Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz (4356 Views)

Yahoo Boys Hire Soldier To Accost Alfa Who Bought Benz Who Gave Them Fake Charm / Yahoo Boys Don't Kill For Rituals - Nigerian Man Explains / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz by SleekGist: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
A young Nigerian man has reportedly become very rich suddenly, after he used a dog for ritual.

His friend has taken to social networking service, Twitter to reveal that the man allegedly used his dog to do money rituals.

The tweep with handle H@77_Kiah, said it happened during the coronavirus lockdown period last year

According to him, that time was so rough that his buddie had to opt for using his dog to make money.

”Lockdown period so rough one of my niggas used his dog for rituals”, he wrote.

Another tweep @dilorenzoch asked; ”The guy make am??”

In response, the young man revealed that it paid off so much that his friend was able to uy a Mercedes Benz.

”Yh. No be coincidence say him dog die him buy Benz”, he replied.

See post : https://sleekgist.com/dog-for-money-rituals-nigerian-man-narrates-how-his-friend-bought-benz/

1 Share

Re: Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz by Tranquill: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
And as e buy the benze na for on top the roof of the car him dey siddon dey drive am...him normal so?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz by Boogyman557: 4:40am On Oct 16, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WAT A NICE BLENDED SUPER STORY. MEAN WHILE IT'S SATURDAY, YA KNOW IS ABOUT TO D KUSH KUSH KUSH.. WTF MAN

8 Likes

Re: Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz by larryUG(m): 5:59am On Oct 16, 2021
It is possible. However, tell us the true story. The dog represented a human being in the guy's life. No juju go accept dog to give you money.
Sometimes they will tell you to just buy goat and bring, all na format. The goat represents either your mum or sis or a close relative.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz by BigDawsNet: 6:20am On Oct 16, 2021
Wattttfuvk shocked
Re: Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 16, 2021
I see dogs going into extinction soon.

5 Likes

Re: Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz by BigYash: 6:39am On Oct 16, 2021
No be pant again? No be chopping of shit and bread again? Now na dog grin
Maybe na lion richest man in the world use then,for his money to be that much.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz by Ntigha: 6:50am On Oct 16, 2021
OP dont be ignorant, this is an age old and well known form of human ritual in the circle of the wicked and evil ones. the guy did not just use his dog, the dog represents someone who most likely is dead by now.
Lemme tell you of similar story concerning a dog ritual a retired driver to a top politician told me years back. he told me that years back in the early 1980’s when he was in employment with the politician an election was coming up during the Shagari regime and his boss had a fierce opponent likely to beat him in the local polls, to cut the story short decided to eliminate his opponent through diabolical means. on the fateful he drove his boss to a very remote and sparsly populated village in the middle of a forest area and as he was watching from a distance to the shrine he could see his master bringing out a used shirt from the plastic bag he had with him and there with him were a number of men all stark naked with a double barrel gun each, and there was a dog with some fetish objects round it’s neck already with them. after some rituals the shirt the boss brought was worn on the dog and as the several naked men moved with the dog further into the forest they whipped it to make it run and then ran after the dog, several shots was heard from the men running after the dog and after some minutes they emerged with a dead dog and the shirt still on it, within same week his main opponent died mysteriously and the boss went on to win the election. but didn’t last in office because there was a coup by the military.

So OP most of what you see are not as simple as they look, there are much deeper things within these ordinary rituals that an ordinary eye cannot see

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 16, 2021
Pls I need a loan of 50,000 To support my bussiness and I will use my cassava 3000 heaps cassava farm as collateral
Re: Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 16, 2021
He just use the dog cover the real details.

Run away from money ritual

E no dey end well

1 Like

Re: Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz by Sacred007: 9:42am On Oct 16, 2021
Tranquill:
And as e buy the benze na for on top the roof of the car him dey siddon dey drive am...him normal so?

open ur eyes nigga.

can't you see him pouring wine on the car?

