1 Like

Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
Let me go find content for you seun. angry
Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
pennywys:
wink
Pussy for Abuja senators
By the way
Who is she?
Hahahhahahaha please
Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
gistray:
Clitocurrency the best currency
Haha
Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by Kingcalls: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
I no de near girls like this cos they are poor mentally

1 Like

Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
FCT pays o. grin grin
Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by gbolswag(m): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
unnecessary news
Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
COngrats to her oooooh BIG GOD, Grace Found ME, What God cannot do does not exist, Destiny Helpers, Tapping into Blessings of the Month wink Guys/Girls stop hatin and enter format sharperly - soon dollar go finish and destiny helpers go sapa grin grin
Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by vertueptime: 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
Just remove the wig and ul see what she will look like

Nairaland3676:
How Jackie stepped into her beautiful family house in Abuja ����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xEnwdi7zfY
Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by numericalguy(m): 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Radara oshi
Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
See finishing shocked
Brogrammer:
Nothing dey her head, just vibes
Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by WaffenSS(m): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ashawo people
Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by seguno2: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
PedroEastman:
Fine Toto

Is she TOnTO DICKe’s sister by any chance
Asking for a friend wink
Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
Noted
Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by aBrokeRichDude: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
Abeg who b Jackie B Not sure, shey na anoda celebrity?
Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by meobizy(f): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
If my cousin catches her in that outfit, ehn. That music is pure cacophony. My poor ears.
Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by Nkitara: 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
pennywys:
wink
Pussy for Abuja senators
By the way
Who is she?
Her mom was once a senator, she is very rich
Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by pennywys(m): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nkitara:
Her mom was once a senator, she is very rich
That doesn't stop the daughter from prostituting with the senators and ministers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by Nkitara: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
pennywys:

That doesn't stop the daughter from prostituting with the senators and ministers
you catch am ? Or just assuming
Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
How's this nonsense relevant? this forum have completed gone to the dogs
Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by seanjy4konji: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
WITH HER LEKKI YANSJ...

I WILL PASS...MTWSEEEEWWWWWW
Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by chaloskyx: 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
OKAY YOUR FAMILY HAS A BIT OF MONEY FINE. NOW GO GET YOURS AND STOP CHASING CLOUT
Re: Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) by Valuc: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lala work on this mumu meet Sandra advert

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts / Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) / Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.