Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,605 members, 7,955,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

Is PDP Learning Or Ready At All To Rescue Nigeria? By John Shuaibu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is PDP Learning Or Ready At All To Rescue Nigeria? By John Shuaibu (520 Views)

Lawan Shuaibu Is PDP Mole - APC NWC / 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP / Manir Dan’Iya Is PDP's Guber Candidate In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is PDP Learning Or Ready At All To Rescue Nigeria? By John Shuaibu by OgaYellow36: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
Thinking about the emerging zoning and eventual choice for the position of National Publicity Secretary, it shows our party is not ready to rise from the ashes of opposition.
That position is a very strategic and capacity driven office. Someone with pedigree, visibility, rugged, articulate, with clout and accessible.

The party was virtually buried by the media exposure of the ruling party as opposition prior to 2015 elections, their publicity man by hook or crook got them that.
Fast forward to today when the party needs to put all our guns out, People’s Democratic Party want to get buried finally. You can not be rising from the death knell to a stable position which needs building upon, to now decide to use zoning to begin a downward spiral fall. Who does that?

The question is, is our party ready to take Aso Rock or not? I seriously doubt it. We must collectively jettison the micro zoning to get quality Publicity man. What is the digital footprint of the South West consensus Candidate for National Publicity Secretary?

We must call on Governor Seyi Makinde as South West leader to forget parochial sentiments and strengthen the Party as a formidable opposition which is galvanised from the desk of NPS.
All South West Peoples Democratic Party stakeholders, must all rise to the occassion of ensuring the Party is not finally buried or sold to the ruling Party. Like Former Governor Fayose said, ‘We are watching keenly like a bat’ to see if they will as a matter of urgency for the survival of the Party have a rethink on their choice.
It is not too late to retrace their steps by reconsidering their stance on who becomes the National Publicity Secretary.

I call on every party members and Leaders from the BOT to the ward levels to give attention to who becomes our Party Spokesman.
South West leaders, we will not allow you bury our Party by your choice.

Pastor John Shuaibu
PDP Rescue House

Re: Is PDP Learning Or Ready At All To Rescue Nigeria? By John Shuaibu by Lawalemi(m): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
I don't see APC as any better than PDP. APC only thrive on propaganda against PDP.

Meaning if I see good candidate in PDP, I'm going for him or her.

1 Like

Re: Is PDP Learning Or Ready At All To Rescue Nigeria? By John Shuaibu by helinues: 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
Pdp was dead in 2019, 2023 is their final burial
Re: Is PDP Learning Or Ready At All To Rescue Nigeria? By John Shuaibu by Asgard73: 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Pdp understand that Yoruba people have an agenda .. the post has been zoned to them.. let them do their Yoruba thing in peace ..
Either ways it won’t effect the elections.

Is normal Yoruba pattern..

Wike deal with them last convention.. Bode made all noise .. nothing change

Fayose and Makinde are only playing Yoruba politics..

Plus them .. minus them ... ship has sailed .. power returns North.

And for people wishing pdp dead.. forgetting that Nigerians have already buried APC whil alive.... maybe except for Yoruba people .
Re: Is PDP Learning Or Ready At All To Rescue Nigeria? By John Shuaibu by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
Asgard73:
Pdp understand that Yoruba people have an agenda .. the post has been zoned to them.. let them do their Yoruba thing in peace ..
Either ways it won’t effect the elections.

Is normal Yoruba pattern..

Wike deal with them last convention.. Bode made all noise .. nothing change

Fayose and Makinde are only playing Yoruba politics..

Plus them .. minus them ... ship has sailed .. power returns North.

And for people wishing pdp dead.. forgetting that Nigerians have already buried APC whil alive.... maybe except for Yoruba people .
grin

Concerning the 2023 presidential election

As at now, APC still have the upper hand.

They are better organized and control more states.

There is no PDP candidate that can get up to the number of votes GEJ got in 2015. Atiku will perform more worst against a Southern candidate(Which might be The BAT) in 2023.