Celebration mode
Re: Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz by captainspear(m): 9:55am On Oct 16, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool WAT A NICE BLENDED SUPER STORY. MEAN WHILE IT'S SATURDAY, YA KNOW IS ABOUT TO D KUSH KUSH KUSH.. WTF MAN
see if you knew how precious that plant is, you would not abuse it or even tolerate the abuse of it, be righteous rasta
Re: Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz by Boogyman557: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2021
captainspear:
see if you knew how precious that plant is, you would not abuse it or even tolerate the abuse of it, be righteous rasta
HOLLY GRAM cool HOW U 1 TAKE JUDGE FELA WEY D HIGH ON SET OR LUCK DUBE. OR BOB MARLEY OR BURNA BOY OR SHABBA RANKS. WTF MAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz by Geemax(f): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
That dog fit be human being...Fear people cry
Re: Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
Mercychen:
I see dogs going into extinction soon.

lmao
the church wey idey crib idey reason the pastor dog like this!
Re: Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
azraeljaheel:

lmao
the church wey idey crib idey reason the pastor dog like this!

I said it. undecided.
Re: Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
Any deity way de chop dog go de chop human but dog in essence is efficiency than goat and pig with fowl join,no be say na human be dat,after dog or cow,na human soul deity de demand next, chicken nd goat na startup fr sacrifice..if u don't know tradition go to ur Villa nd ask questions
Re: Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz by annayawchee: 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wahala...
Re: Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz by stunnert(m): 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
Op that dog is linked to someone's life, probably a member of his family.

I want you to let us know when the obituary comes up, for it certainly will as a member of his family is already a walking corpse sad lipsrsealed
Re: Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz by annayawchee: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
I just know that any ritual that involves dog will definitely demand a life next ..

Your friend mate dey do ritual wey go improve the business or work they do..

E say na blood money e want
Re: Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz by Franzinni: 9:31am On Oct 19, 2021
Ntigha:
OP dont be ignorant, this is an age old and well known form of human ritual in the circle of the wicked and evil ones. the guy did not just use his dog, the dog represents someone who most likely is dead by now.
Lemme tell you of similar story concerning a dog ritual a retired driver to a top politician told me years back. he told me that years back in the early 1980’s when he was in employment with the politician an election was coming up during the Shagari regime and his boss had a fierce opponent likely to beat him in the local polls, to cut the story short decided to eliminate his opponent through diabolical means. on the fateful he drove his boss to a very remote and sparsly populated village in the middle of a forest area and as he was watching from a distance to the shrine he could see his master bringing out a used shirt from the plastic bag he had with him and there with him were a number of men all stark naked with a double barrel gun each, and there was a dog with some fetish objects round it’s neck already with them. after some rituals the shirt the boss brought was worn on the dog and as the several naked men moved with the dog further into the forest they whipped it to make it run and then ran after the dog, several shots was heard from the men running after the dog and after some minutes they emerged with a dead dog and the shirt still on it, within same week his main opponent died mysteriously and the boss went on to win the election. but didn’t last in office because there was a coup by the military.

So OP most of what you see are not as simple as they look, there are much deeper things within these ordinary rituals that an ordinary eye cannot see
Kai I can imagine this scene in a high budget movie .. It has suspense and intrigue ... Nice sharing
Re: Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz by DoctorDree(m): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool HOW U 1 TAKE JUDGE FELA WEY D HIGH ON SET OR LUCK DUBE. OR BOB MARLEY OR BURNA BOY OR SHABBA RANKS. WTF MAN
Whatever your name is
Do your findings Lucky Dube didn’t took weed when he was alive,stop talking nonsense of because of your stupid weed!!!
Re: Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz by Boogyman557: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
DoctorDree:

Whatever your name is
Do your findings Lucky Dube didn’t took weed when he was alive,stop talking nonsense of because of your stupid weed!!!
HOLLY GRAM cool IS BETTER U GO BACK IN TIME MAN.. WTF

(1) (Reply)

Police Helicopter Films Violent Bloody Shootout On Highway / Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah / Fake Nurse Arrested For Stealing Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.