Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Help! I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste (228 Views)

Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / How Can I Recover Back My Sense Of Taste And Smell? / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by DAVIDMOE(m): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
I was taken down three days ago by a serious illness. I don't normally react much when I don't feel well, however, this recent one overpowered me.
Now am getting better but I can't smell or taste anything.
Eating is now boring; since I don't know whether the food is sweet or not.

Medical experts in the house should please advise me on how to get back my sense of smell and taste. (I don't want to go to the hospital)
Re: Help! I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by lilvicky68(m): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
It will be back before one week
Re: Help! I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by Matheusmartin: 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
Corona on the beat.
Nor fear, you go get am back.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by DemMannaScam: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
DAVIDMOE:
I was taken down three days ago by a serious illness. I don't normally react much when I don't feel well, however, this recent one overpowered me.
Now am getting better but I can't smell or taste anything.
Eating is now boring; since I don't know whether the food is sweet or not.

Medical experts in the house should please advise me on how to get back my sense of smell and taste. (I don't want to go to the hospital)

Go and get tested for covid 19.
Don't fret, just get tested. IT IS FREE!

Even if your result is positive, don't fret.

Treatment is readily available, recovery is quick too.
Re: Help! I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by Khallicopyro: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Please let me go and wear face mask before I comment.
Re: Help! I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by mii4u(f): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
Do some inhalation and take vitamin c be (1000mg) for two weeks, u will be fine.
Re: Help! I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by duro4chang(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
You just recovered from coro.
Re: Help! I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by DAVIDMOE(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
DemMannaScam:

Go and get tested for covid 19.
Don't fret, just get tested. IT IS FREE!

Even if your result is positive, don't fret.

Treatment is readily available, recovery is quick too.
Thanks for the input.
I should have gone for the test but the center is far from me.
And I can comfortably hold my breath for more than a minute. So, I think it may not be covid.

(1) (Reply)

Stomach Ulcer: Symptoms And Treatment / Men And Mental Health. / 4 Bodily Functions You Must Not Hold Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.