Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Osanebi Extols Mary Chidi On Her Birthday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Osanebi Extols Mary Chidi On Her Birthday (358 Views)

Africa Development: Osanebi Joins Dallaji, Take Campaign To Liberia / Osanebi Mourns Colleague, Commiserates With Sam Chukwuji. / Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osanebi Extols Mary Chidi On Her Birthday by Samokworu: 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
Osanebi extols Mary Chidi on her birthday

People's lawmaker and Ndokwa East rep in the Delta State Assembly, Rt. Hon. Friday Osanebi has felicitated with Mrs. Mary Chidi on her birthday today, describing her as a woman of strong character.

Osanebi in a statement signed by his Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Agbanashi Obinne, rejoiced with the former Ndokwa East Council boss, wishing her more years ahead.

Osanebi applauded Mary Chidi for her uncommon steadfastness and ideas of diligence and discipline.

He noted that the leader was in her class of character and charisma, noting that she epitomises loyalty to a just course.

"I want to rejoice with our mother and leader of our party and former chairman, Mrs Mary Chidi on the auspicious occasion of her birthday today.

"Mary Chidi is reliable, a consistent and diligent team player with a different political make up". Osanebi said.

"It's my prayers that the good Lord will continue to strengthen you and bless you as he increases you in Grace and Age"

(1) (Reply)

Defamation Case: Wabote Wins Again As US Court Clears Him Of Fraud. / I Am So Depressed. I Feel Like Ending It All. / Blogs Indexing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.