Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,139 members, 7,953,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

Transferwise For Weekly Payment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transferwise For Weekly Payment (711 Views)

Bring your car for weekly payment on Uber/Bolt / Do You Have Transferwise For Sale? Come In. / Naijapay Income Weekly Payment, Straight To Your Bank.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transferwise For Weekly Payment by adokhai(m): 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
Please I just got a job online that requires payment via Transferwise. Now, with the current CBN regulations, I am unable to create one. I am looking for someone that could help so I can use his/hers for a weekly payment.
Re: Transferwise For Weekly Payment by Itachi23: 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
adokhai:
Please I just got a job online that requires payment via Transferwise. Now, with the current CBN regulations, I am unable to create one. I am looking for someone that could help so I can use his/hers for a weekly payment.

I have one, but its half verified, if you can verify it with ur documents then fine, u can have it for cheap
Re: Transferwise For Weekly Payment by HABRUZZY(m): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
Chat me up
Re: Transferwise For Weekly Payment by Itachi23: 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
Itachi23:

I have one, but its half verified, if you can verify it with ur documents then fine, u can have it for cheap

234 913 142 0738 whatsapp
Re: Transferwise For Weekly Payment by horlamilekan23: 5:39am On Oct 17, 2021
adokhai:

Do they stop accepting Nigerians or they stopped accepting payments into Nigerian bank accounts due to CBN regulation?

The last time i checked they still accept Nigerians for registration, you can't just withdraw into our local banks.

1 Like

Re: Transferwise For Weekly Payment by samsard(m): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2021
adokhai:
Contact me.
They didn't ban Nigerians. But you won't be able to withdraw to local bank. But I buy Wise funds at black market rate (not the top tier rate though. But I offer arguably the best rate for legitimate funds from freelance sources.
Re: Transferwise For Weekly Payment by Allegory(f): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
horlamilekan23:

Do they stop accepting Nigerians or they stopped accepting payments into Nigerian bank accounts due to CBN regulation?

The last time i checked they still accept Nigerians for registration, you can't just withdraw into our local banks.
If you get an int'l account number and use this to withdraw, how do you finally get the money pls. I'm looking into opening an account.

(1) (Reply)

Trade Giftcard With Chinese Gift Card Vendors On Whatapp / About Cargoextra Global Logistics / Buy Gift Cards To Skip Middlemen To Earn More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.