No amount of Internet wailing made the APC lose in 2015 and 2019, your wailings won't stop them from wining in 2023.
Re: Is PDP Learning Or Ready At All To Rescue Nigeria? By John Shuaibu by Asgard73: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
grin

As at now, APC have the upper hand.

They are better organized and control more states.

Apc United ? grin

So when is the convention?

Is like you yoruba people focus more on Tinubu ambition more than Your party Apc .. none of una dey discuss Apc party politics and what’s happening..
I just Dey observe you guys.. una think say una shout finish una go armtwist Hausa Fulani for Apc Yoruba ticket ..
no worries .. Yoruba eyes go clear

Just tell your Tinubu to contest ... then tell your peaceful Apc to fix a “ final “ date for party convention..

If Apc survive convention as a party.. then we move to Next thing.
Re: Is PDP Learning Or Ready At All To Rescue Nigeria? By John Shuaibu by Asgard73: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Is PDP Learning Or Ready At All To Rescue Nigeria? By John Shuaibu by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
Asgard73:

Apc United ? grin

So when is the convention?

Is like you yoruba people focus more on Tinubu ambition more than Your party Apc .. none of una dey discuss Apc party politics and what’s happening..
I just Dey observe you guys.. una think say una shout finish una go armtwist Hausa Fulani for Apc Yoruba ticket ..
no worries .. Yoruba eyes go clear

Just tell your Tinubu to contest ... then tell your peaceful Apc to fix a “ final “ date for party convention..

If Apc survive convention as a party.. then we move to Next thing.
I'm not a card carrying APC member,so am not the right person you will direct this your questions to.

The PDP can never rig, the way they rigged in 2015 again. I'm sure you still remember how poor PDP performance was in 2019. In 2023, there performance in the South East will be more terrible.

Lagos, Oyo and Ogun will be the new Kardashians grin

Lagos giving 4.5 million votes to the BAT

Oyo will give 3.5 million votes to the BAT

Ogun will give 2.5 million votes to the BAT

That's 10.5 million votes for the BAT in just 3 South West states alone grin

Asgard73, you have to join the winning train early and become a happy man

BAT 2023
Re: Is PDP Learning Or Ready At All To Rescue Nigeria? By John Shuaibu by Asgard73: 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I'm not a card carrying APC member,so am not the right person you will direct this your questions to.

The PDP can never rig, the way they rigged in 2015 again. I'm sure you still remember how poor PDP performance was in 2019. In 2023, there performance in the South East will be more terrible.

BAT 2023

I used to think .. you’re a serious being.
Thanks .. bye.
Re: Is PDP Learning Or Ready At All To Rescue Nigeria? By John Shuaibu by helinues: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

BAT 2023

The vote apathy in 2023 election in SE no go be here.

Wondering where the Pdp would get their figures from cos na Lagos- Ibadan expressway media gwe go use to monitor the election and votes
Re: Is PDP Learning Or Ready At All To Rescue Nigeria? By John Shuaibu by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Asgard73:

I used to think .. you’re a serious being.
Thanks .. bye.
Lol

So you want to be the only person wey go dey dish out propaganda? grin
Re: Is PDP Learning Or Ready At All To Rescue Nigeria? By John Shuaibu by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
helinues:

The vote apathy in 2023 election in SE no go be here.

Wondering where the Pdp would get their figures from cos na Lagos- Ibadan expressway media gwe go use to monitor the election and votes
grin
Re: Is PDP Learning Or Ready At All To Rescue Nigeria? By John Shuaibu by Asgard73: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Lol

So you want to be the only person wey go dey dish out propaganda? grin

I don’t push propaganda..I don’t have reason for it.. I burst Yoruba lies and propaganda

And next you see propaganda or something like it from my moniker .. mention me.

Next!

(1) (Reply)

2023: Meddling With Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Undeclared Presidential Ambitions / Oduduwa Republic: Sunday Igboho To Be Released Soon – Says Igboho's Aide, Lady K / Question For IPOB Leadership And Core Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.